Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes am thinking signing to an agency as been trying to get ppl to repost etc and sharing stats on accounts reached etc

Reactions: 2
She has the most amazing skin - no spots, no wrinkles, no veins, no dark shadows. Yet she smothers her face in makeup which is 4/5 shades darker than she needs. Why does she feel the need to be plastered in makeup day in, day out?

Reactions: 8
Agreed she looks prettier when she takes the makeup off. The heavy eye makeup everyday just ages her

Reactions: 7
Probably showing my age here but seriously, what is it with those god awful clumpy trainers she insists on wearing and the ‘dad’ jeans that’s are far too tight on the arse?! Her fashion choices are so confusing, either tiny tight dresses with LOTS of booby on show or big baggy jeans and sweatshirts. That said, the nosey Parker in me cannot help but look at her page and stories, it’s a compulsion!
Interested in the apparent lack of partner content, she has had two trips to London in as many weeks - 1 with her hairdresser and 1 with her daughter. Kind of interesting that her other half doesn’t seem to feature much other than when she’s touting his ‘unreal’ watches and jewellery.

Reactions: 5
Probably showing my age here but seriously, what is it with those god awful clumpy trainers she insists on wearing and the ‘dad’ jeans that’s are far too tight on the arse?! Her fashion choices are so confusing, either tiny tight dresses with LOTS of booby on show or big baggy jeans and sweatshirts. That said, the nosey Parker in me cannot help but look at her page and stories, it’s a compulsion!
Interested in the apparent lack of partner content, she has had two trips to London in as many weeks - 1 with her hairdresser and 1 with her daughter. Kind of interesting that her other half doesn’t seem to feature much other than when she’s touting his ‘unreal’ watches and jewellery.
He was with them on their recent trip. There was a photo of him and Sadie.

He was with them on their recent trip. There was a photo of him and Sadie.
Whoops, must’ve missed that one, I tend to skip the pics if there’s a lot to look at. Good that they were together but his involvement does seem quite limited otherwise.

Whoops, must’ve missed that one, I tend to skip the pics if there’s a lot to look at. Good that they were together but his involvement does seem quite limited otherwise.
Completely agree. They rarely post or even talk about each other. I might get hounded for saying this but I’m going to say it anyway: perhaps a boyfriend who can’t walk and is in a wheelchair doesn’t fit the narrative of her insta-worthy life......

Reactions: 10
I do follow him. He does post content with them. But i notice she never seems to do anything with freinds like no meals out drinks or anything

I do follow him. He does post content with them. But i notice she never seems to do anything with freinds like no meals out drinks or anything
Unless it’s with the hairdresser who seems to be her only ‘real’ social contact.
It’s sad as she’s so young and I’m sure her daughter would benefit from having little playmates too.

Who are these losers who tag her in posts saying chloe spriggs made me do it 🤣 she’s a nobody. Christ almighty

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually really like her 🙈 I think she shows ambition and is a good example of a young mum showing you can still work hard whilst having a little one

She has talked about the clothes situation a few times regarding her buying then selling them on and I think it’s completely understandable that no one could possibly keep that many items of clothing! Her turn around is fast, so like she’s said, she could return the clothes for a refund (that’s why she sells them at full price). Many of the the items she buys sell out quickly or are hard to get hold of so people are happy to pay the price from her

I agree, she keeps her relationship/friendships/personal life quite quiet but to be fair so would I with a 150k following 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also thought the comment above re Aaron’s disability was a bit harsh, she’s stuck with him through his rehabilitation (including whilst she’s was pregnant and obviously when Sadie was a newborn too)which I’m sure we can all agree would not of been easy?

Not sure what tea anyone’s got on the rumours that Aaron deals in more than watches, however I can’t help feel it screams jealousy when whenever someone shows a little bit of wealth with no obvious source people like to start with the drug dealer shouts 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s be honest, people are sat on here stating that we don’t see Aaron/ he doesn’t get shown enough but then also guessing his source of income

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve just discovered this girl and she’s made me feel awful about myself 🤣😅 she looks done up every day with perfect hair, full make up and carefully put together outfit on! Now I feel like a sloth!!

• Haha
I feel sort of torn saying this as I can see both sides of the argument, and it’s also really none of my business either, but.....

