Chloe Todd #16 What does Chloe and Buy Now, Pay Later have is common? Zilch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know then chloe saying theres proof she doesnt mean what shes said then why come here and say it i think shes using that as a cop out of being caught it could be crappy thing to do though its like she got friends with her to gain infomation
Yeah I don't like Chloe I think she's a terrible person. Awful Infact, but to befriend someone online just to be able to talk about them on a gossip site is actually disturbing. I'lll gossip and tit talk anyone but I'm not gonna pretend to be someone's friend to do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
If you have to keep saying you're a good person, a nice person etc you're not, sorry. Also 'she didn't mean what she said" umm clearly she did babe, it wasn't a one off 😂😂 it's been 9 months she clearly doesn't like you 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry chloe real friends dont do tit kelly did shes saying all this tit to get herself out of a hole shes got herself in do yourself a favour and dont be a mug may not b your biggest fan but any friend who can do that is crappy

Reactions: 5
Whoever it is that's what gives places like tattle a bad name don't be friends with someone then slag them off, it's really two faced and shows you in a worse light than Chloe.

Reactions: 4
Not me 👋 I don’t act like I love her as I don’t . My detective glasses are out though👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought you were all joking so I’ve just watched her stories 😭😂 She waffles on a bit though doesn’t she, I skipped most of the stories.

Reactions: 8
Just seen her stories. Wow what fab friends she’s got!
I know her making excuses for kelly saying she dont know why done it if it was a few times still crappy but it wouldnt be as bad shes not sorry shes sorry chloe caught her out i wonder what gave it away she was on here

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness! How many times did she need to say that she’s a good person 🤦🏼‍♀️.. if your having to defend yourself that much then your probably not!!
It’s a really horrible thing that her “friend” has done, yes this is anonymous but that’s just two faced and I don’t agree with that! If you don’t like someone, you don’t like them, don’t pretend you do and then come in here and say stuff about them! So odd!
I also don’t agree with the majority of things she said, yes some comments get a little out of hand sometimes, but mostly people are just commenting on what she shows them, and trying to point out what makes her come across like a bad person!!

Reactions: 7
What I’m intrigued about is how she figured it out.. and all the “proof.” 😂😂

I find it so odd that someone can be friendly to someone’s face and then be slagging them off, however much of a dick Chloe is.
I wonder if realistically, Kelly made the account in March but has only been commenting recently.. that wouldn’t surprise me because Chloe has ditched all her mates since being with Holly.. I could see their fustratuons

her banging on about she’s lost me, that’s punishment enough. duck off Toad. She really thinks a lot of herself

Oh my goodness! How many times did she need to say that she’s a good person 🤦🏼‍♀️.. if your having to defend yourself that much then your probably not!!
It’s a really horrible thing that her “friend” has done, yes this is anonymous but that’s just two faced and I don’t agree with that! If you don’t like someone, you don’t like them, don’t pretend you do and then come in here and say stuff about them! So odd!
I also don’t agree with the majority of things she said, yes some comments get a little out of hand sometimes, but mostly people are just commenting on what she shows them, and trying to point out what makes her come across like a bad person!!
The stuff about her weight etc do cross a line sometimes I think but in general it’s just discussing what a poor mother she is, how toxic her relationship is and generally how terribly she comes across online.. all are true and facts 😂 I’m not sure sure it’s hatred or anything she’s trying to make out. Just be better Toad. Actual parent your kids hun xo

Oh ALSO confused. Why it’s happened.. because you become best friends with people in about 5 minutes

What I’m intrigued about is how she figured it out.. and all the “proof.” 😂😂

I find it so odd that someone can be friendly to someone’s face and then be slagging them off, however much of a dick Chloe is.
I wonder if realistically, Kelly made the account in March but has only been commenting recently.. that wouldn’t surprise me because Chloe has ditched all her mates since being with Holly.. I could see their fustratuons

her banging on about she’s lost me, that’s punishment enough. duck off Toad. She really thinks a lot of herself

The stuff about her weight etc do cross a line sometimes I think but in general it’s just discussing what a poor mother she is, how toxic her relationship is and generally how terribly she comes across online.. all are true and facts 😂 I’m not sure sure it’s hatred or anything she’s trying to make out. Just be better Toad. Actual parent your kids hun xo

Oh ALSO confused. Why it’s happened.. because you become best friends with people in about 5 minutes
Exactly my point, she shows everyone how rubbish she can be as a mum, she doesn’t show every minute of the day, but she shows enough. I just wish she’d read on here and see she needs to be better for those poor boys.

Reactions: 6
She could be playing with her kids and their new toys rather than letting her neighbour look after them whilst she’s in bed 😬

Reactions: 14
I've followed chloe for years but only been on here for maybe 2/3 months. I don't think I've ever said anything nasty, just more commenting in her parenting as I'm a mum myself and I can't get my head around what she's like with the boys.. however I can't remember how she made friends with Kelly in the first place, was it online? Also how do we actually know its Kelly ( not saying its not just I don't know her username etc ) there's been so many friends she's lost its GOT to be her. She was friends with someone ages ago and going on about bridesmaid dresses but she never was a bridesmaid 👀

This is definitely feeling like a game of cluedo. Which one of us is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've followed chloe for years but only been on here for maybe 2/3 months. I don't think I've ever said anything nasty, just more commenting in her parenting as I'm a mum myself and I can't get my head around what she's like with the boys.. however I can't remember how she made friends with Kelly in the first place, was it online? Also how do we actually know its Kelly ( not saying its not just I don't know her username etc ) there's been so many friends she's lost its GOT to be her. She was friends with someone ages ago and going on about bridesmaid dresses but she never was a bridesmaid 👀
She met kelly through the social media course if i remember right i assume its her as they were best friends really close and they no longer follow each other

This is definitely feeling like a game of cluedo. Which one of us is it 😂
Its got to be someone whos been around for not long but a lot of names i recongise the only ones i do question r ones who pop up to defend chloe but shes apperently been on here since march

This is all screams secondary school tit. She says she doesnt know why she did it and she didn't meant it. Bullshit 😂 she doesnt like you and she's a crappy 'friend'. She's only saying it because she's been caught. Also says she doesn't read here then how did she find out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.