Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’ll be moving somewhere in the north east. Probs in boro but a bigger house

Reactions: 1
This applies not just to her but to all Influencers/Instafamous folk who choose to broadcast their personal life online.
Makes me very uneasy that she’s made public the fact that her house is on the market, the general area she lives, and regularly posts stories from inside and outside her house making it recognisable on photos. It’s not just her own privacy she’s chosen to give up, she’s made it very easy to find her address and floor plan, where her young child also lives.
Not to mention she advertises on her stories in real time when she’s 250 miles away in London. I just feel like it leaves her family and home very vulnerable.

Ive just realised she’s linked to literally her house on rightmove. No one would even need to dig to find out where she lives 😭 I sometimes wonder if anything were to happen after she’s told 160k people who know her address that she’s in London for the weekend, god forbid, like a burglary, car theft, criminal damage to the house etc… would insurance companies pay out or would they void the cover? I’m sure my home insurance is void if we get burgled but have not taken appropriate precautions like left the door unlocked.

On a much more sinister note I would also worry about the fact that if anyone broke in they’d know exactly where my daughter was asleep, know her full name, all sorts about her. My opinions on young kids on social media though is a whole other conversation!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How on earth has this girl got so much money. What exactly does she do. She really isn’t anything special either. Posting her house on Instagram with all the photos just looks to me like she’s bragging about it.

Reactions: 2
How on earth has this girl got so much money. What exactly does she do. She really isn’t anything special either. Posting her house on Instagram with all the photos just looks to me like she’s bragging about it.
Sone dodgy dealings from boyfriend and family … and obviously she works very hard 🥴🤥😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the house was boring. Also does she actually cook? She always seems to be eating out.

Reactions: 4
I thought the house was boring. Also does she actually cook? She always seems to be eating out.
It’s very grey and bland (with the obligatory crushed velvet sofa) apart from her daughters bedroom which is rather tacky (IMO). I’m all for neutral colour schemes but they can be executed with much more style and class.

Horrible to think her daughter has never had any decent home cooked meals made for her

The way she pronounces ‘primark’ does my head in. It’s PRY-Mark, not Pree-Mark. She is a gorgeous young woman but there’s no need to cake herself in such heavy makeup. She looks like a man in drag. I also can’t believe she tried to say she was a size 6 in her primark haul. She’s a lovely size but my god, she’s easily a 12.
when you’re from the North East like I am, most of us do pronounce it Pre-mark. Can’t jibe against her for saying it 😂

Reactions: 7
when you’re from the North East like I am, most of us do pronounce it Pre-mark. Can’t jibe against her for saying it 😂
Fair enough but it doesn’t stop her from being a tacky and tasteless individual who gives her a school age child a dummy. She’s rank

Reactions: 1
The dads raking in 2 mil a month but she lives in a bog standard house and wears fakes 🤔🤣🤣 I would be fkin fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 6