Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how much of a catfish and attention seeker she is. I don’t think she has disordered eating at all. If fact I think she probably wishes her audience thinks that she has.

Reactions: 4
I remember years ago when girlsmouth group first started, one of the admins started a post, she was on holiday and cut a long story short landed up getting with a lifeguard.
Chloe screen printed the whole post and put it on the public girlsmouth like page, even though the girl never wanted it to be public.
It caused a whole load of tit for the girl, her parents landed up seeing and she had people messaging her calling her a slag and all sorts, she was absolutely hounded, to make it even worse the girl carried abit of weight and it took her alot to even flirt with the lifeguard to start with, but because chloe made the post public random people messaged the poor girl her calling her fat and ugly and saying she should kill herself etc.
She was just having a holiday fling.

Chloe knew how much the girl was being harassed and how much it ruined her last few days of the holiday. But she didn't care. She's beyond vile.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I remember years ago when girlsmouth group first started, one of the admins started a post, she was on holiday and cut a long story short landed up getting with a lifeguard.
Chloe screen printed the whole post and put it on the public girlsmouth like page, even though the girl never wanted it to be public.
It caused a whole load of tit for the girl, her parents landed up seeing and she had people messaging her calling her a slag and all sorts, she was absolutely hounded, to make it even worse the girl carried abit of weight and it took her alot to even flirt with the lifeguard to start with, but because chloe made the post public random people messaged the poor girl her calling her fat and ugly and saying she should kill herself etc.
She was just having a holiday fling.

Chloe knew how much the girl was being harassed and how much it ruined her last few days of the holiday. But she didn't care. She's beyond vile.
Oh wow thats shocking

I can’t believe how much of a catfish and attention seeker she is. I don’t think she has disordered eating at all. If fact I think she probably wishes her audience thinks that she has.
I have thought this maybe she craves the attention some people are like that

Last edited:
To tell the truth I think most people try and take pictures that make themselves look a bit better than reality but my god she is a catfish level 1000 😂 cannot believe how different her pictures look to her actual face

Reactions: 2
To tell the truth I think most people try and take pictures that make themselves look a bit better than reality but my god she is a catfish level 1000 😂 cannot believe how different her pictures look to her actual face
I think she is really insecure and its sad as shes actually a beautiful young lass i understand everyone has some sort of body confidence but she had a nice figure i dont get why she thinks shes the fat friend i have seen her night out photo she had friends who are way bigger then her

Reactions: 1
I remember the life guard story that went viral, girlsmouth was meant to be a safe space for girls Chloe said it soooooo many times what's why she made it. Now it's a space for journalists to steal content, harassment & Chloe to post tit on the like page

I remember the life guard story that went viral, girlsmouth was meant to be a safe space for girls Chloe said it soooooo many times what's why she made it. Now it's a space for journalists to steal content, harassment & Chloe to post tit on the like page
her personal fb is public all she posts is girlmouth stuff tries to promote it but have you noticed so much of GM is not original its either screen shots of peoples tweets or quotes that have been said else where

I think she is really insecure and its sad as shes actually a beautiful young lass i understand everyone has some sort of body confidence but she had a nice figure i dont get why she thinks shes the fat friend i have seen her night out photo she had friends who are way bigger then her
She is definitely a pretty young girl with a nice figure. She has deep rooted confidence issues with her tummy as it’s an apron tummy but it’s so small compared to others and she does hide in very well. Just so sad how much she edits her photos and hides her true beauty.

her personal fb is public all she posts is girlmouth stuff tries to promote it but have you noticed so much of GM is not original its either screen shots of peoples tweets or quotes that have been said else where
Yup, she's not accepting new members to girlsmouth either so trying to promote it is weird

Yup, she's not accepting new members to girlsmouth either so trying to promote it is weird
yes i do not get that why are you trying to promote a page that no one else can join it makes zero sense

and she did not apolgise for outing that poor girl either

yes i do not get that why are you trying to promote a page that no one else can join it makes zero sense

and she did not apolgise for outing that poor girl either
She never has I seen someone say she posted about her sexual abuse on girlsmouth and a journalist harassed her and Chloe said "read the rules everyone knows there's journalists in here"

She never has I seen someone say she posted about her sexual abuse on girlsmouth and a journalist harassed her and Chloe said "read the rules everyone knows there's journalists in here"
but see here is the thing i personally find it odd to air such personal stories in a fb group where you have no idea whos in there
HOWEVER some people have no family no friends they live alone not many people to turn to and sometimes the internet can be your outlet i do not think journalist should be allowed to harass members like they do fair enough have them in the group but do not go after some one who quite clearly is in a vulnerable state anyway and to me allowing that in a group is disgusting it just feels like girlsmouth is all about numbers and getting popularity and becoming famous from it instead of a nice group thats suppose to be a community for support

but see here is the thing i personally find it odd to air such personal stories in a fb group where you have no idea whos in there
HOWEVER some people have no family no friends they live alone not many people to turn to and sometimes the internet can be your outlet i do not think journalist should be allowed to harass members like they do fair enough have them in the group but do not go after some one who quite clearly is in a vulnerable state anyway and to me allowing that in a group is disgusting it just feels like girlsmouth is all about numbers and getting popularity and becoming famous from it instead of a nice group thats suppose to be a community for support
I find it weird and I wouldn't. But it seemed like it was a safe space for a lot of people. Chloe acts like you just need to tell the journalists no and they won't do it but i don't think it's like that

I find it weird and I wouldn't. But it seemed like it was a safe space for a lot of people. Chloe acts like you just need to tell the journalists no and they won't do it but i don't think it's like that
no and you should respect the group members as the owner anyway i would be giving the journlist a warning not blaming the poor member who shared her story

I personally wouldn't post something so personal but I have people to talk to, maybe if I didn't that would change.

The lifegaurd post was actually lovely, It was a whole load of girls telling someone who clearly lacked confidence and was full of self-doubt that she was beautiful and how the lifeguard would think it too. It was all about women supporting women.
All the girls were rooting for her.

Chloe turned it into something so horrible. But like you say, she is all about the fame and popularity.

The girl who posted the lifeguard post was an admin, was helping running the page for free, supporting chloe's vision, says everything about chloe's as a human in general.

Reactions: 3
I personally wouldn't post something so personal but I have people to talk to, maybe if I didn't that would change.

The lifegaurd post was actually lovely, It was a whole load of girls telling someone who clearly lacked confidence and was full of self-doubt that she was beautiful and how the lifeguard would think it too. It was all about women supporting women.
All the girls were rooting for her.

Chloe turned it into something so horrible. But like you say, she is all about the fame and popularity.

The girl who posted the lifeguard post was an admin, was helping running the page for free, supporting chloe's vision, says everything about chloe's as a human in general.
Wow :O

Yeah she is horrendous and does so many weird adverts for things that are really random. She would advertise a slice of cheese! No credibility whatsoever

Yeah she is horrendous and does so many weird adverts for things that are really random. She would advertise a slice of cheese! No credibility whatsoever
haha she really would honestly does anything for ads how much does she make from all this she can not make a lot surly not ?

"when i started Instagram nobody spoke to their stories like me, influencing wasn't a thing" ok Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.