Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How exactly is that work she'd never cope in the real world as for working with New look I bet she got accepted for a new affiliate link my gawd chloe and dodgy tats edited to the the hilt pics and fake hair nah new look you trying do broke

Reactions: 3
She seems really really really bored of life
Yea the fame game hasn't worked out for her even colchester don't really know who she is the only sharing she's has had has been negative....she's trying to forge something when she can't even time manage

She seems really really really bored of life
Because she isn’t living,she’s just got an existence and the boys too.shes ruining their childhood they are stuck in a flat cos she won’t take them out incase people see her and see she doesn’t look like she looks on insta.pre covid she didn’t even take them out.a local cafe sometimes that’s it.she lives right next to a park with a play area literally 90 seconds away but she says anxiety stops her taking them.dont stop her going out herself though

Because she isn’t living,she’s just got an existence and the boys too.shes ruining their childhood they are stuck in a flat cos she won’t take them out incase people see her and see she doesn’t look like she looks on insta.pre covid she didn’t even take them out.a local cafe sometimes that’s it.she lives right next to a park with a play area literally 90 seconds away but she says anxiety stops her taking them.dont stop her going out herself though
And I am not belittling anxiety or mental health cos I have both and I can’t switch it on and off if I want to do something like she can

Reactions: 2
Chloe is angry with us 😂. I don’t consider anything we say as hate when it is literally pointing out the obvious and the truth. Nothing said here is exactly mean. Once again the usual Chloe the victim and famous influencer wannabe. I don’t consider this hate when it is you being called out for giving people covid, lying about your weight, lying about your child almost dying and pretending to be an influencer.
PS I am perfectly happy with my life. I work, I am a parent and happily married. My husband sleeps next to me every night I don’t need to kick him out to finger my bumhole for a fiver. I don’t need to scam the benefits system or to pretend to be someone I am not. End of the day you are the one unhappy with your life being fake and continuous lying. I just enjoy seeing people exposed for who they really are. 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chloe is angry with us 😂. I don’t consider anything we say as hate when it is literally pointing out the obvious and the truth. Nothing said here is exactly mean. Once again the usual Chloe the victim and famous influencer wannabe. I don’t consider this hate when it is you being called out for giving people covid, lying about your weight, lying about your child almost dying and pretending to be an influencer.
PS I am perfectly happy with my life. I work, I am a parent and happily married. My husband sleeps next to me every night I don’t need to kick him out to finger my bumhole for a fiver. I don’t need to scam the benefits system or to pretend to be someone I am not. End of the day you are the one unhappy with your life being fake and continuous lying. I just enjoy seeing people exposed for who they really are. 🙂
We fans don't you know.

I mean I would be happier if I was allowed to leave the house other than for shopping.

Can't help but feel like she asks herself those questions cause it's it's same ones every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought we were the ‘cyber rats’ 🥴

ETA
I’m also happily married
Have a child, 2 dogs
My own car bought outright
A house/mortgage with a big back garden
And a job I’ve been in for 9 years
A great family/support system
And friends

so I’m not: sad unhappy nor jealous 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me and the girls are playing catch up, can someone fill us in please on why teddy is vulnerable and did she break lockdown rules? Like how do we know etc

Me and the girls are playing catch up, can someone fill us in please on why teddy is vulnerable and did she break lockdown rules? Like how do we know etc
i dont know why teddy is vunerable she broke last lock down by driving from colchester to london with holly and danielle to get their steps in and also went out with holly to turtle bay when they were in tier 3 not allowed to mix households then claimed it was a support bubble she later admitted to breaking the rules theres proof of this on the previous threads like ss and pictures etc

Reactions: 1
i dont know why teddy is vunerable she broke last lock down by driving from colchester to london with holly and danielle to get their steps in and also went out with holly to turtle bay when they were in tier 3 not allowed to mix households then claimed it was a support bubble she later admitted to breaking the rules theres proof of this on the previous threads like ss and pictures etc
Let's not forget that she apparently had a positive coronavirus test, yet Still mixed households.

There are screenshots at some point during this thread showing parts of it.

• Heart
Oh she's working with new look now then?
Yeah but it’s easy to work with new look, I know someone who only has 8000 followers that works with them but she only gets gifted clothes every month if she has a certain amount of people buy through her link

Yeah but it’s easy to work with new look, I know someone who only has 8000 followers that works with them but she only gets gifted clothes every month if she has a certain amount of people buy through her link
Newlook is a dying brand in my opinion. All the high street shops are going bust so I doubt it has much future (even before covid). Probably why they allow literally anyone to advertise for them for a few free outfits as they probably haven’t got much in the piggy bank to do it themselves.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a gift card for new look that I received over a year ago and I am struggling to find something I like to use it 😫😫😂

So shes gained anyone notice shes not doing her ususal im so fat stories her apperent eating disorder magically cured this girl never fails to shock me on how vile she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.