Chloe Todd #11 507 personalities and every single one is dull

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly definitely looks so awkward when chloe films her. Can tell she's not comfortable with chloes wannabe insta hun life

Reactions: 11
“SAY MORNING CAMPERRRS TO MY FOLLOWERS…. Tell em, TELL EM”😭😭😭
She looked so awkward even chloe didnt look comfortable

She doesn't put much effort into her hair. Just a mess on her head with some huge ass bits down. But her make up is extreme for sitting in her flat 90% of the time

Not defending her but I am sure that she did say Hollie had the week off so was coming over to stay for the week
Oh tbf i must have missed that

Reactions: 2
Holly is a mug. I have second hand embarrassment for her for putting up with everything.

Reactions: 7
Chloe's content today is what you expect a 17 year old with 300 followers to post. How embarrassing

Reactions: 13
Hey, I'm new here, I have followed Chloe for a while but boy hasn't she turned into a car crash more over the years, even more so since getting with her twin.. I mean her girlfriend.

I follow her FRIEND Hollie, and it seems toad was drinking with her and their friends last night at 7pm, on a Tuesday. I wonder where her boys are? With their new step mummy who is exclusively being introduced as a friend.

The girl makes me sick, if she doesn't want her children just give them to their dad full time.

Reactions: 16
Hey, I'm new here, I have followed Chloe for a while but boy hasn't she turned into a car crash more over the years, even more so since getting with her twin.. I mean her girlfriend.

I follow her FRIEND Hollie, and it seems toad was drinking with her and their friends last night at 7pm, on a Tuesday. I wonder where her boys are? With their new step mummy who is exclusively being introduced as a friend.

The girl makes me sick, if she doesn't want her children just give them to their dad full time.
Must have been with Hollie, Hollies staying over for the week Chloe said so I expect Chloes taking the opportunity for free babysitting😬 Wonder why Chloe didn’t document that on her story though, maybe she knew it would look bad that poor Hollies stuck with her kids again

Reactions: 11

Where was this on instagram?

It was on her friend Hollies Instagram which is a private account. Toad didn't post.
Ohh i dont follow hollie can someone put a screenshot ?

Tbf though not suprised in the slightlest just hope hollie wakes up to the realisation shes being used

Reactions: 1
Holly if you’re reading this please get out she’s using you!

Even the blind can see that

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.