Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i get what you mean that will piss people off and upset people i know journlist was in girls mouth and she said they have the right to contact people but imo thats so so wrong some people go to these pages for support not to get harassed
Yeah they probably do have a right, but she shouldn't have had them in the group the nasty cow

Reactions: 1
I can't believe she's sat and pissed about with stupid Instagram filters all morning. Her boys must be absolutely bored out of their minds! No wonder they always smash stuff up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She probably is telling the truth. The place I live in it’s normal to have hot water and heating one day, then it will go off for a few days or even weeks. Our block is full of families with kids there’s over 100 flats and the one boiler runs the whole estate.
it’s the same for my friend in a new build too, yeah the council will provide plug in electric heaters but my flat is like a town house within itself. They don’t hear anything. You can phone constantly but you’ll just hear the same advice. I don’t think she’s lying. I had a new born baby plus two other kids and had no heating or hot water for 2 weeks, until it was fixed.

I wouldn’t care if she’s lying or not she seems to want the whole world handed to her

How embarrassing was her time doing those quizzes

Secondly why the duck does milo or romeo have gloves and hats like chloe is so bothered by them looking swish in new clothes that you never see them wrapped up outdoors

• Heart
Sorry she can't sing that good like she thinks she can 😂😂😂

DDR would ever happened to that group 😆. They were pretty unfiltered with most things but there dislike for Chloe was huge. I know her Snapchat premium was also a huge topic of conversation and she tried to make girlsmouth (what she bleeping stupid name) so kinda massive thing plus chloe sold stories people shared in there
I loved that group

Nothing happened to it? It's still around
Whats the new one called

Last edited:
  • Haha
Sorry she can't sing that good like she thinks she can 😂😂😂

I loved that group

Whats the new one called
Debate discuss rant take 6
I dislike her because I did an anonymous post saying I was assaulted she was messaging me being nice about then on the post called me a liar and all the girls joined in said I must of beeing stood close to the guy and it sounded doge.
Said she had a good sense for liars. People don't end up that hated for no reason

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I dislike her because I did an anonymous post saying I was assaulted she was messaging me being nice about then on the post called me a liar and all the girls joined in said I must of beeing stood close to the guy and it sounded doge.
Said she had a good sense for liars. People don't end up that hated for no reason
wow i am so so sorry she did that what an abosoloute twit face lets hope it never happens to her hate victim blaming

Reactions: 2
the thing is though why do so many people Dislike her what started it ? im not saying its right but people genuinally dont dislike someone for no reason ?
I genuinely think it’s because she lies about such bad things. I remember her lying about one of her boys when she was pregnant, saying something about he was going to die when he was born because he’d been diagnosed with a disease or something along those lines. She is a very messed up girl who focuses far too much time on food and weight and not her children imo x

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think it’s because she lies about such bad things. I remember her lying about one of her boys when she was pregnant, saying something about he was going to die when he was born because he’d been diagnosed with a disease or something along those lines. She is a very messed up girl who focuses far too much time on food and weight and not her children imo x
oh yeah there was a debate on here before weather she said it because she was so upset or genuinally misunderstood what the dr said i have my own views on it but not going to comment as it caused a stir last time

but i agree she lies so much its not just one example with her its just constant lying i dont know why she does it tbh

I knew someone had said about her doing that on here. If her senses for liars was that brilliant she would be a sort after lie detector.
She is a vile piece of work.

• Heart
The water and heating thing; one day it’s i haven’t had water for 6 months, then it’s 5, now she’s saying it’s 2 with no heating too?! Which one is it?!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.