Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4A6482CA-31E2-4714-ABED-CB7BA1286630.png

Find this very braggy… like those people who only do a good deed so they can film themselves doing it and say look how kind and generous I am.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That stepford wife smile she does whilst walking to the camera gives me the creeps. She used to be much more natural in front of the camera when doing her lives and tutorials

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s what they all do, Wayne as well just brag brag brag. I know some very well off people (insanely) rich but you won’t catch them bragging or could you even tell by the way they dress. Spriggs family and Aaron are all proper cringe 😬

Reactions: 3
I had a peek at Aaron’s Instagram and it is so over the top… helicopters, sports cars, the list is endless.
I’ve never seen such a thirsty ‘look at me” couple in all my life. There’s absolutely no credibility in anything either of these vacuous imbeciles post.. it’s all posing and showing off to nauseating degrees.
Me and my husband lead a very lovely life, we are financially well off but we are quality of life rich too. We spend VALUABLE time with our children doing fun things as a family and we certainly don’t punt our offspring as fashion accessories or twin so we look like the perfect creepy stepford family.
I get the sense from looking at both Chloe and Aaron’s insta pages that they lead really quite separate lives. Granted, we only see a snapshot of their day (although they share A LOT!) but what I do see just seems so soulless and benign.
I’d hate to live a life where my true happiness came in the form of validation from strangers.

Reactions: 12
It’s a private school so maybe thinks needs to spend money like that but showing it is a complete brag

Reactions: 1
Tbh i'm surprised she hasn't sent her to one of the private schools in the area
Looks like a private school uniform?
Tbh I love that she gave her daughters teacher a different kind of present to the usual, I’d have probably sent a thank you note too for something like that.

Tbh I love that she gave her daughters teacher a different kind of present to the usual, I’d have probably sent a thank you note too for something like that.
I have absolutely no problem with showing gratitude to the teacher(s) by getting them a present, even if it is a lot more than I would personally say is necessary. It’s their money to spend on what they like, and coming from a family of teachers I know how hard their job is and they are often undervalued and under appreciated so a present like that would no doubt be well deserved. My issue is more about the posting the thank you note on Instagram along with tagging the spa place. Serves absolutely no purpose other than “look what I bought/look how rich and generous I am”. That’s the impression I get anyway, comes across quite show off-ish.

Reactions: 8
It’s not a private school, my friends daughter goes to the same school (different school year but same uniform)

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1558086
Find this very braggy… like those people who only do a good deed so they can film themselves doing it and say look how kind and generous I am.
bleeping hell ,seen it all now

Its probably refreshing for her teacher to not have to take home another box of chocolates or a mug saying worlds best teacher :LOL:
yeah that's fine ,good for the teacher and all but why has chloe shared it the braggy witch .Like why would anyone need to know /see ? or care ? it's weird

I had a peek at Aaron’s Instagram and it is so over the top… helicopters, sports cars, the list is endless.
I’ve never seen such a thirsty ‘look at me” couple in all my life. There’s absolutely no credibility in anything either of these vacuous imbeciles post.. it’s all posing and showing off to nauseating degrees.
Me and my husband lead a very lovely life, we are financially well off but we are quality of life rich too. We spend VALUABLE time with our children doing fun things as a family and we certainly don’t punt our offspring as fashion accessories or twin so we look like the perfect creepy stepford family.
I get the sense from looking at both Chloe and Aaron’s insta pages that they lead really quite separate lives. Granted, we only see a snapshot of their day (although they share A LOT!) but what I do see just seems so soulless and benign.
I’d hate to live a life where my true happiness came in the form of validation from strangers.
you are spot on! they have 0 class and seem really unfulfilled and insecure despite seeming to have it all

Reactions: 3
Just watched her YouTube video she’s uploaded. Imagine being young, live in a million pound house, drive a flash car and be sent tonnes of #gifted items. Christ life must be so bloody hard….

Reactions: 1
Did her fella just hire or have a lesson in a helicopter to pretend he was a multi millionaire lol

Has anyone checked their company accounts ? Interesting :unsure:

Like literally so annoying like literally. Her vocab is literally so limited!

LITERALLY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8