Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god no way she’s done a video on it 🤣🤣 all for the content boo. Deffo not a fan either. But you just keep deleting factual comments like on your slimming world beggy posts you frauds the fact her audience is mainly children says a lot

Reactions: 4
Hope I'm featured in the video tbh. This better not be the big wait and see she threatened us with 😂. Wonder if she'll show them us saying she's not fat, she shouldn't starve herself, that she needs mental help.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is gonna shoot herself in the foot releasing that video. Even more people are gonna find us here on Tattle and they are gonna realise that even Chloe knows what we are saying is true as she’s listening to everything we say!

People aren’t stupid, they will be able to see for themselves that she is suddenly going over drive on mentioning and showing the boys and Aaron, getting a new car, days out for the boys etc 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

Reactions: 5
She is gonna shoot herself in the foot releasing that video. Even more people are gonna find us here on Tattle and they are gonna realise that even Chloe knows what we are saying is true as she’s listening to everything we say!
You know what, I think that's her whole motive. She'll want people to end up on here because she loves the attention be it good or bad.
Shes an attention seeker to the highest limit...

You know what, I think that's her whole motive. She'll want people to end up on here because she loves the attention be it good or bad.
Shes an attention seeker to the highest limit...
Yep I think you’re right you know! She’s giving me major Imogenation vibes lately 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is everyone ready for their free shout outs 😂

Anyone find it weird that the gypsie username girl went quiet after chloe having her "break down"....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why is she speaking about it again?
whats actually going on i thought she said she will never speak about it again?
lasted so long didnt it chloe

why is she speaking about it again?
whats actually going on i thought she said she will never speak about it again?
lasted so long didnt it chloe
Another way for her to try and gain followers and get a pity party. She wants to help her younger audience and other people who may be getting trolled by name calling 🤔

And why did she save her videos of her having these "break downs".... Like it was pre planned!

Reactions: 3
no chloe we are not fans
we just like to call out people on their actions
but since you openly admitting to blocking people who do not kiss your arse we can not say it to yo u hun

Oh my god no way she’s done a video on it 🤣🤣 all for the content boo. Deffo not a fan either. But you just keep deleting factual comments like on your slimming world beggy posts you frauds the fact her audience is mainly children says a lot
yes she reported the comments to the admin

and actually even the police have come out and said ages ago il try and find to the link to refrence it
this is not actually trolling chloe
if we were comming to you personally messaging you that would be trolling but apart from a few none of us have reached out personally its your choice to come to this site

so do we think were gonna have a lot of people defending chloe here later ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yay My comment is in the video thumbnail. She’s such an attention seeker isn’t she, why not just say I can’t tell you what we’re doing for Aaron’s birthday because it’s a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yay My comment is in the video thumbnail. She’s such an attention seeker isn’t she, why not just say I can’t tell you what we’re doing for Aaron’s birthday because it’s a surprise.
That wouldn’t get people to pity her though would it?😱

Reactions: 1
She should be thanking us for the content, if it weren’t for us she wouldn’t have a YouTube video to make

• Haha
i do not think shes thought through how much this could back fire on her tbh
It’s definitely gonna send so many people here. 9 times out of 10 people come here because they have seen a post about it and then ended up making an account to share opinions because they have seen the light with these influencers

It’s definitely gonna send so many people here. 9 times out of 10 people come here because they have seen a post about it and then ended up making an account to share opinions because they have seen the light with these influencers
yes exactly
why would you want to support someone who told people their baby apparently died
she can deny saying it but theres screen shots of her saying it makes me sick still to my stomach
who commitss benifit fraud and pretends to advocate for the slimming world plan but half the time starves herself

It's still not up, has she changed her mind or just teasing us 😂😂
8pm

oh wait its up at 6 i read 8 sorry lol

Reactions: 2
yes exactly
why would you want to support someone who told people their baby apparently died
she can deny saying it but theres screen shots of her saying it makes me sick still to my stomach
who commitss benifit fraud and pretends to advocate for the slimming world plan but half the time starves herself

8pm

oh wait its up at 6 i read 8 sorry lol
She said 6 on her post... Or do I need glasses 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.