Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad I’m so sad (I’m assuming because of the passing of bowel babe but who knows because she didn’t go as far as to mention her name ) , I’m so sad someone lost a puppy and my eye brows got wet in the rain , but anyway let’s look at the new Zara clothes I ordered but totally forgot I orderded. This woman is unreal !!!!!
I was thinking just the same. The fact that she flipped her mood so quickly shows how few shits she actually gives - the sadness (we are supposed to assume about bowelbabe) is purely theatrical.

Reactions: 8
She seems to be sort of turning into a smurf. Something strange about her face.

The morning skincare routine is back. I’m so relieved. She hasn’t done one of those for ages

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she’s begging hard and fast for that pink dress isn’t she. Almost a little tantrum going on about Tennis players wives being able to afford it and not her.
Chloe it is 2022. Many woman can afford items without being dependent on their husbands salary. Some women, gasp, earn more than their husbands. She is a total parody

Reactions: 12
Oh she’s begging hard and fast for that pink dress isn’t she. Almost a little tantrum going on about Tennis players wives being able to afford it and not her.
Chloe it is 2022. Many woman can afford items without being dependent on their husbands salary. Some women, gasp, earn more than their husbands. She is a total parody
Don’t. I’m absolutely fuming I watched her little “snippets of my day” of her day. I’ve had the day from hell at work and as usual, she has ponced about doing sweet FA. What have I done wrong in my life? 😂

Reactions: 4
Don’t. I’m absolutely fuming I watched her little “snippets of my day” of her day. I’ve had the day from hell at work and as usual, she has ponced about doing sweet FA. What have I done wrong in my life? 😂
you are making a living in a job that doesn’t mean you have to relinquish your children’s privacy nor do you capitalise on other women’s insecurities to make your money. You are doing way better than her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
you are making a living in a job that doesn’t mean you have to relinquish your children’s privacy nor do you capitalise on other women’s insecurities to make your money. You are doing way better than her.
💕💕💕 thank you 😊 you e cheered me up after the day from hell

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kids are obviously getting on her nerves already. Only a couple of days into holiday. Must be difficult not having the house to yourself all day to play dress up and put your make up on in peace

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Surely if your 11 year old fridge freezer dies you just order another? Maybe she isn’t as loaded as she makes out 🤔

Reactions: 3
She now has a robotic vacuum....does she do anything herself?! So pampered!

Reactions: 3