Chloe Todd #6 Chloe Todd, When is she going to get a real Job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did all that exercise bullshit chloe bullshit 🙄 I can see her using exercise as a way to punish herself for eating tit you can't out exercise a crap diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Literally cringes me out watching her stories, when shes wearing them awful orange silk pjs, knowing shes been fingering her bimhole in the same outfit, and defo aint washed her hands after either
Its the fact she hasn't had a proper bath in god knows how long! Average kettle you get 6 mugs out of........ takes alot of mugs to fill a bath enough to actually be able to clean yourself. In the least crude way I assume she bird baths

Reactions: 3
i literally cant bleeping stand it when people do somthing for a few days and then talk like its life changing and there some know it all expert ffs

another thing what happened to not making the christmas tree for the gram shes exactly done what she said she was not gonna do shes literally all talk this witch

shocker another taste of the states order no offence she is not gonna loose that weight before Christmas you tend to gain for the first few weeks of exercise i know i did anyway and then you see it on the scales a few weeks later even then it may only be a pound or two though and i do not see her having the patience to wait for that

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i literally cant bleeping stand it when people do somthing for a few days and then talk like its life changing and there some know it all expert ffs

another thing what happened to not making the christmas tree for the gram shes exactly done what she said she was not gonna do shes literally all talk this witch

shocker another taste of the states order no offence she is not gonna loose that weight before Christmas you tend to gain for the first few weeks of exercise i know i did anyway and then you see it on the scales a few weeks later even then it may only be a pound or two though and i do not see her having the patience to wait for that
Honestly another face palm lol! 30 days til Xmas and she wants to lose over a stone.. so on average she will need to lose near 4lb a week ... with her incorporating exercise I would say that’s highly unlikely unfortunately

Honestly another face palm lol! 30 days til Xmas and she wants to lose over a stone.. so on average she will need to lose near 4lb a week ... with her incorporating exercise I would say that’s highly unlikely unfortunately
i know i just feel like shes really not ready may be her body will work differently and she will see the big shift in the first week but i know from experience expecially with excercise you do not tend to see it and i dont see her sticking past saturday if she weighs and does not see the results happening

I was off tattle yesterday but had to come on and comment about her blatant disrespect for Aaron! If my partner was doing stories about how attractive another woman who's come to work at the house is, I would be absolutely fuming!! I'm not naïve, I know it's natural and completely normal to find other people attractive when you're in a relationship but when you cross the line of blatantly going on about it, that's when it becomes disrespect! She's awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was off tattle yesterday but had to come on and comment about her blatant disrespect for Aaron! If my partner was doing stories about how attractive another woman who's come to work at the house is, I would be absolutely fuming!! I'm not naïve, I know it's natural and completely normal to find other people attractive when you're in a relationship but when you cross the line of blatantly going on about it, that's when it becomes disrespect! She's awful!
i know i dont understand why you would remove the picture like she was trying to impress him ?

It always makes me laugh that this thread sits under "influencers". The only thing Chloe has influenced me to do is wash my face (so I don't look like her)...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It always makes me laugh that this thread sits under "influencers". The only thing Chloe has influenced me to do is wash my face (so I don't look like her)...
i know when i made it originally didnt know what to put it under

She reminds me of high school when there was someone whos so desperate to be popular they did anything it was annoying

• Heart
I watched the video of her basically dripping over the boiler guy and taking the picture down ahahaha🤣
If I was Aaron I would kick the Todd to the kerb for letting her mug him off on social media

• Haha
She is never gonna stick to the regimes she has no idea she can't just do cardio and weights lol

The “Ra you primary schoolers” on the print screen of her messages on her story has hair made me cringe to DEATH.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Feel like I've been on quite the adventure catching up with all these threads the last few days. I first heard about Chloe on STRAB a long time ago. Having read so much and seen some of her insta stuff I have to say I'm shocked how young she is, she's incredibly immature - so much so I feel sorry for her (not a popular opinion I know). I can totally imagine she's a cow at times but she reminds me of my 14 year old daughter. She hasn't got a bloody clue what she's doing, you could tell her there's a new craze for people shaving their heads and bell ringing on social media and she'd do it to try and cash in and fit in. Probably an even less popular opinion I think doing only fans is something to be embarrassed about. She's doing it to try and pay for her lifestyle - she isn't doing it to put shoes on her kids feet or food on the table, she wants money and she wants it quick. She's disregarding her children but at the same time there's something not quite right with the way she's wired because I don't think she really understands the implications and if she carries on like this she is really going to duck up her life.
I literally know nothing about her family but I would put money on the fact that something was amiss in her formative years. The validation she seeks is just unreal. I'm maybe a bit older than you guys so see it differently but on one of her vids she commented that she can't wait to drive so she could do "b&m hauls and come shop with mes to Primark" (paraphrasing) and it dawned on me that if that is what she's aspiring to then wtaf? That's so depressing.
People here are quick to sympathise with Aaron but if they were in any kind of a loving relationship then I honestly believe she wouldn't need the validation that she's incessantly seeking.
Finally, the one thing that really struck me is how sad she always looks. She never really looks happy or relaxed, even with her kids. I think she's someone who has no real friends. She makes me feel genuinely sad. Most shocking of all I actually quite like her, if she could become comfortable in her own skin I think she could be a lovely person.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.