Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What really annoys me, is the fact hundreds of girls, and teens probably watch her stories, and may have body confidence issues or weight struggles and think because she’s an influencer if she does something, that must mean it’s ok? They may look up to her. If she binges for a whole day, then the next day has half an apple and 2 green teas and that’s it, there are many younger viewers who will now think that’s a good thing to do!
This is my main problem with her i think she wants to be a quote on quote influencer for the brand deals freebies but does not want the responsibility of it and its a hard nut life but there comes a certain thing with it about being a role model if you can not take it you should not do social media

LoopyLou is a common user name though, or Loopy L.If the girls got a similar Facebook URL that's why. To me Loopy Lou & Laura are different names anyways. Guess Chloe isn't the new Neve anyways

Iv said before I don't know why these brands promote her she does her makeup and complains at how ugly she is the full time. Then try's on clothes and says she's so fat, needs to loose weight. When she really doesn't

• Haha
Reactions: 1
LoopyLou is a common user name though, or Loopy L.If the girls got a similar Facebook URL that's why. To me Loopy Lou & Laura are different names anyways. Guess Chloe isn't the new Neve anyways

Iv said before I don't know why these brands promote her she does her makeup and complains at how ugly she is the full time. Then try's on clothes and says she's so fat, needs to loose weight. When she really doesn't
Yes that is so true i just feel so bad that laura girl has now got alot of hate if i was here i would have outed chloe on instagram back to show people how nasty she is

Not even to be nasty just to say just cause your some one with a following does not mean you can go around acousing people

This is my issue with her, is she plays the nice girl but she is a high school mean girl 😂 I’ve seen screenshots from her admin chat and it’s horrendous, they’re mean about people. Constantly taking the piss out of people too.
And she knows there are 14/15 year olds who follow her and for them to watch her eating habits would genuinely concern me. Do what you want with your body but don’t advertise it. It makes me think twice and these companies who send her tit because they clearly don’t care either

I feel quite guilty that I’ve randomly created a username on here and it’s led to some random girl probably getting abuse for doing nout. She 100% gave enough information but left some obvious bits out so “it’s not her fault.”
She’s as fake as her weight loss

• Haha
This is my issue with her, is she plays the nice girl but she is a high school mean girl 😂 I’ve seen screenshots from her admin chat and it’s horrendous, they’re mean about people. Constantly taking the piss out of people too.
And she knows there are 14/15 year olds who follow her and for them to watch her eating habits would genuinely concern me. Do what you want with your body but don’t advertise it. It makes me think twice and these companies who send her tit because they clearly don’t care either

I feel quite guilty that I’ve randomly created a username on here and it’s led to some random girl probably getting abuse for doing nout. She 100% gave enough information but left some obvious bits out so “it’s not her fault.”
She’s as fake as her weight loss
Thats so mean people write to these pages for advertise as much as i dont understand it myself some people in vunerable posistions at home and have no where to turn to and being part of a facebook group with people in same boat makes them feel accepted and for the sdmins to take the piss out of that is just awful

There was a girl called Jess Conway who ran a similar group to Chloe and they shite Chloe gave her was awful. She disappeared though. Yeah I'm so sick of her going on about being ugly she must know she isn't 🤦🏻‍♀️

There was a girl called Jess Conway who ran a similar group to Chloe and they shite Chloe gave her was awful. She disappeared though. Yeah I'm so sick of her going on about being ugly she must know she isn't 🤦🏻‍♀️
She said she reads here and it makes her feel down if we have anything to say should message her thing is i did quite a well back through instagram and i got blcoked for telling her the way she speaks about her body is not healthy and how it comes across as her begging for freebies you can not win so we come here to vent 😂 she also said she feels really down after reading here she really needs to consider if this social media malarky is for her if she can not take some one calling her a bit of a twit and sayinng how she discuses food is not healthy wow ...... just pethetic

I also don’t get why she says people create troll accounts on here? “Boo” it’s a username, even on actual normal sites that need usernames people don’t put their actual full name - a lot like insta too🙄 the more I watch the more I can see she’s only relevant for underage girls, which is sad as to start with I did like watching her and watching her fashion videos. I wish she’d duck of SW as she doesn’t follow the plan and binges after a few days of trying it m which isn’t healthy for her or her young followers. it feels like it’s more for the gram, she doesn’t need it she’s got a great body post two kids

Reactions: 2
She said she reads here and it makes her feel down if we have anything to say should message her thing is i did quite a well back through instagram and i got blcoked for telling her the way she speaks about her body is not healthy and how it comes across as her begging for freebies you can not win so we come here to vent 😂 she also said she feels really down after reading here she really needs to consider if this social media malarky is for her if she can not take some one calling her a bit of a twit and sayinng how she discuses food is not healthy wow ...... just pethetic
She's full of shite. She wants to read some of the other threads and then see what she's got to feel down about. People saying they hate hearing how she talking so negatively about food, her body, her looks, occasionally talking shite & stealing content from other people, letting journalists into girlsmouth to print story's posted in girlsmouth which was created to be a safe space for Chloe to make friends. Take it as constructive. Girlsmouth is 100% more vile than here. I won't be moaning about her food videos again because she's got fat goggles on and can't see the nice in people saying she's none of those things

Reactions: 3
Jess Conway is a dick too. Berates people if you don’t lick her hole on her groups that she constantly moans about running.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jess Conway is a dick too. Berates people if you don’t lick her hole on her groups that she constantly moans about running.
Does she still have groups? She disappeared off my socials lol

Oh I found her under the name Jess Leigh & she's not with her wife anymore

Last edited:
Does she still have groups? She disappeared off my socials lol

Oh I found her under the name Jess Leigh & she's not with her wife anymore
I’m not sure. I’m not on Facebook anymore, I’ve not been for months. She was fine with you all pally pally until you said something she didn’t like. So much for ‘I like people who say it how it is like’ Jess... I don’t think so. I said something about elbow grease and her and her chronies tried coming after me. Hmmm... Jess, this is the internet and I have real friends on the outside world. None of your emoji comments are going to affect me in the way you wish. 😂

• Haha
I’m not sure. I’m not on Facebook anymore, I’ve not been for months. She was fine with you all pally pally until you said something she didn’t like. So much for ‘I like people who say it how it is like’ Jess... I don’t think so. I said something about elbow grease and her and her chronies tried coming after me. Hmmm... Jess, this is the internet and I have real friends on the outside world. None of your emoji comments are going to affect me in the way you wish. 😂
oh my she sounds just as bad as Chloe in some ways Chloe makes me laugh said she is having a day off no phones but then putting up stuff saying how she wants help with getting ads and may be a management

Spending the day making her own memes and quotes up to post on girlsmouth because it'll get more attention than screenshooting other people. I can see if far enough 😅 just copying something else's stuff and adding a girlsmouth watermark won't make it original

Spending the day making her own memes and quotes up to post on girlsmouth because it'll get more attention than screenshooting other people. I can see if far enough 😅 just copying something else's stuff and adding a girlsmouth watermark won't make it original
Yeah my thoughts exactly

🤣 she has fees etc for shutouts.....but she only has 26k followers....embarrassing

• Haha
I almost DIED yesterday when she was making the rice and she cut up a fried egg for her egg fried rice 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.