Chloe Spriggs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are very right, you didn’t say that NHS workers don’t work hard, I was using that as a comparison to your reference of “hard working”. I stand by comment but again I appreciate that you have your opinion.

Yes she has ‘had’ several businesses but they never seem to stick around. Is that due to a bad business decisions or a lack of interest. It’s a new scheme or ‘exciting project’ every month with little to no commitment shown. To be that shows little sticking power and a sense of easy come, easy go - not exactly the hard working ethos you’d like to install in young impressionable followers, of which she has plenty.

Being a single parent, or a parent in general, is hard, regardless of your social or economical background. I was simply referring again to your comment that it must’ve been hard for her having a newborn to look after. Having had children myself I completely agree that having a newborn baby to look after is hard, tiring and there are days when an extra hour in bed seems like nirvana. My point is that she had 24 support on hand, regardless of wether or not her partner was able to support.

Thank you for your comment “good for you”, I shall take it as a compliment.
As for your “hopefully you’ve never claimed to have had a bad time” comment to give a bit of background I was born and raised on a council estate, my dad died at work when I was young and I was brought up by my mum. I worked two jobs, went to college then university. I also worked through university to buy books etc and after I graduated I worked my ass off to progress up the career ladder.
I dont come on here to have to justify and reason my opinions as, the last time I checked, we lived in a society that promotes free speech.
If you don’t like the opinions aired on here, that’s fine, just dont try to rubbish other people when they have a different view to you.
Sorry but “dont try to rubbish other people when they have a different view to you” .... is this not the exactly thing you’re doing on here questioning chloes personal life/income etc?

I think Chloe spriggs is the best of a bad bunch in terms of influencers but she’s so wasteful

Reactions: 7
Sorry but “dont try to rubbish other people when they have a different view to you” .... is this not the exactly thing you’re doing on here questioning chloes personal life/income etc?
Nope, I’m expressing an opinion, there’s a difference.
Opinion
a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
"that, in my opinion, is right"

I find it a little weird how often she goes to primark, they don’t even update the stock that much, surely?
Maybe it’s just my primark, but we could never find that much new items

Reactions: 8
I can’t speak for everyone of course, but personally I wish anyone well who has worked hard to make their own money. I only question the legitimacy of money because although I know she has had businesses previously, according to Companies House they have been dissolved (Clo Couture is still active on there but the website is not selling anything), and currently she has no obvious source of income 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like what actually is her job, other than buying hundreds of pounds worth of clothes every week, posing in them and selling them on? I understand that her following size might attract freebies and some paid ads from brands trying to get exposure, but surely it can’t provide a reliable solid income to fund their house and the lifestyle she shows?
My other reason for my curiosity is the fact that a whole load of online articles/info on her other half seem to have disappeared, almost as if some local newspapers have taken a backhander to cover something up🤔. I have no real knowledge or evidence for any wrong doing but just suspicion, and I don’t think I’m the only one

Reactions: 11
I can’t speak for everyone of course, but personally I wish anyone well who has worked hard to make their own money. I only question the legitimacy of money because although I know she has had businesses previously, according to Companies House they have been dissolved (Clo Couture is still active on there but the website is not selling anything), and currently she has no obvious source of income 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like what actually is her job, other than buying hundreds of pounds worth of clothes every week, posing in them and selling them on? I understand that her following size might attract freebies and some paid ads from brands trying to get exposure, but surely it can’t provide a reliable solid income to fund their house and the lifestyle she shows?
My other reason for my curiosity is the fact that a whole load of online articles/info on her other half seem to have disappeared, almost as if some local newspapers have taken a backhander to cover something up🤔. I have no real knowledge or evidence for any wrong doing but just suspicion, and I don’t think I’m the only one
5C562E89-6D40-4671-BCEF-DA1187BCF0D3.jpeg
t
They’ve clearly filed cases to have the articles and webpages removed. Google your own name, this won’t appear unless you’ve had results removed

ETA: Same for the boyfriend

Reactions: 13
View attachment 577825t
They’ve clearly filed cases to have the articles and webpages removed. Google your own name, this won’t appear unless you’ve had results removed

ETA: Same for the boyfriend
I was gonna say I can’t find anything on anyone even though it’s supposedly common knowledge. I don’t mind Chloe. As I say, she’s the best of a bad bunch but she’s very wasteful and with such a huge platform of young viewers, I worry that they’ll copy her by spending money they don’t have on clothes they don’t need...!

Reactions: 3
Theres a lot more to that accident than was let on... her boyfriends dodgy as duck!!
not saying he deserved it or anything like that! but he’s no angel!
proper dodgy !!!! Her family isn’t much better either 👀 hence where a lot of her money comes from. And probably y she has had about 10 businesses in the last 5 years

Reactions: 6
Her boyfriend went to attack a guy, the guy was in his car with his kids. Her boyfriend intimidated and put that much fear into him that in an attempt to escape and protect his kids, he drove away and her boyfriend ended up going under the wheels.
Play silly games, win silly prizes.
Wonder how he would feel if someone did that to him and his daughter!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did I imagine that she qualified as a teacher after she closed Dollywood?
Also, what’s her relationship with Jake the hairdresser as they broke a lot of rules during lockdown?!

I didn’t imagine it 😂😂😂
Shes 100000% not a ‘proper’ teacher. My sister is a primary school teacher and her friends are secondary school teachers too and it is physically impossible to become a qualified teacher in 6 months, it took my sister 3 almost 4 years and that was considered quick in the realms of teaching. She’ll have neither her PGCE or QTS. She’s more than likely qualified to be a teaching assistant. My sister laughed about her when she did the post and said anyone who’s a teacher will know it was a load of bullshit. God knows what the purpose was either way cos it’s not exactly come to any use!

Shes 100000% not a ‘proper’ teacher. My sister is a primary school teacher and her friends are secondary school teachers too and it is physically impossible to become a qualified teacher in 6 months, it took my sister 3 almost 4 years and that was considered quick in the realms of teaching. She’ll have neither her PGCE or QTS. She’s more than likely qualified to be a teaching assistant. My sister laughed about her when she did the post and said anyone who’s a teacher will know it was a load of bullshit. God knows what the purpose was either way cos it’s not exactly come to any use!
I could be way of the mark but I feel like she’s qualified to teach make up . Not actually teach anything in general , years ago she was a beauty therapist then she went and did a make up course , with her tagging that lad in her post who took over Dollywood shop to do make up in I reckon she had plans at some point to be a trainer in there , but like every thing else that idea was soon dropped

What idea is not dropped?
I do feel bit sorry for the staff with opening and closing at her wim.

Reactions: 1
I could be way of the mark but I feel like she’s qualified to teach make up . Not actually teach anything in general , years ago she was a beauty therapist then she went and did a make up course , with her tagging that lad in her post who took over Dollywood shop to do make up in I reckon she had plans at some point to be a trainer in there , but like every thing else that idea was soon dropped
Yeah I thought that! I think she’s trained to be some form of ‘teacher’ but more than likely not in education. She’s got a new ‘venture’ that she keeps banging on about that she’s gonna launch in a couple of months. She spent all that money doing out that warehouse, for what?!

Reactions: 2
Did we find out what the new venture was? I’ve been off Instagram the last few days