I really wish she wouldn’t wear such heavy make up (and use filters... although I know she has addressed this and said she’s going to use them less going forward). I actually think she’s a very pretty girl without any make up, or in very natural looking make up. When she has the very heavy make up on she looks like a completely different and almost unrecognisable person and I think it can set a very unrealistic standard to young girls of how they “should” look, ie completely change your appearance to fit in with what’s on trend. By her ever growing numbers of followers and also the stories she reposts from them, she has an awful lot of fans who look at her and replicate her every move. (This isn’t just an issue I have specifically with her, it’s the media/social media in general and the message it CAN send out to young and insecure girls).
On the other hand, the reason I’m torn with this opinion is that a) obviously it’s none of my business what make up anyone else chooses to wear if that’s what makes them happy, she clearly likes the make up she wears so other people’s opinions won’t matter to her (and rightly so), and b) for all I know she could be very insecure herself and the make up she wears helps with that and in her eyes makes her look better 🤷🏻‍♀️ but it’s a vicious cycle IMO. By making herself feel better by showing a basically untrue version of herself, she could inadvertently by causing someone else to feel insecure too 😏
I don’t even know the point I’m trying to make anymore 🙈 this long winded post was basically prompted by the story I saw her post this morning with a natural look and I thought she looks sooo pretty without all the slap on!

Reactions: 5
I actually really like her 🙈 I think she shows ambition and is a good example of a young mum showing you can still work hard whilst having a little one

She has talked about the clothes situation a few times regarding her buying then selling them on and I think it’s completely understandable that no one could possibly keep that many items of clothing! Her turn around is fast, so like she’s said, she could return the clothes for a refund (that’s why she sells them at full price). Many of the the items she buys sell out quickly or are hard to get hold of so people are happy to pay the price from her

I agree, she keeps her relationship/friendships/personal life quite quiet but to be fair so would I with a 150k following 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also thought the comment above re Aaron’s disability was a bit harsh, she’s stuck with him through his rehabilitation (including whilst she’s was pregnant and obviously when Sadie was a newborn too)which I’m sure we can all agree would not of been easy?

Not sure what tea anyone’s got on the rumours that Aaron deals in more than watches, however I can’t help feel it screams jealousy when whenever someone shows a little bit of wealth with no obvious source people like to start with the drug dealer shouts 🤷🏻‍♀️ Let’s be honest, people are sat on here stating that we don’t see Aaron/ he doesn’t get shown enough but then also guessing his source of income
I’d hardly call shopping and video clothes hauls “hard work” ... I’ll save that reference for people who are actually in paid employment who get a wage at the end of the week / month. People like supermarket staff who work tirelessly to keep the shelves stocked or cleaners in the hospitals who ensure areas are clean and tidy and the bus drivers who have transported people from A to B and been sworn or spat at for their efforts.
Not to mention NHS and Social Care staff ... that goes without saying.
I’d much rather my child perceived me as being being hardworking for having one of jobs than I would for seeing me buying an obscene amount of clothing for no particular reason other than to create a video and smile at the camera.

The ‘tea’ about her partners income stream is based on numerous media references to dealings before, and after, his accident which would indicate a less than legal career path. But get, if you have info the contrary then please feel free to share.

Buying items and then selling them on rather than returning them - this confuses me. If you can make the trip to the Post Office to return them then why not return them to the shop?!

I can half see what you are suggesting with keeping her personal life / friendships private with having in excess of 150k followers however she is happy to share her 3/4 year old child on a frequent basis. 🤷🏻‍♀️I kind of struggle with the irony in your comment.

Your comment about “sticking with him through his rehabilitation” was interesting and almost suggestive that you know the couple personally. Yes I agree that having a newborn is hard but she was hardly a single parent living in social housing was she?! There was 24 hour support literally in the same house.

Lastly, why whenever an opinion is voiced do people automatically jump on the “you must be jealous” bandwagon?! It’s actually quite patronising to think that just because someone has an opinion on someone they are jealous of them! It’s ludicrous!!
I have a very successful career, as does my husband, we live in a very large home in a very nice area, the fact that I have an opinion has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of envy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’d hardly call shopping and video clothes hauls “hard work” ... I’ll save that reference for people who are actually in paid employment who get a wage at the end of the week / month. People like supermarket staff who work tirelessly to keep the shelves stocked or cleaners in the hospitals who ensure areas are clean and tidy and the bus drivers who have transported people from A to B and been sworn or spat at for their efforts.
Not to mention NHS and Social Care staff ... that goes without saying.
I’d much rather my child perceived me as being being hardworking for having one of jobs than I would for seeing me buying an obscene amount of clothing for no particular reason other than to create a video and smile at the camera.

