Chloe Todd #6 Chloe Todd, When is she going to get a real Job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @PrincessPeach52 for the thread title suggestion with 13 likes 🥳

I'm rubbish at recap so please add anything I've missed:

Chloe is back on calorie counting ie having 40g of cucumber for lunch on the gram and binging behind closed doors

She's still not got heating or hot water

She stopped being girlsmouth admin for all of 5 seconds

The FB popo shut down girlsmouth so chloe is crying on her stories and begging people to join the backup group

Her OF was reduced to a fiver, she barely advertises it now

Reactions: 2
She goes on about her girlsmouth group having 150k+++ members but this new one barely has 4K, she’s trying to convince herself that this is a new start but I bet she’s fuming as she now can’t charge people £25+ to advertise to a “large audience”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am laughing so much about the girlsmouth thing.
It’s a Facebook groups full of bitchy girls and journalists, not exactly providing invaluable support is it 😂

Reactions: 4
Karma at ifs finest 😂😂

As i said it wont grow to where it was think of all the inactive members there must be etc

Last edited:
Has it really been shut down because of what members are posting? Or is it because the greedy admin is tryna make a living by charging members to advertise 🤔 honey your group is fucked, your onlyfans is dead, if I was you I’d start thinking of other ways to make a few quid!

Reactions: 8
Has it really been shut down because of what members are posting? Or is it because the greedy admin is tryna make a living by charging members to advertise 🤔 honey your group is fucked, your onlyfans is dead, if I was you I’d start thinking of other ways to make a few quid!
Well yh cuz shes just lost a massive income karma for claiming benifit fraud witch 😂😂 idk any other group who charges like they do tbh

Also whats her obsession with protein ?

I kind of feel like she did it herself either as an attention thing OR because she realised that because she left as admin for 5 minutes, she can easily be booted from the group and blocked and girlsmouth is no longer hers........

If she posted this , then of course she did 😂😂😂 this is the page not group x
She probably didn't eat all of it and Aaron and the kids did. 1 mouthful and she didn't like the taste 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Alsoooooo why is it that the collars on all her tops look so misshapen
Because she used to whack her tit out the top to feed Milo

If my boyfriend spoke about another girl the way she speaks about another guy (the boiler man) I would be raging. Has anybody actually worked out why Aaron is with her yet because I'm very confused?

Reactions: 5
Why does she disrespect Aaron so much?! Why is she getting embarrassed and acting all giddy over another man? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
They have a very strange dynamic. I tell my partner when I think men are attractive but they are normally ones I have zero chances of ever coming into contact with like Johnny depp 🤷‍♀️ but I'd never sit on social media gushing over the boilerman. Who lets be fair probably wasn't what she was making him out to be she just wanted content

Because she used to whack her tit out the top to feed Milo

If my boyfriend spoke about another girl the way she speaks about another guy (the boiler man) I would be raging. Has anybody actually worked out why Aaron is with her yet because I'm very confused?
Wouldn't it be less awkward getting the boob out from the bottom rather than doing some mad moves to get it out if the top?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They have a very strange dynamic. I tell my partner when I think men are attractive but they are normally ones I have zero chances of ever coming into contact with like Johnny depp 🤷‍♀️ but I'd never sit on social media gushing over the boilerman. Who lets be fair probably wasn't what she was making him out to be she just wanted content

Wouldn't it be less awkward getting the boob out from the bottom rather than doing some mad moves to get it out if the top?
You’d think so wouldn’t you! I’m part of the big boob club and one up one down when breastfeeding is my go to. So I wear a vest top under my jumpers/tops so I just pull those up and pull the vest down so my mummy pouch isn’t exposed 😅

She’s so disrespectful. Why on earth would yoj go that giddy over another bloke, take an embarrassing picture down when you have a boyfriend. She doesn’t deserve Aaron.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.