Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I’ve been signed with my influencers before and they are actually pretty good at getting you paid collabs with brands, deffo kit fake! But as Chloe’s said before “she hates engagement groups” we literally are in groups with other influencers so technically an engagement group 😂
I just thought its very dodgey for a company to be charging u never heard of a management company asking u to pay to join

Shes totally never actually properly on it the other day was at 19 syns
She could have 20 syns if she was over 15 stone. Not saying she is.
She is probably doing that thing that sends you down a slippery slope to not doing it right. Where you borrow syns from the next day and have less. Which from experience doesn't work because you are constantly doing it then.

Don’t worry, she would have had 2 bites and been full 😉
Depends how big her bites are....... normal person size or eats the whole lot in 2 bites.

Also notice how she is talking about being a boob girl, after it's mentioned on here she hasn't talked about being into women for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She could have 20 syns if she was over 15 stone. Not saying she is.
She is probably doing that thing that sends you down a slippery slope to not doing it right. Where you borrow syns from the next day and have less. Which from experience doesn't work because you are constantly doing it then.

Depends how big her bites are....... normal person size or eats the whole lot in 2 bites.

Also notice how she is talking about being a boob girl, after it's mentioned on here she hasn't talked about being into women for a while.
She reads here im going to quote chloe her self “” your not a hater your a fan hun your obsessed with me “” ;) 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I mean the fact she spends a lot of time here reading and saying then talking about us..... whose the fan chloe boo? Whose obsessed with what we are saying hunz?

Reactions: 5
I wonder who’s going to tidy up her DIY soft play?? Probably Aaron when he gets back from work tonight 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure how throwing all your furniture on the floor is a life hack but hey 😫😂 she’ll be moaning when they keep trying to recreate it themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to be rude about her weight but theres no way shes 12 stone I feel like she looks like she weighs way more. She overshares so much lies I don’t know if I trust this.

I wonder who’s going to tidy up her DIY soft play?? Probably Aaron when he gets back from work tonight 🙃🙃
Guess so since it is basically Aarons bed that sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its pathetic she didn't have the imagination think of this herself and urge it was totally staged kids do not play like that or maybe they just didn't know what to do

Looks a lot bigger than she usually is when she edits.still airbrushing the filthy carpet
That airbrushing is awful 😆 like carpets can get a stain but clean it or if its stubborn high a carper cleaner. She does look much bigger in this photo she's what 5.2 5.3 she needs to be honest followers relate to that she also needs to get out vibe she's so muddled

Someone said on here yesterday she could have bigger platform doing mum hacks.today she does that.🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said on here yesterday she could have bigger platform doing mum hacks.today she does that.🧐

As a mum I spend my life telling my kids not to jump on the sofa / keep pulling it apart , so definitely not a hack In my eyes lol

Ahaha can’t look at them and not be disturbed now 😂 also jeans just don’t do anything for her
She looks very big.ove seen her and she’s not 12 stone she’s about 14/15.nothing wrong with that but why she lies I don’t know,cos she doesn’t leave the flat incase people see her and see she edits pics

why am i just noticing how big her tits are her latest grid picture makes heR tits look so much bigger or is it just me 😂😂

She looks very big.ove seen her and she’s not 12 stone she’s about 14/15.nothing wrong with that but why she lies I don’t know,cos she doesn’t leave the flat incase people see her and see she edits pics
I am a happy 15 stone and she looks a little bit smaller than me. Its no problem what you weigh just don’t lie and embrace it. If you are uncomfortable sharing your weight then like don’t. She may look bigger because someone said shes short but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

why am i just noticing how big her tits are her latest grid picture makes heR tits look so much bigger or is it just me 😂😂
Maybe she’s pregnant? 😂😂

I am a happy 15 stone and she looks a little bit smaller than me. Its no problem what you weigh just don’t lie and embrace it. If you are uncomfortable sharing your weight then like don’t. She may look bigger because someone said shes short but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she’s pregnant? 😂😂
Exactly this,it’s the lies.shes not 12,I see her in person.she lies about everything.shes my height 5ft3,she’s a pretty girl when she washes ( not being mean,she just looks grubby when she doesn’t)and she wears the complete wrong clothes that do naff all for her shape.sometimes she looks really nice in clothes but crop tops and jeans don’t suit her

She’s always had big boobs even in school.she used to wear shirts open and a push up bra and argue with teachers over it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.