Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have family who were burgled over xmas and its terrible .However maybe this will make them think twice about splashing their entire lives all over social media when they have a public account and lots of followers.Hopefully it might encourage them to think about their childs safety too but i doubt it .

Reactions: 8
I have family who were burgled over xmas and its terrible .However maybe this will make them think twice about splashing their entire lives all over social media when they have a public account and lots of followers.Hopefully it might encourage them to think about their childs safety too but i doubt it .
Aaron the prick has just posted about passing his helicopter pilot’s licence, they’ll never learn. They’re all narcissists.

Reactions: 4
She seems to have deleted all trace of the house on her page and has totally deleted the home account. Rightly so to be fair, think it’s the best thing she could do for that little girls privacy, just a shame about the circumstances that’ve led her to do it.

Reactions: 7
She has just posted the 200K cash reward for anyone who can provide “information”. She might as well of posted “bring him to me”. I’m not sure who they think are? The Teeside mafia?!?! I’m not sure the police would agree with their “methods” either. Was there even 200K worth of goods stolen? Seems like a stealth brag to me.

200k reward for information & the stolen items being returned - seems to me, no one is getting the reward despite any information they give 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m sure the other day it was 200k for his name , which she got as she posted an hour or so after about how it didn’t take long ! Now they have his name they want more info , would this not interfere with the police investigation? Couldn’t imagine them agreeing to this tactic ?

Reactions: 6
She has just posted the 200K cash reward for anyone who can provide “information”. She might as well of posted “bring him to me”. I’m not sure who they think are? The Teeside mafia?!?! I’m not sure the police would agree with their “methods” either. Was there even 200K worth of goods stolen? Seems like a stealth brag to me.
Bragging is what got them in this situation in the first place.

Surely they are interfering with the police investigation taking matters into their own hands?

Aaron the prick has just posted about passing his helicopter pilot’s licence, they’ll never learn. They’re all narcissists.
aww hes rotten him ,I cant stand him even more than him.Pilots licence 🤣🤣is he even walking again yet the billy big bollocks ?
---
yeah they actually do think theyre the teeside maffia.God knows why,hes a cripple and she wouldnt say boo to a goose!

Reactions: 4
Surely they are interfering with the police investigation taking matters into their own hands?
Interestingly all of her posts relating to the burglary have been removed now. Wonder if they had a call to advise them they were playing fast and loose with the law.

Honzick is vile. He only ended up in that position because he was trying to intimidate somebody and went to confront the other guy but came off worse. Got no sympathy at all.

Definitely sticks in your throat that this family brags about what they’ve got considering that Wayne is a scammer. Chloe is a total waster, coming up with seemingly easy ways to earn money online. The influencer consultancy didn’t work so now she’s scrapped that and is doing aesthetics? Just one crap idea after the next, might as well just live off Dad’s money forever.

Honzick is vile. He only ended up in that position because he was trying to intimidate somebody and went to confront the other guy but came off worse. Got no sympathy at all.

Definitely sticks in your throat that this family brags about what they’ve got considering that Wayne is a scammer. Chloe is a total waster, coming up with seemingly easy ways to earn money online. The influencer consultancy didn’t work so now she’s scrapped that and is doing aesthetics? Just one crap idea after the next, might as well just live off Dad’s money forever.
spot on! The whole family are trash! I can not bare honzick,karmas a witch hey!

Her dads started posting again all braggy posts too. Will they ever learn? Absolute cunts the lot of them 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know anyone who’s booked in for any of her treatments? Curious if they’re any good, and how long the business will last.

I’ve noticed, might be coincidence but she’s stepped back an awful lot from social media since the robbery. Can’t blame her, and as awful as it sounds I hope it’s scared her into giving that little girl and her home some privacy.

Reactions: 2
Showing off the new cars now, I thought they were being more careful online 😔

• Heart
She can't help it. She just needs to brag, it's all she has. All very materialistic and 'look at me look what I've got', she can't help herself. Then she moves on to the next just like her career choices. Nothing sticks.

• Heart
Would not be me continuously bragging after the burglary not be long before someone's stole the car

Reactions: 3
Showing off the new cars now, I thought they were being more careful online 😔
Came to say just this- will she never learn or does she think it won't happen cos she's got a routine for protection 🤔
---
Does anyone know anyone who’s booked in for any of her treatments? Curious if they’re any good, and how long the business will last.

I’ve noticed, might be coincidence but she’s stepped back an awful lot from social media since the robbery. Can’t blame her, and as awful as it sounds I hope it’s scared her into giving that little girl and her home some privacy.
I wouldn't be booking based on the brows she's just posted