Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hers are overdue & her partners are all dissolved 🤔
Those are his older registrations, this is the current one. Worth £12 at the end of Dec 21, Does not really reflect a 10 million annual turnover does it 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her dad was plugging her brother ‘sonny’ new business the other day - luxury watches. 1 million followers all bought bots 🥴

Reactions: 2
She needs to read the room. People are struggling with cost of living and higher energy bills and there is her swanning around doubling cash like it’s confetti. No one gives a tit about your hauls, million pound house right now 🙄

Reactions: 9
If she does instagram/ hauls for a living, I dont think shes showing off doing them?
Again with the home page she's probs just trying to build it up for gifted items, promo jobs ect.

Her stories this morning, bloating is totally normal in most cases, unless you have a medical reason for it, I know she said her intolerance test showed dairy - but every single person I’ve seen that does one of these tests, it ALWAYS comes back with dairy so I’m not sure how reliable they are. Also, drinking two large hot drinks, an actimel and a shot of juice will bloat her straight away anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
Her home account she reckons she ‘woke up’ to 8000 new followers…. That’s because you bought them 😂 look at her followers👀 bit like her brothers new business brand new and just like that… 1 million followers 😂 all bought bots… Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her home account she reckons she ‘woke up’ to 8000 new followers…. That’s because you bought them 😂 look at her followers👀 bit like her brothers new business brand new and just like that… 1 million followers 😂 all bought bots… Jesus wept
whats her brothers business ?

It was really annoying me that all the food shoppng she was showing last week was all branded. It felt like she was gloating and nothing else would be good enough. The more I've thought about it, the more I see it as a positive thing that if she can afford to she's not taking the brand down or cheapest for those that can't afford it if that makes sense

Why would you be happy that random people want a photo with your young child 🤯 she took her to Disney for the photo opportunities, there was no need to spend all day in those costumes and makeup, they could have left and went back late afternoon dressed up, her little face must have been so itchy and sore and those outfits so uncomfortable

The costumes were amazing though, but not to spend all day and night walking a theme park 💔

Why would you be happy that random people want a photo with your young child 🤯 she took her to Disney for the photo opportunities, there was no need to spend all day in those costumes and makeup, they could have left and went back late afternoon dressed up, her little face must have been so itchy and sore and those outfits so uncomfortable

The costumes were amazing though, but not to spend all day and night walking a theme park 💔
She gotta get those shots for all her insta huns!

Agree though! Just enjoy it, enjoy life with your family, it doesn't all have to be for the gram!

That home bargains rant - how many times did she want to say literally? Surely she watches that back and think she sounds a twit?

I thought it was bad taste arriving in a helicopter to a budget store . Especially in these times of hardship

Reactions: 5
She just doesn't live in the real world…its as fake as her dads counterfeit clothing! I cannot believe in a time like this where people have to choose between heat and eat and shes landing helicopters in frigging home bargains….come on get a grip

I thought it was bad taste arriving in a helicopter to a budget store . Especially in these times of hardship
It wasn’t just her, I believe it was arranged by home bargains themselves as a few people I follow that went also went in a helicopter but arrived at different times to them etc