Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing the subject slightly because I was stalking through her page and I'm 100% convinced she's buying the 'hauls' herself and then returns them on klarna. firstly because they are 3 or 4 items. Secondly she wears the same 7 outfits...
Tbf since i saw this suggested it makes so much sense when she talks about here and things we have said she never mentioned beauty bay notice how she never ads them anymore? Cuz she was caught out lying about working with them when beauty bay said they never worked with her
Most sites its easy to fake af links tbf and im sure she is buying them like u said then just claiming it as expenses maybe no wonder shes in so much debt its actually quite sad for someone to crave a life style that badly then claim shes doing it for the kids when realisticly its all for herself shes selfish and i dont think that will change she lives for herself and no one else like her “”aniexty”” only happens when it comes to the kids but if she wants nights out or filler it magically dissapears and what happened to having issues with food and how she has to see a dr its so bad etc etc

shes just a full on liar and i dont think she knows the truth if it hit her

anyway sorry for the rant im fed up of this witch at this point

Reactions: 7
Yea she's totally buying and returning which tbh also annoys me as most brands don't resell returns so its pretty wasteful. I do follow accounts which buy and use affiliate links but they show how to style in different ways and make about 3/4 different looks with the same clothing which is actually more useful and likely to make me purchase something.

I also think alot of other stuff is bought then affiliate link how else can it explain all the debt but literally nothing to show for it. The other stuff is probably for smaller brands who aren't aware of faking engagement.

Her likes to follow ratio is embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 5
Wouldn't surprise me if she is tbf, because she can't say it's because she "doesn't" like the clothes because she picks them, tries them on then bigs them up, then never wears them again.

Also she says girlsmouth the original has a quarter of a million members...... she must have lost 100k members recently

Reactions: 3
I haven’t commented on this thread in forever but this social media manager drivel has hit a nerve 🤣. I run my own business doing something very similar, worked my arse off for years after finishing my degree to be in the position I’m in now (which is nothing astronomical, but it pays my bills). It winds me right up when people just create these job titles out of thin air with no real knowledge or experience. All she’s really done is create a bitchy Facebook group and sat in front of a camera all day talking tit to nobody 😂

Reactions: 9
also anyone notice since christmas shes barrley been on her stories like before even if it was to chat tit she would be but now its like shes never on them

also anyone notice since christmas shes barrley been on her stories like before even if it was to chat tit she would be but now its like shes never on them
That's cause she is onto her next get rich quick scheme. I hope if people are using her they aren't paying it all up front. I dread to think of those people out of pocket in 2 weeks time when she moves onto the next thing and hasn't carried through for them.

Reactions: 4
That's cause she is onto her next get rich quick scheme. I hope if people are using her they aren't paying it all up front. I dread to think of those people out of pocket in 2 weeks time when she moves onto the next thing and hasn't carried through for them.
That quick snap of her story looks like she was just reading analytics which anyone can do and find the best times to post. Trouble is the key with all that engagement is building a community a following giving people a reason to follow you like if you do makeup and use vegan products. Or do SW and have gluten free diet a mum who does sensory play.

Just had a quick look at the page she’s helping with ‘Dannis delights’

She really does have marketing all wrong - marketing is too sell not to gain likes

You could have thousands of followers but be making no money! The whole point of marketing is about subconsciously making the consumer think they need that specific product to help enhance their life.... no pink filter is going to help with that...

Reactions: 10

She really does have marketing all wrong - marketing is too sell not to gain likes

You could have thousands of followers but be making no money! The whole point of marketing is about subconsciously making the consumer think they need that specific product to help enhance their life.... no pink filter is going to help with that...
EXACTLYYYY! she would of known that if she actually had a proper qualification

Reactions: 5
Down to 35 now probably because no one wants to be pay 50 quid to tell you how to run a page by a person who can't even run her own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Exactly you market to sell you can't run a business on 40k follows and 2000 likes per post but no sales

Wouldn't surprise me if she is tbf, because she can't say it's because she "doesn't" like the clothes because she picks them, tries them on then bigs them up, then never wears them again.

Also she says girlsmouth the original has a quarter of a million members...... she must have lost 100k members recently
I might me wrong but I think its the page that has that many members/likes not the group xx

I might me wrong but I think its the page that has that many members/likes not the group xx
Ahh I wasn't sure which tbf

The hand gestures when she talks give me the rage

Also her stories, she asked for NON FICTION foods....... pretty certain scoobie snacks are fiction??? Crabbie patties???? Fruit flavoured wall paper??? The imaginary food in Hook??? All fiction.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't even raise enough money to do her eating challenge let alone get people to buy a product....
She is literally deluded it's quite sad. I think it's time she focuses on her family and not these half thought out plans.
I can advise her how to live her life because my job is life manager because I am alive therefore qualify using chloes logic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she thinks Girlsmouth is an amazing group. It’s a vile vile group. The comments people put in there are disgusting and ‘admin’ do duck all about it. Chloe should be ashamed of herself for not deleting comments, removing those kind of people from the group. But of course she wouldn’t because it keeps numbers up! Makes me laugh how she says the other admins work for her. Okay chlo, I’m sure they’ll write it on their Cv ‘admin for Girlsmouth’ she’s a joke. A desperate wannabe.

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she thinks Girlsmouth is an amazing group. It’s a vile vile group. The comments people put in there are disgusting and ‘admin’ do duck all about it. Chloe should be ashamed of herself for not deleting comments, removing those kind of people from the group. But of course she wouldn’t because it keeps numbers up! Makes me laugh how she says the other admins work for her. Okay chlo, I’m sure they’ll write it on their Cv ‘admin for Girlsmouth’ she’s a joke. A desperate wannabe.
It’s just mean girl school bullying but online ☹

I can’t get my head round her being a social media manager and helping pages get likes, she needs to do that on her own page first surely 😩😭😂 her engagement rate is awful!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.