Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to spend less on buying dresses in the sales and a bit more on a decent carpet cleaner

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I was talking to a friend of mine about Chloe as we both used to be girlsmouth members when we had Facebook. It got onto the bulimia story and she said she’d messaged taste of the states saying how disgusted she was that they would use someone with an eating disorder to promote food. She just sent me their reply to her today and they basically said “chloes health issues aren’t our problem. We don’t care what she does with our products as she brings us a lot of sales”

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So I was talking to a friend of mine about Chloe as we both used to be girlsmouth members when we had Facebook. It got onto the bulimia story and she said she’d messaged taste of the states saying how disgusted she was that they would use someone with an eating disorder to promote food. She just sent me their reply to her today and they basically said “chloes health issues aren’t our problem. We don’t care what she does with our products as she brings us a lot of sales”
She don’t bring any sales🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she sitting away from the pool and watching them all playing? Get in the pool Chloe and have a good time. I’ve spent the afternoon with my kids in the paddling pool and sandpits and having a great time, not sitting on the sidelines watching them play.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why don’t you get in the pool with YOUR kids and have some fun with them instead of watching your mum and girlfriend. Holly just a glorified babysitter

Doesn't chloe look different without those filters and those lips look even more hideous ffs Holly run whilst you still can

• Haha
I’ve never seen like her in my life.
Go play with your kids instead of leaving your babysitter I mean your girlfriend to do it

them kids must love hollie, finally going out places without being cooped in a flat

Reactions: 8
She's missing out on the fun, precious memories which comes with having small children and for what? I swear, some days I doubt she even cares about those boys. Hollie looks more interested in them than her. All I see her do is eyeroll at them, take them to a cafe and shove them to the nearest and willing babysitter. It's sad. She's so deluded in Chlosworld she's forgotten about the people who are suppose to be her actual world.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.