Chloe Todd #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive reported her to boohoo curious to see what they say
waiting on a response from PlT too so sick of her lies
Didn't everyone mail them when some of her old racist tweets were posted months ago? They company's can't be arsed if she does work with them

Reactions: 2
Didn't everyone mail them when some of her old racist tweets were posted months ago? They company's can't be arsed if she does work with them
I had no response from boohoo taste of the states didnt care but we know she works for them im curious to see what happeneds now but beauty bay confirmed they never worked with her

I had no response from boohoo taste of the states didnt care but we know she works for them im curious to see what happeneds now but beauty bay confirmed they never worked with her
Yeah I though that had happened before.
Racist tweets?? 😳😳
Came out a couple of threads back cant remember the full story but like Putin said a lot of us emailed brands she said she works with and beauty bay said they never worked with her.

Yeah I though that had happened before.

Came out a couple of threads back cant remember the full story but like Putin said a lot of us emailed brands she said she works with and beauty bay said they never worked with her.
Ohhh u mean the brilliant which was her making an account to defend herself 🤣🤣

I actually am cracking up that she’s brought in her dining room chair to sit on in front of that bloody mirror to take some supposedly PLT gifted clothes, and those shoes are bloody awful😭 Does she really think we believe these things are gifted🤣 She’s not selling them thats for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I wasn't talking about Chloe defending herself. Putin said she had messaged brands Chloe claims to work with and I just said I remembered a few people messaging these brands a few months ago as well. I never mentioned Chloe defending herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never known anyone to buy be “gifted” so much, seems every weekend she’s being gifted a new haul by some brand or another. Why does no one ever gift some clothes for the boys either? If I was a small brand or even one of the bigger ones I’d jump at that🤷🏻‍♀️ Seems she forgets them when she orders

Long time lurker, just cannot stand her so bad to comment.
On her ‘promo reviews’ highlight on insta it’s funny how she’s tagged every single other company but didn’t tag boohoo? She’s an absolute liar.

also wtf are thoooooooosse
What is up with her legs ffs chloe you're editing skills are Shite

Yeah and tried to compare herself to lauren goodger i think it was saying she made the exact same joke and no one called her racisist made my day 🤣🤣
Jeez missed that bit what was the influencer she made out she was gonna invited to thing

Tried to slim her legs out and given herself massive boat feet 😂😂 also Holly could 100% be related to her in that last pic of them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Long time lurker, just cannot stand her so bad to comment.
On her ‘promo reviews’ highlight on insta it’s funny how she’s tagged every single other company but didn’t tag boohoo? She’s an absolute liar.

also wtf are thoooooooosse
Her feet are way too wide for those shoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.