Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dannis treats more like Danni ran to tesco and slapped chloes shite pink filter on everything, also posting other folks content. Jesus she's the world's shittest social media manager, guys for a fiver my 2 year old will sort your insta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Down to 35 now probably because no one wants to be pay 50 quid to tell you how to run a page by a person who can't even run her own 🤣
More like she’s been reading on here again and seen that she is an absolute joker charging £50!! Hi Chloe 👋🏻

Reactions: 5
Chloe needs to understand this isn’t trolling or hating she is literally a laughing stock right now. What the hell is she doing with this social media BS!

Reactions: 6
Where’s this Danni’s treats page? I wanna snoop lol. This is cringing me out so much, what do we reckon - give it a month?

Reactions: 2
What is actually wrong with this girl?? She can’t even control her bratty kids, comes across unprofessional and seems like she would do anything for a bit of cash. Didn’t posting pics of your fanny on only fans work out for you hun???? £35 for a social media review where you advise clients what to sell??? That’s not a social media review that’s dictating the business’ strategy... you’re not a boss babe CEO so duck off acting like one when you have 0 experience

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder why she is being so quiet recently?
I hope it’s because she is getting the help she needs with her eating habits
Nah she's onto her next half baked scheme to make her mega rich. Essex has a lot of zelebs and chloe thinks there space of her 🙄

Reactions: 4
Her content is so dead. Like at least before there was all the car crash entertainment. Now its just literally dead 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think she must have realised there is only so long you can brag about page likes 😂😂 she is deffo trying to think up the next thing. If she actually put in the time, dedication and hard work she might get somewhere in life. She doesn’t persevere with anything just let’s it die a death. All her schemes are bleeping laughable. If I was her I’d be reading the comments here and thinking to myself no you know what, I’m going to show them I can do it. But no she couldn’t even stick to slimming world this time!

Reactions: 5
Why has she shared a tik tok of a guy who can't be older than 18 saying she fancies him. She's a clatty cow, focus on your actual partner chloe you clapped out scam artist

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has she shared a tik tok of a guy who can't be older than 18 saying she fancies him. She's a clatty cow, focus on your actual partner chloe you clapped out scam artist
Wtf is she doing???? Hes a kid. she had 3 kids and a ‘partner’ how embarrassing

Reactions: 4
My child drank from the milk bottle OMG SO FUNNY PMSL LOL WOW HYSTERICAL! right..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.