Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t care if she was the best looking human on earth, to be so image obsessed is just ugly

Reactions: 7
I am a happy 15 stone and she looks a little bit smaller than me. Its no problem what you weigh just don’t lie and embrace it. If you are uncomfortable sharing your weight then like don’t. She may look bigger because someone said shes short but I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Maybe she’s pregnant? 😂😂
I was thinking pregnant when she started loving eggs suddenly :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
everyone uses cbd now i think its become more trendy and people have forgot the real reasons people take CBD she literally promotes anything she didnt even know what she was saying not a great AD at all LOOL

Reactions: 4
everyone uses cbd now i think its become more trendy and people have forgot the real reasons people take CBD she literally promotes anything she didnt even know what she was saying not a great AD at all LOOL
I wouldn't want to promote something I have no clue about she could of done some research

Reactions: 2
As if she is promoting something that she has no clue what it is! She saw a band wagon and jumped right on it 🙄
Also what happened to "I don't promote anything unless I've tried it and like it"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 3
Shes a joke she dont work hard whT that takes an hour if that shes a bleeping joke of an influencer

It’s embarrassing that she tries to make out she’s this big time influencer and just so busy with work 😫 she makes me cringe so hard. Her best chance was probs the slimming world angle and she gave up with that after a week. It’s literally never going to happen chloe give it up and get a real job

Reactions: 5
Shes a joke she dont work hard whT that takes an hour if that shes a bleeping joke of an influencer
I hate the whole influencer thing that’s considered a job BUT some do work at it they take their head start and they do give it 100% chloe doesn’t she’s just a lazy cow.”ponytail content” 😅😅😅😅 riveting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.