Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My main issue with chloe is she goes im fat im fat im the fat friend etc yeah most people who think their fat would not upload pictures in dresses or body suits that reveal alot nothing against people who do it but it just looks like shes saying all this for attention

Chloe i think im fat todd ok then

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She speaks about herself in such a negative way all the time. I don't think she's fat or the fat friend that's so ugly nobody will talk to her on a night out. I don't like her as a person though. Her morals regarding girls mouth and other influencers are what's disgusting. Reselling gifted items - disgusting. Stealing content from younger girls - disgusting.

Reactions: 3
I'm watching her story just now and I honestly think she needs to get some help for these good issues. It's all she talks about all day everyday it's really not healthy and I think if you want to be an influencer and call yourself one you should be a bit more careful with your words. She's not body positive at all

Reactions: 2
I sound like I stalk this women now but how boohoo sponser her when all she does is stand in the outfits and talk tit about herself

"Please all self isolate" said Chloe who complained about her & kids having coughs/feeling poorly and not staying in the other day but instead went to Nando's

• Wow
My very good friend was once a Lib admin for her girlsmouth group and honestly; she is the nastiest person. She comes across all nice and sweet on her social media but she’s vile. Screenshots members posts and absolutely rips into them in their private chat. She’s not a nice girl. She’s ALL about money, followers etc

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seemed like the most ungrateful person ever trying the stuff her friends got her for her birthday. I watched the first few and thought jeeez wouldn’t of bothered if I were them.

My very good friend was once a Lib admin for her girlsmouth group and honestly; she is the nastiest person. She comes across all nice and sweet on her social media but she’s vile. Screenshots members posts and absolutely rips into them in their private chat. She’s not a nice girl. She’s ALL about money, followers etc
This I can well believe. I don't like her at all

Seemed like the most ungrateful person ever trying the stuff her friends got her for her birthday. I watched the first few and thought jeeez wouldn’t of bothered if I were them.
Wasn’t she the biggest baby trying those foods. Most of it was just crackers. She was heaving and spluttering like she was eating a babies nappy or something! She’s so over the top and ungrateful.

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she the biggest baby trying those foods. Most of it was just crackers. She was heaving and spluttering like she was eating a babies nappy or something! She’s so over the top and ungrateful.
To be fair I only watched the first couple and couldn’t bare to watch anymore but the few I watched 1000% over the top 🙄

I want to lose a stone but here is me eating my whole calorie intake in one sitting, I had a good chuckle!

She honestly grinds my gears so much. She is the ultimate catfish and she is very clever on how to work a camera and video.
I think it’s awful she sells gifted stuff and that she’s constantly on the beg for stuff too.
The girls mouth group she run is such a joke

I hate when she goes on about her weight she's not even massive and I don't think she's ugly either she always talks about herself in a negative way

Hahaha omg, her admins aren't very intelligent I'll say that anyways 😂😂
the thing is we dont hate chloe i personally do not hate chloe just some things boggle me what she does like i said calling herself fat but then posting photos that to me if you had body confidence issues you would not post but that is MY personal opinion compared to so many on here her thread is tiny why is she so bothered i do not personally understand

I hope this is not true...
No it's true she was doing a q&a and told everyone lol

the thing is we dont hate chloe i personally do not hate chloe just some things boggle me what she does like i said calling herself fat but then posting photos that to me if you had body confidence issues you would not post but that is MY personal opinion compared to so many on here her thread is tiny why is she so bothered i do not personally understand
I don't dislike her either, I think she's a twit sometimes. Compared to some threads on here most of this is constructive criticism 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.