Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the house Reno is bloody rubbish I mean who the hell needs a bath in the bedroom?? And the toilet raised on its own. They couldn’t be arsed to do a proper job and it’s all been fine in the cheap and looks tit.

Reactions: 6
I think the house Reno is bloody rubbish I mean who the hell needs a bath in the bedroom?? And the toilet raised on its own. They couldn’t be arsed to do a proper job and it’s all been fine in the cheap and looks tit.
Didn't she originally buy this saying it was her dream home? Few weeks later and she's on to the next...standard for her! So yeah just a cheap rushed job that anyone who buys that as their actual dream house would just want to change. Shouldve just plastered and painted it and left the rest. She had the historical sales removed but do we know how much she paid for it? Think she's already dropped the selling price a couple of times

Reactions: 1
She's tried and failed to flip that house to sell. Probs thought she could make some money on it to fund the next 'dream home' but what she's done is awful its such a mismatch.

She's tried and failed to flip that house to sell. Probs thought she could make some money on it to fund the next 'dream home' but what she's done is awful its such a mismatch.
Sums her up really - a tasteless mismatch.

Serious question - is she a gypsy?

I don't think she is from the travelling community but her style deffo takes inspiration from them!

Sums her up really - a tasteless mismatch.

Serious question - is she a gypsy?
She’s not a traveller but she bases her image on traveller women and tries to talk like them as her audience is travellers . Hence the cleaning stuff and the tan etc . Some days she has the traveller accent and other days it disappears miraculously lol

She’s not a traveller but she bases her image on traveller women and tries to talk like them as her audience is travellers . Hence the cleaning stuff and the tan etc . Some days she has the traveller accent and other days it disappears miraculously lol
So aspiring traveller yet trying to influence other travellers. Again, not surprised she's confused and can't make her mind up what she wants to be, who she wants to be, where she wants to be or what she wants to do. I used to like her make up, then I realised I constantly looked like a satsuma.

Reactions: 2
Christ she's cost him a fortune and not even his sprog!
I know 🤣 I have friends who live in her area and they all say she thinks shes queen b and her fella is meant to be a right arrogant prick. He had hes “pals” taking him fillet steaks and lobster while he was in hospital as the food was disgusting he said, dont know why he wasnt private if it wasnt good enough for him. But its all just hearsay lolz…. I don't want to be another Jayne

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know 🤣 I have friends who live in her area and they all say she thinks shes queen b and her fella is meant to be a right arrogant prick. He had hes “pals” taking him fillet steaks and lobster while he was in hospital as the food was disgusting he said, dont know why he wasnt private if it wasnt good enough for him. But its all just hearsay lolz…. I don't want to be another Jayne
Probably true, when I first came across her a few years ago she was doing Dollywood Boutique and I really liked her,thought it was so awful about her partner, then I googled his name and sounds like he went asking for trouble. Not that anyone deserves what happened to him but he certainly doesn't sound like he was an innocent party. They just sound like rough chavs who got a head start because of her 'dad'.

Reactions: 5
Weird that Aaron (on the timetrader insta account) has commented on chelsea fergusons latest insta post with just a heart. Especially since its her wearing a bikini?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Weird that Aaron (on the timetrader insta account) has commented on chelsea fergusons latest insta post with just a heart. Especially since its her wearing a bikini?
Yeah she bought a watch of him about 5 year ago and she still tags him and vice versa….bit odd if you ask me. Chloe and his relationship seems more like an arrangement.

Reactions: 4
Noticed more and more influencers doing this now - it's shocking!

Apparently you can report it, but no idea who to?
It's to the ASA- advertising standards agency, I filled the majority of the form in but then gave up x

Yeah she bought a watch of him about 5 year ago and she still tags him and vice versa….bit odd if you ask me. Chloe and his relationship seems more like an arrangement.
Yeah the arrangement being she spends and he earns 🤣