Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Back in the world's dryest bath, not a lick of moisture round her

Thread suggestion : Chloe Todd Baths In A Puddle, Maybe That's Why Her Lies Are All Muddled?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Ginger_roots

Feel like I've been on quite the adventure catching up with all these threads the last few days. I first heard about Chloe on STRAB a long time ago. Having read so much and seen some of her insta stuff I have to say I'm shocked how young she is, she's incredibly immature - so much so I feel sorry for her (not a popular opinion I know). I can totally imagine she's a cow at times but she reminds me of my 14 year old daughter. She hasn't got a bloody clue what she's doing, you could tell her there's a new craze for people shaving their heads and bell ringing on social media and she'd do it to try and cash in and fit in. Probably an even less popular opinion I think doing only fans is something to be embarrassed about. She's doing it to try and pay for her lifestyle - she isn't doing it to put shoes on her kids feet or food on the table, she wants money and she wants it quick. She's disregarding her children but at the same time there's something not quite right with the way she's wired because I don't think she really understands the implications and if she carries on like this she is really going to fuck up her life.
I literally know nothing about her family but I would put money on the fact that something was amiss in her formative years. The validation she seeks is just unreal. I'm maybe a bit older than you guys so see it differently but on one of her vids she commented that she can't wait to drive so she could do "b&m hauls and come shop with mes to Primark" (paraphrasing) and it dawned on me that if that is what she's aspiring to then wtaf? That's so depressing.
People here are quick to sympathise with Aaron but if they were in any kind of a loving relationship then I honestly believe she wouldn't need the validation that she's incessantly seeking.
Finally, the one thing that really struck me is how sad she always looks. She never really looks happy or relaxed, even with her kids. I think she's someone who has no real friends. She makes me feel genuinely sad. Most shocking of all I actually quite like her, if she could become comfortable in her own skin I think she could be a lovely person.

Reactions: 15

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Oh so she’s thrown the Cheetos and everything in the bin in case she eats them all... fucking disgrace 🤬🤬🤬 there’s people who can’t even fill their cupboards and this CUNT is just disposing of food that was gifted to her

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Dita84

No one has body shamed her ya dafty we are just saying she looks bigger which she does. People are calling her lazy because SHE IS. She doesn't do sweet f.a all day everyday, she doesn't take her kids out, give them stimulation, she just buys take away day in day out. She's greedy af for accepting money and/or freebies yet slagging off what she gets and throwing it away.

You're obviously one of her mates so maybe instead of buying her secret Santa food parcels, putting her on restrictive diets of 1200 cals and telling her to eat frigging protein bars you should all be encouraging her to get to a psychologist for her "binge eating disorder". Js.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Justheretobenosey

Kids don’t get bored of the same park 🙄 mine go to the same one more or less every time I pick them up from school, not once have they complained 😂
yeah what she means is SHE gets bored of the same park. Ain’t about you Chloe hun suck it up and let your kids have a bit of freedom for once!
Love how she listed Mrs Hinch as one of her favourite influencers yet I remember her saying clear as day she doesn’t like or follow Mrs hinch. Why she always gotta lie thoughhhhh

Just finished watching the rant. You know the reason she’s doing this influencing right? Have any of you ever heard her mention, the money she earnt as an influencer enabled her to take her kids to peppa pig world? Like no other job would ever pay enough for that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry, I never post on here, but the girl is fucking delusional! I just watched her stories and I just can’t get over the shit she tells herself!! I did calorie counting earlier this year, stuck to my 1500 a day, which is actually quite a lot! Did swimming 3x a week and lost 5kg so almost 11lb in my first week alone! Yes muscle does weigh more than fat but fuck me chloe you ain’t turned into Dwayne Johnson overnight babe!! Do yourself a favour and stick to something for once in your life and maybe, just maybe you will get the results you’re looking for, but it ain’t just gonna be overnight when you can never do something whole heartedly! Rant over 😰😰😰

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Wonder what she will do when the insta fad dries up, imagine putting ‘fingered my bum hole for £5 on the internet’ on her CV.

