Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£15 for one post on girls mouth to promote your Instagram handle??? £15?! ONE POST?!

Reactions: 2
Did you forget 😂😂😂 she hates all the tattoos that person done the worm behind her ear, never see her leg one she went on about 😂
It was me who put that comment and they clearly were an ad as I remember them, they weee on the old thread about her which got deleted, they looked shir and was done by an apprentice but she kept raving about them then one day stopped showing them at all

Reactions: 1
It was me who put that comment and they clearly were an ad as I remember them, they weee on the old thread about her which got deleted, they looked shir and was done by an apprentice but she kept raving about them then one day stopped showing them at all
Hahaha! Your right she did say it was an apprentice, it certainly wasn't the person who does her other artwork!

• Heart
Can not believe how much of an ungrateful little cow she’s coming across on her stories today

She’s so obsessed with the way she looks, showing off pictures of when she’s just given birth saying she was 2 stone heavier ffs, if that was me I’d look back and think what a lovely picture of my new baby

like i feel like shes trying to be raising awareness on her story of food addiction but shes just made a mockery of it its not a bleeping joke i tell you that ive had anorexia and bulima ive had food problems best part of 15 years and to see some one with a platform making a joke is not ok to me she needs to come off social media and get real help for her self i dont think even if she lost 2 stone she would be happy or 3 stone

also shes been reading here she mentioned sounding ungreatful hai chloe hows it going love

like i feel like shes trying to be raising awareness on her story of food addiction but shes just made a mockery of it its not a bleeping joke i tell you that ive had anorexia and bulima ive had food problems best part of 15 years and to see some one with a platform making a joke is not ok to me she needs to come off social media and get real help for her self i dont think even if she lost 2 stone she would be happy or 3 stone

also shes been reading here she mentioned sounding ungreatful hai chloe hows it going love
Totally agree she basically takes the piss out of fat people as well, makes out it’s the most disgusting thing in the world! Not a great influence is she

she doesnt really influence anyone anyway all her likes and views are basically fake as she plugs herself 24/7 in girlsmouth lol

I get its a freebie but i do not get why she whinges about her weight but then accepts freebies from food boxes why not donate it to a hospital or care home sure they would love it ❤ Is it an ad or gifted ? And im sure the company would have no argument against that

I think she seems nice but shes not organic enough, she seems to try to hard like shes rehearsed every expression she makes and everything she says already. I wonder what will happen with her "ultimate girls party" will people get a refund because if I was her I would be trying to get people their money back

It annoys me that she posts a comparison pic Saying how people don’t believe it’s her and I can almost guarantee it’ll end up back in a SW Facebook page stating her “journey”.. she’s the least slimming world account I’ve ever seen in my life - binges all the time, starves herself and then every other day is an “off plan day”

Reactions: 4
It annoys me that she posts a comparison pic Saying how people don’t believe it’s her and I can almost guarantee it’ll end up back in a SW Facebook page stating her “journey”.. she’s the least slimming world account I’ve ever seen in my life - binges all the time, starves herself and then every other day is an “off plan day”
Yeah she advertises in a lot of groups as im in them too

Anyone seen her recent story about the new clothes? The black dress one she said she “bought” this herself, but up the top is says gifted? Am I missing something?
Also her impressions make me cringe so much bless her. 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.