Chloe Todd #7 Baths in a puddle, maybe that's why her lies are all muddled?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look, omg they represent absolute nobodies! They have 'influencers' with 3k followers! Is this a joke? One of their influencers doesn't even have 1000 followers. This is what happens when every Tom Dick and Harry thinks they can be a social media influencer ffs
Did you read the "our books are open" post. They take on 13year old influencer. Says alot about the standard of management

This is the bit i saw that looked dodgey as duck
Its like it has been written by someone doing a school project "if you have been doing it for years" definitely a good match for chloe no big words.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s saying on her stories she can’t take her kids to the park because off all the germs.(which is fair enough) but she didn’t care about going out with her mates though, breaking lock down rules and actually catching corona, which could of made her boys really ill! but again she’s only out for herself, never does anything for the boys at all, only if it benefits her.. there’s always an excuse when it comes to the boys doing things.

Reactions: 14
God those stories! Well maybe if you actually stopped buying all this tit, got a proper job, saved up to get a house with a garden your boys would have somewhere to play!

Didn't care about germs when you was out spreading corona all over Colchester and London did ya?!

She doesn't wanna 'work' at night cos she's so tired yet spends hours on an evening locked away alone in her room watching TV every evening while Aaron has the boys?

Honestly man, this is car crash material 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
She must read these all the time all a sudden ordering the kids new games sure someone mentioned that a few days ago 🤣

Reactions: 5
She must read these all the time all a sudden ordering the kids new games sure someone mentioned that a few days ago 🤣
all she orders them are board games, they’re 2 and 4, my 2 year old would be bored of any board game in about 5 minutes 😂 they need some proper toys 🧸

Reactions: 3
all she orders them are board games, they’re 2 and 4, my 2 year old would be bored of any board game in about 5 minutes 😂 they need some proper toys 🧸
Agreed there is so much she could do with them, play doh, drawing, Lego, slime, kinetic sand is my fave to play with never mind my 4 year old 😂

My 4 year old couldn't be any less interested in board games, so I imagine a 2 year old would be so bored.

Suddenly bothered by germs. About a year too late there chloe.

Reactions: 4
So Chloe has asked her sister to ask me to stop posting here.no.im just telling the truth,sorry if it counteracts you’re lies.this is appropriate.
I need to know, was she a bully at school/really naughty? She gives off those swearing at the teacher vibes 😅

So Chloe has asked her sister to ask me to stop posting here.no.im just telling the truth,sorry if it counteracts you’re lies.this is appropriate.
We all want you here. Go away Chloe 😂

This!!! They are also energetic boys they probably wanna do more hands on stuff not sit and focus on a board game 🙄

I get that shes tired and its not easy all the time but does she really need to share this EVERYDAY ALLDAY. Change the record Chloe. Is she gonna tell us her bowel movements next? 🙄

Reactions: 5
I must admit my son is naughty 🤣 but he's 1 lol we live it a flat too but nothing has ever been broken lol. My 5 year old wouldn't understand board games and would play it once that's not fun or simulating. Them going off on the scooters don't take the scooters make them learn they have to behave when out as anything could happen

Reactions: 2
Board games for a 2 & 4 year old kids get bored there's lots of families who don't have gardens but there kids have a variety of toys so they can play with different things. I don't get why the boys can't eat what she eats tbh

Reactions: 4
Board games for a 2 & 4 year old kids get bored there's lots of families who don't have gardens but there kids have a variety of toys so they can play with different things. I don't get why the boys can't eat what she eats tbh
She’s just using anything as an excuse 😭😭 my sister lives in a flat with a 2 and 6 year old and they’re always doing hands on things (drawing, paining, building things, baking etc) SHE’S JUST A LAZY twit! honestly saying that she deserves a Chinese after a ‘hard day’ no Chloe you’re just a fat bleep that eats everything in her sight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf I’ve been signed with my influencers before and they are actually pretty good at getting you paid collabs with brands, deffo kit fake! But as Chloe’s said before “she hates engagement groups” we literally are in groups with other influencers so technically an engagement group 😂

Reactions: 2
Her personality needs sorting tbh she just needs to parent she does sweet fa honestly the girl needs to get a bleeping reality check
It’s mad as well because so many influencers build their following from just parenting and doing family stuff and yet that’s the one thing she avoids 😔

This is like a week late but she woke up thirsty the other day and her go to drink was a chocolate milkshake WTF waking up thirsty and wanting milk is just not normal to me but then to make it a milkshake when your on a diet is just strange even if it is within sins.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.