Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surprise surprise she's off plan again 😴. Just give it up already. Accept the weight you are and live with it. But then that doesn't give content does it 🙄.

Reactions: 12
Her kids are so rude literally always shouting and talking over her, she's never taught them any manners at all and it shows

Reactions: 3
How many ventures has she even had 🥴
The girls mouth merch (wasn’t there like phone cases 😂😂)
Them stupid presets
That bloody ‘party’
Her onlyfans
And now this..
Just get a little part time job on the side so you don’t have to scrap around for ideas!
the more ‘businesses’ she comes up with the less credibility she has.. who’s gonna trust her with anything?!
She can’t even stick to a diet?!
Just accept your weight and use that as your specific angle, ‘how to dress and style for the everyday woman’

🤯

Reactions: 11
Her kids are so rude literally always shouting and talking over her, she's never taught them any manners at all and it shows
To be fair,all she does is ignore the kids they are so you g and stuck in a flat 24/7 for 2 years,no toys,ignored while mum is on her phone,they’re desperate for attention and interaction

Reactions: 6
Yeah it can be hard to stick to a diet but if your instagram account and ‘social media’ career is based on it then surely you would? She can’t post these foods pretending to be a SW inspiration then NOT stick to it for longer than a few days? We have all bad periods last longer than her diets do.

Chloe love, if someone spitting in your mouth especially someone who looks barely 18 is your idea of kinky then God help Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Talking about “kinky” tit when her children scream in background i feel sick 🤢

It makes me so uncomfortable how that kid is probarly just 18 and shes saying that idk it just makes me feel eww

Reactions: 9
Talking about “kinky” tit when her children scream in background i feel sick 🤢

It makes me so uncomfortable how that kid is probarly just 18 and shes saying that idk it just makes me feel eww
She talks about sex and swears etc infront of the kids it just dont sit right with me it’s wrong they are desperate for her attention off their mom and shes desperate for attention off strangers.shes wasting her sons childhood on a phone

Reactions: 7
Honestly I hope Aaron reads this and listens to me when I say GET OUT LEAVE RUN. She is a lazy cow she would happily pie their kids off to him so she can be a famous social marketing manager.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I hope Aaron reads this and listens to me when I say GET OUT LEAVE RUN. She is a lazy cow she would happily pie her kids off to him so she can be a famous social marketing manager.
Ive always said if the oppertunity came up she would leave the kids harsh but bleeping true she dont give a tit about them yes there dressed and fed but theres more to be a parent then that and it is fully abusive to emotionally negelect your children

if she had a choice to go live abroad and be a influencer she would do it shes a joke of a human being people out there struggling to have kids and then theres chloe two beautiful children and dont give a duck about them

I don't even care if this offends anyone if they are in to it , how the feck can someone spitting in your mouth be a turn on🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I agree and disagree. She probably doesn't parent them and teach them the way she should however they are children and they just want their mums attention of course they are going to shout etc when she's talking to people through her phone . It's probably the only way they think they can get her attention

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don't even care if this offends anyone if they are in to it , how the feck can someone spitting in your mouth be a turn on🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Don’t get me wrong I don’t kink shame and I’m not exactly ‘vanilla’ but that makes my stomach churn 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Tbf this is the person who admitted to being pissed on so 🤢

Reaching for content today

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many ventures has she even had 🥴
The girls mouth merch (wasn’t there like phone cases 😂😂)
Them stupid presets
That bloody ‘party’
Her onlyfans
And now this..
Just get a little part time job on the side so you don’t have to scrap around for ideas!
the more ‘businesses’ she comes up with the less credibility she has.. who’s gonna trust her with anything?!
She can’t even stick to a diet?!
Just accept your weight and use that as your specific angle, ‘how to dress and style for the everyday woman’

🤯
Oh I wonder if she refunded everyone for the party or just called it an act of god and couldn't help

Don’t get me wrong I don’t kink shame and I’m not exactly ‘vanilla’ but that makes my stomach churn 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Its obviously not for everyone and some people like it but the thought of it makes me want to be sick

Reactions: 1
She's gross she can't edit herself she needs to if potential clients look at that account they'll run. I know they say the brain isn't full development until 25 but I've met teenagers with better self control.

The kids are just wanting attention so resort to anything to get interaction whether its shouting or breaking a TV its the only time I see her talk to them or look then goes back to the story. It's sad kids really don't ask for much

• Heart
To be fair her kids just crave attention thats why they have no manners etc always in the flat they go out once in a blue moon to a cafe where they have to sit still maybe go to soft play. Playing board games 🤣🤣 mate give them some toys not a football in the house 🙄

• Heart
I saw someone put a post on about Girlsmouth and how the admins and mods don't get involved and it's tit. A woman posted a petition in there the other day about making the schools open, you know on that day the UK hit 100,000 Covid deaths. The responses may have come across 'bitchy' or whatever but this woman was basically saying how the death rate is whatever percent and it doesn't matter about them and she just cba with her kids. Insinuating you don't care about people dying and the admin doing nothing? Sorry I wouldn't call that group a success. Normally I'd be over it with the comments back to her but everyone was well within their rights to call her out on that one

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear whenever I scroll down my Facebook it’s her either begging for followers on slimming world or girlsmouth

I’ve never seen big brands constantly ask to be followed 😭

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.