Chloe Todd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No it's true she was doing a q&a and told everyone lol

I don't dislike her either, I think she's a twit sometimes. Compared to some threads on here most of this is constructive criticism 🤷🏻‍♀️
exactly just do not understand and she said about the eating disorder thing was it not herself that even said she needed to go to therapy because the way she thinks about food is not healthy? no one saying you have an eating disorder chloe but how you see yourself is very different to others and from experience it does come off like you just want attention i do not agree with exposing people because now the poor girl she has exposed you can easily find her real name etc i just think its a bit cruel cause now chloe fans will go after that girl

Reactions: 2
exactly just do not understand and she said about the eating disorder thing was it not herself that even said she needed to go to therapy because the way she thinks about food is not healthy? no one saying you have an eating disorder chloe but how you see yourself is very different to others and from experience it does come off like you just want attention i do not agree with exposing people because now the poor girl she has exposed you can easily find her real name etc i just think its a bit cruel cause now chloe fans will go after that girl
I don't think she has an eating disorder either. I think she speaks about food negatively and herself negatively all the time Iv said she needs to sort that out. I literally do not care what people look like. If your a twit your a twit. Nobody called Laura is coming up when I search this username anyways so godnose what her admins are up to 😅

Reactions: 1
I don't think she has an eating disorder either. I think she speaks about food negatively and herself negatively all the time Iv said she needs to sort that out. I literally do not care what people look like. If your a twit your a twit. Nobody called Laura is coming up when I search this username anyways so godnose what her admins are up to 😅
if you search the username in to facebook it does come up with some ones profile you may have to copy and paste as me searching did not work at first unless she has deleted her facebook now but it came up earlier

if you search the username in to facebook it does come up with some ones profile you may have to copy and paste as me searching did not work at first unless she has deleted her facebook now but it came up earlier
Is it my name that's linking to this girls Facebook?

Is it my name that's linking to this girls Facebook?
no it is some one called laura not saying last name i only said her name as chloe mention it in her stories anyway but if you copy and paste loopyloo10 into facebook a profile was coming up but i do not know if its gone now but what i am saying is if people searched her name after chloe stories she most likely would have got a lot of hate messages from people who support chloe i just feel there was no need to out her in the first place in fact i have only seen 1 post from her on here so i dont know what there talking about

no it is some one called laura not saying last name i only said her name as chloe mention it in her stories anyway but if you copy and paste loopyloo10 into facebook a profile was coming up but i do not know if its gone now but what i am saying is if people searched her name after chloe stories she most likely would have got a lot of hate messages from people who support chloe i just feel there was no need to out her in the first place in fact i have only seen 1 post from her on here so i dont know what there talking about
Oh I thought it was maybe my username that was linking to this girls page I'd have felt awful!

Hadn't finished watching all her stories my bad. Either way wouldn't want someone to get tit for being me if it was lol

Oh I thought it was maybe my username that was linking to this girls page I'd have felt awful!
no its the girls username on here which is linking to her Facebook which i do not get how because my name does not link to my facebook so all i can think of is that she has mentioned something like that on Facebook at some point still do not get how its relating to her fb profile though

no its the girls username on here which is linking to her Facebook which i do not get how because my name does not link to my facebook so all i can think of is that she has mentioned something like that on Facebook at some point still do not get how its relating to her fb profile though
Nah me either, unless it's the girls Facebook log in username that would be why. Like if it's a username she uses for everything it might be her Facebook url

the thing is none of us have said anything bad we have shared our opinions on her if you can not take opinions you should not do social media yes some people take it over board but that a small group of people
She exaggerate everything and is always the victim anyways 😅

• Haha
My very good friend was once a Lib admin for her girlsmouth group and honestly; she is the nastiest person. She comes across all nice and sweet on her social media but she’s vile. Screenshots members posts and absolutely rips into them in their private chat. She’s not a nice girl. She’s ALL about money, followers etc
So, was it you she found on Facebook or is she harassing strangers 😅 I can't stop thinking about it 😂😂

• Haha
yeah she openly said her name on here and said it relates to her facebook name i really hope she is not getting abuse via facebook now
I suppose she won't even say even though we've asked. I wouldn't want that either, she's probs said the least on this thread all she done was bash girlsmouth which is a tit show and 100% more toxic than here

I suppose she won't even say even though we've asked. I wouldn't want that either, she's probs said the least on this thread all she done was bash girlsmouth which is a tit show and 100% more toxic than here
shes only posted once though chloe has made it sound way more then what i5 iw

So, was it you she found on Facebook or is she harassing strangers 😅 I can't stop thinking about it 😂😂
Ahh! I’ve just watched the silly tarts stories.. she’s sent abuse to a complete stranger!! It’s a bad coincidence but 1. I’ve posted one comment about her so she needs to stop attention seeking and exaggerating for freebies 2. Get better at playing detective because Sherlock Holmes she is not 😂😂

that poor girl, chloe will have got all her admin pals to send abuse to that girl too I would suspect, but yeah my name is not Laura.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahh! I’ve just watched the silly tarts stories.. she’s sent abuse to a complete stranger!! It’s a bad coincidence but 1. I’ve posted one comment about her so she needs to stop attention seeking and exaggerating for freebies 2. Get better at playing detective because Sherlock Holmes she is not 😂😂

that poor girl, chloe will have got all her admin pals to send abuse to that girl too I would suspect, but yeah my name is not Laura.
I wonder why it shows up if you type it into facebook then ? Thats so odd not saying your lying by the way
I know that was my issue she gave enough that people will know her name i easily found the profile on facebook poor girl :(

What really annoys me, is the fact hundreds of girls, and teens probably watch her stories, and may have body confidence issues or weight struggles and think because she’s an influencer if she does something, that must mean it’s ok? They may look up to her. If she binges for a whole day, then the next day has half an apple and 2 green teas and that’s it, there are many younger viewers who will now think that’s a good thing to do!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.