The ‘tea’ about her partners income stream is based on numerous media references to dealings before, and after, his accident which would indicate a less than legal career path. But get, if you have info the contrary then please feel free to share.

Buying items and then selling them on rather than returning them - this confuses me. If you can make the trip to the Post Office to return them then why not return them to the shop?!

I can half see what you are suggesting with keeping her personal life / friendships private with having in excess of 150k followers however she is happy to share her 3/4 year old child on a frequent basis. 🤷🏻‍♀️I kind of struggle with the irony in your comment.

Your comment about “sticking with him through his rehabilitation” was interesting and almost suggestive that you know the couple personally. Yes I agree that having a newborn is hard but she was hardly a single parent living in social housing was she?! There was 24 hour support literally in the same house.

Lastly, why whenever an opinion is voiced do people automatically jump on the “you must be jealous” bandwagon?! It’s actually quite patronising to think that just because someone has an opinion on someone they are jealous of them! It’s ludicrous!!
I have a very successful career, as does my husband, we live in a very large home in a very nice area, the fact that I have an opinion has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of envy!
no one is saying that supermarket workers or nhs staff don’t work hard!!? I was stating that’s she’s a young hard working mum, she’s had multiple businesses,soemds hours each day doing online content and is doing well for herself. In my opinion she works hard

again, regarding her partners income, I don’t have any other information hence why I asked where it had came from

the point you made about her not sharing her friends family etc but shares her daughter regularly, surely that’s her choice? Maybe Aaron doesn’t feel comfortable being shared to over 150k viewers

No I don’t know the couple personally however I have followed them both for a long time and right through his early days of rehabilitation. Are you suggesting that unless you’re a single person In social housing then you can’t struggle and have a hard time? I’m pretty sure it was tough for them all as a family, social housing or not!

Good on you for having well paid jobs and living in a very large house- hopefully you’ve never claimed to have a hard time

• Heart

I said he deals in the more than just watches as I know him?...... I know he does🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
no one is saying that supermarket workers or nhs staff don’t work hard!!? I was stating that’s she’s a young hard working mum, she’s had multiple businesses,soemds hours each day doing online content and is doing well for herself. In my opinion she works hard

again, regarding her partners income, I don’t have any other information hence why I asked where it had came from

the point you made about her not sharing her friends family etc but shares her daughter regularly, surely that’s her choice? Maybe Aaron doesn’t feel comfortable being shared to over 150k viewers

No I don’t know the couple personally however I have followed them both for a long time and right through his early days of rehabilitation. Are you suggesting that unless you’re a single person In social housing then you can’t struggle and have a hard time? I’m pretty sure it was tough for them all as a family, social housing or not!

Good on you for having well paid jobs and living in a very large house- hopefully you’ve never claimed to have a hard time
You are very right, you didn’t say that NHS workers don’t work hard, I was using that as a comparison to your reference of “hard working”. I stand by comment but again I appreciate that you have your opinion.

Yes she has ‘had’ several businesses but they never seem to stick around. Is that due to a bad business decisions or a lack of interest. It’s a new scheme or ‘exciting project’ every month with little to no commitment shown. To be that shows little sticking power and a sense of easy come, easy go - not exactly the hard working ethos you’d like to install in young impressionable followers, of which she has plenty.

Being a single parent, or a parent in general, is hard, regardless of your social or economical background. I was simply referring again to your comment that it must’ve been hard for her having a newborn to look after. Having had children myself I completely agree that having a newborn baby to look after is hard, tiring and there are days when an extra hour in bed seems like nirvana. My point is that she had 24 support on hand, regardless of wether or not her partner was able to support.

Thank you for your comment “good for you”, I shall take it as a compliment.
As for your “hopefully you’ve never claimed to have had a bad time” comment to give a bit of background I was born and raised on a council estate, my dad died at work when I was young and I was brought up by my mum. I worked two jobs, went to college then university. I also worked through university to buy books etc and after I graduated I worked my ass off to progress up the career ladder.
I dont come on here to have to justify and reason my opinions as, the last time I checked, we lived in a society that promotes free speech.
If you don’t like the opinions aired on here, that’s fine, just dont try to rubbish other people when they have a different view to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6