Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair her kids just crave attention thats why they have no manners etc always in the flat they go out once in a blue moon to a cafe where they have to sit still maybe go to soft play. Playing board games šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ mate give them some toys not a football in the house šŸ™„
Itā€™s actually really sad for the boys.my nephew is romeos age&he would be so bored stuck indoors all day every day,heā€™s a ā€œtypicalā€ 4 year old and needs to run off energy and explore and just be out getting dirty and he is,my sister lives in a flat too,but takes him out daily.before covid she took him places every single day even after work sheā€™d take him for an hour walk,Chloe is a lazy tit and those boys have no social skills or manners because they are left to be alone in a flat and flood it and break stuff cos their mum is glued to her phone.shes neglectful and a lazy mum.she doesnt interact with them itā€™s really sad to see it happening.they crave her attention and she isnā€™t arsed.she wants strangers attention.sad

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m gonna report her girlsmouth pages, theyā€™re vile the way they let people get spoke to on there is so bad and they literally do nothing about it. I think you all should too, nothing good comes from those pages. People getting harassed and theyā€™re posts wrote about by journalist without permission, horrible.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m gonna report her girlsmouth pages, theyā€™re vile the way they let people get spoke to on there is so bad and they literally do nothing about it. I think you all should too, nothing good comes from those pages. People getting harassed and theyā€™re posts wrote about by journalist without permission, horrible.
Iā€™m not on them I was until last year and it was just bitchy or blatant lies for attention

Reactions: 2
I saw someone put a post on about Girlsmouth and how the admins and mods don't get involved and it's tit. A woman posted a petition in there the other day about making the schools open, you know on that day the UK hit 100,000 Covid deaths. The responses may have come across 'bitchy' or whatever but this woman was basically saying how the death rate is whatever percent and it doesn't matter about them and she just cba with her kids. Insinuating you don't care about people dying and the admin doing nothing? Sorry I wouldn't call that group a success. Normally I'd be over it with the comments back to her but everyone was well within their rights to call her out on that one
There's calling people out on crappy things and then there is the extreme some of the girls on that group go to. For someone who is quick to shout that she is being bullied and trolled and shout about mental health, some of the stuff they allow on that group is a joke.

Reactions: 5
Find it hilarious that chloe thinks sheā€™s a social media manager. What does she actually charge for?? All she probably does is buy that person followers then makes out she managed to get their following up

Reactions: 7
Is she still on slimming world? I cba with looking at her stories and Iā€™m a nosey cow.

Reactions: 2
Just scrolling down my Instagram feed and notice sheā€™s got a looney tunes hoodie on. I am no fashion influencer but surely thatā€™s not fashion lol

Just scrolling down my Instagram feed and notice sheā€™s got a looney tunes hoodie on. I am no fashion influencer but surely thatā€™s not fashion lol
Her new reel pisted an hour ago 61 likes with 40k followers how the duck r brands this stupid

Reactions: 6
This girl is trying to advertise herself as a social media manager and puts such little effort into her content. That reel doesn't show the clothes just her face and part of the hoodie....she needs a ring light tripod and to film a try on showcasing the clothes. No way does she work brands believe me they won't sign it off until they are happy she gets tons of stuff on klarna gets an affiliate link from blogging platforms and sends the clothes backs she's never wearing any of the new items.

Reactions: 7
Can barely see the clothes sheā€™s ā€˜advertisingā€™ (bought on Klarna and sending back) #ShitInfluencer

Reactions: 8
This girl is trying to advertise herself as a social media manager and puts such little effort into her content. That reel doesn't show the clothes just her face and part of the hoodie....she needs a ring light tripod and to film a try on showcasing the clothes. No way does she work brands believe me they won't sign it off until they are happy she gets tons of stuff on klarna gets an affiliate link from blogging platforms and sends the clothes backs she's never wearing any of the new items.
We know this is true cuz she adresses us at times and never adresses these claims ive realised now she only mentions ones that are not actually true notice never mentioned lying about working with beauty bay? And noticed how she somehow never advertises for them now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I bet her reviews r tit probz google how to get instagram engagement then copies the tips šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
She never has these clothes that she apparently is ā€œgiftedā€ youā€™re right.always in the same stuff.you can buy affiliate links?seriously?thats sad!

I just looked and anyone can sign up to
Boohoo affiliate , you also only get 7% of the sale

Reactions: 4
I just looked and anyone can sign up to
Boohoo affiliate , you also only get 7% of the sale
Thatā€™s so sad.imagibe being so insecure and desperate to be seen as some ā€œinfluencerā€ that you do this!she definitely does it and sends them back cos she never wears any of the ā€œgiftedā€ things.113 likes on a post and 40k followers,thatā€™s shameful.

• Heart
So whoā€™s gunna take one for the team and pay for a social media review to see what tit she comes up with šŸ¤£?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.