Chloe Todd #6 Chloe Todd, When is she going to get a real Job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so disrespectful. Why on earth would yoj go that giddy over another bloke, take an embarrassing picture down when you have a boyfriend. She doesn’t deserve Aaron.
she is a right twit face thats so disrespectful and stupid never fails to amaze me she really does not

Why have I only just found this thread on the Todd ffs 🤣
welcome to the cyber rat club

Reactions: 4
Who behaves like that because a man has come to fix your boiler... absolute disgrace she is. I can imagine her tarting herself about just because they are MEN

Reactions: 6
Who behaves like that because a man has come to fix your boiler... absolute disgrace she is. I can imagine her tarting herself about just because they are MEN
shes just a right twit i honestly dont think Aaron knows half the stuff she does and thats why we sit here thinking hes a mug again going along with her claiming not being with Aaron or him living there it would make sense i 100 percent thing she claims shes a single mum hence her giddy about a bleeping boiler man how bleeping sad

because shes bound to have pictures with Aaron in the flat so he would know shes with someone no one i know acts like that its just odd

at least shes having a semi decent lunch today although the cucumber makes a return

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow just watched her stories and the level of disrespect is real. Not only by getting giddy over the boiler man but also for slating the picture of her and baby (can't remember which one it was) that Aaron got her as a present.

She feels silly having selfies on the wall um hun more like you feel silly because you're a massive catfish and anyone who comes in your flat can see it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow just watched her stories and the level of disrespect is real. Not only by getting giddy over the boiler man but also for slating the picture of her and baby (can't remember which one it was) that Aaron got her as a present.

She feels silly having selfies on the wall um hun more like you feel silly because you're a massive catfish and anyone who comes in your flat can see it
oh wow i totally missed her saying it was from Aaron shes just a total witch idk why Aarons with her like i said he proberly doesnt see half the stuff she saids

Reactions: 1
Yikes like men get tit for chatting sexually about women and fawning when they're in relationships and their todd doing the same and she's so bleeping vain that photo has your son in it many people don't look at the adult but the baby you absolute twit and Girlsmouth is over chloe shouldn't be charging for advertising 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yikes like men get tit for chatting sexually about women and fawning when they're in relationships and their todd doing the same and she's so bleeping vain that photo has your son in it many people don't look at the adult but the baby you absolute twit and Girlsmouth is over chloe shouldn't be charging for advertising 🙄
the chances of it growing like before is very low tbh i recon it has to do with her charging and someone reported it

the chances of it growing like before is very low tbh i recon it has to do with her charging and someone reported it
It won't grow anywhere near what it was before. Most of those people probably haven't looked at a post in years. I had it so I didnt see it on my feed

Reactions: 3
s
It won't grow anywhere near what it was before. Most of those people probably haven't looked at a post in years. I had it so I didnt see it on my feed
really suprised she has not had more of a melt down on instagram about it considering how she reacts somtimes

I can't understand how she is sat in her bath with no hot water?
The effort she must have to go to in order to boil kettles or whatever and get it warm enough to sit in and yet so won't buy a heater for her boys..

Reactions: 5
I can't understand how she is sat in her bath with no hot water?
The effort she must have to go to in order to boil kettles or whatever and get it warm enough to sit in and yet so won't buy a heater for her boys..
Yes!! Her baths always confused me!!

If I was having to lug kettles of water to a bath over and over again . I wouldn’t then be able to film myself being so relaxed! I’d be so worn out!! 😫😂

Yes!! Her baths always confused me!!

If I was having to lug kettles of water to a bath over and over again . I wouldn’t then be able to film myself being so relaxed! I’d be so worn out!! 😫😂

Maybe she's so scruffy she's just sitting in an empty bath naked

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i dont wanna be that person because as much as i dont like chloe if shes trying fair enough
but is she really trying to have us believe she dont even like running after her kids in the park and shes gonna try say shes done a 30 min excercise video weights and 20 minute on the bike ?

I can’t actually deal with watching her stories. But you know when you HAVE to because it’s FOMO. I dread to think what she’s gonna do or say next.
I can’t believe she keeps filming her stories with the boys there, jumping on the couch in the background, swearing in front of them.
God forbid they heard her say anything about the boiler man this morning and repeated it to Aaron. It would probably be for the best, but he seems such a push over that he wouldn’t dare say anything to her 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i dont wanna be that person because as much as i dont like chloe if shes trying fair enough
but is she really trying to have us believe she dont even like running after her kids in the park and shes gonna try say shes done a 30 min excercise video weights and 20 minute on the bike ?
She will have a protein bar tonight or a Maccys for breakfast to make up for the effort 😂

• Haha
Literally cringes me out watching her stories, when shes wearing them awful orange silk pjs, knowing shes been fingering her bimhole in the same outfit, and defo aint washed her hands after either

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.