Chloe Todd #17 Aaron is a babe. Chloes minions are actually deranged?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she pay like a personal trainer or nutritionist to work all this out for her? Instead of asking for accounts to follow and copy their meals?
She would be better off doing this following people on social media is a bad idea because if they are not following a plan properly then it will effect your weight loss

Reactions: 1
Could she pay like a personal trainer or nutritionist to work all this out for her? Instead of asking for accounts to follow and copy their meals?
Do you know any personal trainers who accept zilch?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why did the thick twit not just buy one of these for about 50p and then she could do it on the hob (and it tastes nicer than the micro ones anyway)...

1641481901925.png

Reactions: 4
Imagine trying to enjoy a mcdonalds to witness Chloe and Holly having a photoshoot. I can just picture Chloe whining about every photo. If that was my mum prioritising kissing her partner for pictures at every meal out I think I would just run away.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine trying to enjoy a mcdonalds to witness Chloe and Holly having a photoshoot. I can just picture Chloe whining about every photo. If that was my mum prioritising kissing her partner for pictures at every meal out I think I would just run away.
As the boys get older they will notice all this and probably start resenting her for putting holly first
The thing is with the boys as well i have noticed a few times she will say when she was the kid the best memories were staying in playing games but lets be real we know the kids are shoved away with the ipad while her and holly have fun just another excuse not to take them out

Thought she wasn't gonna post holly any more?
She deleted them to hide her benefit fraud πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Gotta make sure she got those receipts in too 🀣

• Haha
A real long time lurker here... πŸ‘€
The video she posted about Elle Darby popped up on my fyp on Tiktok. Checked comments out...
Someone clarify to me that she definitely outed someone who had apologised to her? πŸ€”
There was a girl who admitted to using this site and writing and literally begged chloe not to post it and said she would delete her account etc and chloe STILL went ahead and posted their messages

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A real long time lurker here... πŸ‘€
The video she posted about Elle Darby popped up on my fyp on Tiktok. Checked comments out...
Someone clarify to me that she definitely outed someone who had apologised to her? πŸ€”
The person in question confided in chloe they had severe mental illness and chloe posted this on her story for everyone to see i will see if i have the screen shot still

Reactions: 4
She's probably more impressed both her and Elle are criminals racism is a hate crime and doxxing is also illegal. She also sold stories and allowed journalists to take stories off girlsmouth.

Reactions: 5
I thought as much... She says in that Elle video about people being hypocrites! Chloe hun just in case you need the definition πŸ’πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
Found it while she did cover the name she has given enough away about the person if someone wanted too could find them not only that they have been honest and admitted it like Chloe asked she could have handled it privately there was no need for these to be posted

The other ones i wont post as its personal information but someone else had their real name put out there and where they lived so pretty much fully doxxed them

Attachments

That's where she goes wrong. She hasn't counted the calories for the black pepper or the squeeze of lime, it all has calories in and skipping what you think isn't worth it all adds up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.