Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say about new venture it was bottles like chillies water bottles but were like £20 each for the gym ! Couldn’t understand as looked like for a company already making them as if it was a collab ?

Reactions: 2
She did say about new venture it was bottles like chillies water bottles but were like £20 each for the gym ! Couldn’t understand as looked like for a company already making them as if it was a collab ?
I’m not sure if that was the ‘big’ venture she’s been on about, a week or so before the gym bottles she said her ‘venture’ was going to launch later on in the year but who knows with her!

So.clo i recon gona be like a recommendations thing where to eat stay wear sorta shite

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind Chloe but I do think it odd she never shows her partner? Is the house adapted for his wheelchair? Can he drive? I only started following her a few months ago but think I’ve only seen his face once on her story.. was nowhere to be seen in Sadies birthday montage..

I don’t mind Chloe but I do think it odd she never shows her partner? Is the house adapted for his wheelchair? Can he drive? I only started following her a few months ago but think I’ve only seen his face once on her story.. was nowhere to be seen in Sadies birthday montage..
Exactly and it’s not like he doesn’t like to be on social media etc. Everywhere Chloe goes these days is either without Sadie or without him, now, as a mum of two, I appreciate we all need some time away from the kids but what I don’t get is that she does away to London with her hairdresser and her friends have always got the dog (complete and utter handbag dog, wasnt bought for Sadie in the slightest it was bought as an accessory for Chloe) so where’s Sadie and Aaron? Why can’t he have the dog? Very strange set up if you ask me. Like you said, not one single photo from sadies birthday of them together!

Reactions: 4
Exactly and it’s not like he doesn’t like to be on social media etc. Everywhere Chloe goes these days is either without Sadie or without him, now, as a mum of two, I appreciate we all need some time away from the kids but what I don’t get is that she does away to London with her hairdresser and her friends have always got the dog (complete and utter handbag dog, wasnt bought for Sadie in the slightest it was bought as an accessory for Chloe) so where’s Sadie and Aaron? Why can’t he have the dog? Very strange set up if you ask me. Like you said, not one single photo from sadies birthday of them together!
I find the whole thing very strange and have voiced this before.... very few ‘family’ type pictures yet happy to show Sadie very freely so I’m guessing it’s not a privacy thing.
the ‘new venture’ ... people are already screen grabbing it and sharing about this “exciting news”, why is it exciting?! It’s hardly going to be ground breaking or have any kind of longevity- unfortunately this is a typical pattern that has been shown soooooo many times. Remember the ‘dream venture’ of the scented fake tan then we had clo couture and now this... probably more than I’ve recounted but as an actual adult with a job and a family I can’t keep up with all the changes 😂😂

I hope to not come across as sounding too judgy but I don’t have children so I’m genuinely confused.

but four years old and having a dummy doesn’t sit right with me, is this normal? Again, I don’t have children so what do I know..

most children in my family didn’t have dummies so I feel like maybe I’m just not used to them, when do parents usually get rid?