Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was dragged under a car & his legs got mangled in the wheel well or something like that! I think there was more to it but that's what I remember
There was a LOT more to it, but you won’t find any trace of it on the local news site now for some reason

Reactions: 6
Not long started to follow her, was wondering why she had such a high life & seen her dad had his own company but after reading a wee pages on here now a can an idea of how. Did her husband lose his legs in an accident or something?
nah he went round some fellas house looking for a fight and the bloke ran him over 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see the other day she was showing us all lovely rolex's to buy perfect for us.. GET in the bleeping real world. We dont all have £6000 to spend on a bastard watch at the drop of a hat. bleeping thick cow

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the other day she was showing us all lovely rolex's to buy perfect for us.. GET in the bleeping real world. We dont all have £6000 to spend on a bastard watch at the drop of a hat. bleeping thick cow
She doesn't live in the real world as she has never had to work for anything & money is no object! I.juat find her tone deaf & tacky

Reactions: 5

Oh really, I missed that! Havent really been keeping up with her as I find her really boring 😴 there's a cost of living crisis, people struggling to heat their homes & put food on the table... she is completely tone deaf! 😡 Who says crime doesn't pay 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can she not stick at anything for longer than 6 months or a year? Maybe she should just admit that she's never going to be business woman off the year. It's embarrassing. I think the only thing that seemed to do well for a bit was her make up and fake tan and she scrapped all that. Charging people to tell them how to become an instahun was obviously a flop!

Reactions: 2
Can she not stick at anything for longer than 6 months or a year? Maybe she should just admit that she's never going to be business woman off the year. It's embarrassing. I think the only thing that seemed to do well for a bit was her make up and fake tan and she scrapped all that. Charging people to tell them how to become an instahun was obviously a flop!
The home account has gone now I think, I can’t see it anyway