Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY does she edit her photos soooo much!!! Like if you look around her legs you can see where it’s blurry on the floor from where she’s smoothed and edited them 😫😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Tik Tok duet she has done about being bi in beyond cringey. I could be wrong but it also looks like she turns her nose up about guys who wear crop tops and skirts too...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
WHY does she edit her photos soooo much!!! Like if you look around her legs you can see where it’s blurry on the floor from where she’s smoothed and edited them 😫😫😫
see this is where i struggle people preach about wanting to be a good influencer on younger viewers which is what she said in her rant yesterday
yet do you think your being a good influencer editing your photos giving them a false sense of reality ?

The Tik Tok duet she has done about being bi in beyond cringey. I could be wrong but it also looks like she turns her nose up about guys who wear crop tops and skirts too...
I feel sorry for Aaron more than anything. It really seems as if she isn’t really interested in men at all. I’m sure on the video she said it was 80/20 split between women and men as in preference! I don’t think he sees anything she posts as he doesn’t have any social media. I think my partner would be humiliated, it just seems so disrespectful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Aaron more than anything. It really seems as if she isn’t really interested in men at all. I’m sure on the video she said it was 80/20 split between women and men as in preference! I don’t think he sees anything she posts as he doesn’t have any social media. I think my partner would be humiliated, it just seems so disrespectful.
she does act like shes a lesbian though like i know people said they think its for an act but i really dont know i can imagine her cheating on Aaron with girls

I thought no as she said that she always stated no refunds and claims she made no money from it
she said on a insta story awhile back about everyone getting refunds through the event thing or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ wasn't sure if she actually sorted it though so people did get them.

I don't mean this come across as wrong as it might sound... But is she bi or bi curious? As she's never been with a woman in any way.
I personally think she just says it to come across as "cool".

she said on a insta story awhile back about everyone getting refunds through the event thing or something 🤷🏻‍♀️ wasn't sure if she actually sorted it though so people did get them.

I don't mean this come across as wrong as it might sound... But is she bi or bi curious? As she's never been with a woman in any way.
I personally think she just says it to come across as "cool".
ah i dont know i just remember her saying no one would get refunds as it was part of buying the tickets and how she made no money on the event which sounded fishy as the only money she spent out would have been to hire the hall as all the other stuff was gifted to the event she defo would have made some money off it it but i have no clue what actually happened

Reactions: 1
She says she's never been with a woman I think. But I suppose you can identify as what you want. Iv always said I was bi since I was about 14 even though my experiences with men far outweighs any with women. But I was never bicurious. I knew I was attracted to women. But I ended up in a long term relationship with a man & didn't have my first experience till I was 21. Sometimes I think she goes on about it for attention though. Like in the duet she said she's never came out and straight people don't come out. Im pretty sure my family don't all know who I have sex with and my sexual preferences but they'd know if I posted all over the Internet on all social media platforms and announced it daily 😂

She says she's never been with a woman I think. But I suppose you can identify as what you want. Iv always said I was bi since I was about 14 even though my experiences with men far outweighs any with women. But I was never bicurious. I knew I was attracted to women. But I ended up in a long term relationship with a man & didn't have my first experience till I was 21. Sometimes I think she goes on about it for attention though. Like in the duet she said she's never came out and straight people don't come out. Im pretty sure my family don't all know who I have sex with and my sexual preferences but they'd know if I posted all over the Internet on all social media platforms and announced it daily 😂
yeah see this is what i find so odd its like an obsession topic of conversation im like maybe she is doing it to be trendy but i dont know
the way she goes on about it baffles me

So everyone should have got their money back by now. Surprised she hasn't spoke about it again. I do remember now acting like the ticket price paid for so much but all everyone was getting as a cocktail. She begged for goodie bags from companies. Don't think any ever came through
yes shes lying she defo would have made profit on that event she got things for free pretty much

She never seems to spend any time with Aaron either 🤷🏼‍♀️ well only in the car when she wants a lift

Last edited:
Ddr is on 7 now. Any past ddr members remember tammy loper 🙈🤣. Just popped in my head lol

• Haha
I wonder if her and Aaron actually have anyone else other than each other it watch the kids anyways 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.