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Getting fat puffy lips won’t make her look skinnier..

Could you imagine getting your partner to take a photo of you in a restaurant on a date night for you to use to advertise your only fans 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I was off tattle yesterday but had to come on and comment about her blatant disrespect for Aaron! If my partner was doing stories about how attractive another woman who's come to work at the house is, I would be absolutely fuming!! I'm not naïve, I know it's natural and completely normal to find other people attractive when you're in a relationship but when you cross the line of blatantly going on about it, that's when it becomes disrespect! She's awful!

• Heart

Dita84

Maybe you need to tell chloe that then hun. Save her the hassle of boiling a kettle for a bath for the last 6 months.

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Wow just watched her stories and the level of disrespect is real. Not only by getting giddy over the boiler man but also for slating the picture of her and baby (can't remember which one it was) that Aaron got her as a present.

She feels silly having selfies on the wall um hun more like you feel silly because you're a massive catfish and anyone who comes in your flat can see it

• Haha

Dita84

I just think she's such a child. Like the way she says she needs to have loads of presents to open on xmas morning, I don't get it. Surely you get that xmas feeling from your kids opening their presents? My husband and I buy each other presents of course, but I dunno, that £700 would have been so much more useful putting it towards driving, a car, a house etc. No wonder they were in debt, they are so bad with money its shocking.

Dita84

So she's doing her driving lessons next year with the money for her brands. So guess she was just fingering her bum hole to buy takeaway everyday for the last month then 🤣

• Haha

Jet9818

It annoys me how she breaks the rules when I had to go to a scan alone and be told my baby had no heart beat. Winds me up soooo much

• Sad
  • Heart

Justheretobenosey

Has it really been shut down because of what members are posting? Or is it because the greedy admin is tryna make a living by charging members to advertise 🤔 honey your group is fucked, your onlyfans is dead, if I was you I’d start thinking of other ways to make a few quid!

Reactions: 8

Gossipgirl9101

Havent been on for a few days and finally caught up...
wow....
I dont understand how she speaks so highly of her family, how close they all are.. how her aunt will look after milo and tbings.. yet she was homeless living in a car with Aaron and must of been pregnant at that time with romeo to be entitled to a two bedroom property otherwise they would be in a one bedroom flat and would have no reason to be placed into a two bedroom property.

Clearly her family knew how to fiddle the system, by allowing her to claiming homelessness ( council have a duty of care to house her especially since she must of been pregnant at that time)
But why would they even want that for chloe? Cheap rent maybe? Longer assured tenancys?
Its grim but this is toad so I'm not expecting she was actually homeless instead a sob story to gain sympathy which some will be stupid enough to believe.. like look at me.. I had nothing now I have everything imagine seeking happiness in materialistic items, embarrassing.

And dont even get me started on how much shes spunked for Christmas, with the income they both have, they easily would be able to afford private renting with a garden but instead she moans about anxiety about buses, any excuse not to take the boys out.. literally her own worst enemy. Doesnt have anxiety about things she wants to do for herself tho, she really really diesnt deserve them boys at all.

But despite paying barely anything towards rent, after seeing her stories I'm literally disgusted with her, that isn't her flat she's at for Christmas. Yet Essex is in tier 4, same as me.
Has covid symptoms but is mixing with another household.
Not only risking teddy's health but her two boys also, absolutely no words.
I sit back and watch most of the time, unless I feel the need to speak up, she claims to be an influencer and with that comes great responsibility wether she likes it or not, to be flaunting the rules the way she is, with symptoms is not only a kick in the teeth for those who haven't seen families and a massive fuck you to those on the front line. How brands would want to work with such an irresponsible person is beyond me.

I'm so sorry this is long, but I'm definitely gonna message her, she needs to be pulled up when shes wrong and needs to answer for it especially with an audience of over 30k.

• Heart

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Kids don’t get bored of the same park 🙄 mine go to the same one more or less every time I pick them up from school, not once have they complained 😂