Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So us tattle rats can see she does. She is probably desperate to get away and talk into her phone. They are what they seem; forced and fake.
the thing is though she saids we will all be cringing with her acting like she does not give a duck
chloe hun we know deep down you are screaming to adress us again because you actually care a heck of a lot what we say which is why you end up adressing it again
the only thing im cringing at is her attempt to make her self look like she does not live on her phone

So we mention well I mentioned I didn't think she was round family much now she's at nanny's 😅
exactly

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how much more attentive she is being towards her children since this thread has called her out for not engaging with them enough. Effectively this thread has helped her!
I was just coming on here to say the exact same thing! With Aaron too!

Reactions: 5
She’s definitely added that picture from her walks the other weeks as proof that she was walking and not shagging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How can she claim she doesn’t edit her pictures. She’s thinned our the picture so much her friends face looks distorted
78D9A374-AEA6-4602-8AD6-63803EC7E70B.jpeg

• Haha
How can she claim she doesn’t edit her pictures. She’s thinned our the picture so much her friends face looks distortedView attachment 173114
The one in the middle does actually look like that on her Insta pics 😆, although chloe’s pics do get edited a lot! (Wasn’t coming back on this thread but there’s nowt on tv and the rest of Instagram are being boring 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The one in the middle does actually look like that on her Insta pics 😆, although chloe’s pics do get edited a lot! (Wasn’t coming back on this thread but there’s nowt on tv and the rest of Instagram are being boring 😂)
i dont get people who preach about being real then heavily edit their photos

So from the slimming world page i had a nosey at her fb the latest thing she shared is hillarious 😂
Ok hun do you forgive us then ? 😂😂

Last edited:
Cant share what shes doing for Aarons birthday because he will see her stories because hes signed on her instagam account on his phone and deletes the messages before she sees them
wow

Cant share what shes doing for Aarons birthday because he will see her stories because hes signed on her instagam account on his phone and deletes the messages before she sees them
wow
He sounds like he just does what he’s told 🤦🏼‍♀️.
My partner would be telling me to get a different ‘job’ if it was affecting me that much

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How all of a sudden is it that Aaron Has her Instagram log in and sees everything she puts 😂 trying to prove everyone wrong when in actual fact all she is doing is proving how much she obviously religiously reads this thread and then takes tips on how to be better!

• Haha
How all of a sudden is it that Aaron Has her Instagram log in and sees everything she puts 😂 trying to prove everyone wrong when in actual fact all she is doing is proving how much she obviously religiously reads this thread and then takes tips on how to be better!
yeah we showing her how to '''glow up'''as they all say
from a rachet account to some thing people will want to see

She also listed everything she will be doing with the boys this week! Definitely taking on board what we have said on here!

Also, does anyone else feel like she is being over the top with her interaction with them now? She is definitely trying to prove a point

She also listed everything she will be doing with the boys this week! Definitely taking on board what we have said on here!

Also, does anyone else feel like she is being over the top with her interaction with them now? She is definitely trying to prove a point
yeah when she was talking to one of the boys and this morning but like over exaggerating it
and yesterday going on about buying them magazines and chocolate
like its just werid theres no point her saying she does not care because she clearly does care a lot

and does anyone think she would do stuff for Aarons birthday if we not said about them not doing much together etc ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.