Chloe Loves to Shop #3 Wearing an XXXS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you clear cookies on iPhone? I sometimes click on bloggers links
How to clear the cache, history, and cookies in Safari

Before you clear the cache on an iPhone for Safari or any app, make sure you know your passwords, as deleting your cache will log you out of websites you frequent.

To clear Safari's cache:

1. Open the Settings app and tap Safari.

2. Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.

3. Your device will ask if you really want to clear Safari's data. Confirm your choice.

Reactions: 1
Who on earth frowns when they sleep? And why does she sound like the queen when she’s from SA?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's also going on about pigmentation again, is it really such a big issue for her?
She rarely shows her face without loads of makeup or a filter on, but she does have fairly obvious pigmentation/sun damage. She’s been having treatment for as long as I’ve been reading - it would be really good for an honest unfiltered side-by-side for pre- and post-treatment, but she rarely lets her unfiltered imperfect side out….

Reactions: 4
She is rambling on this week , I just keep tapping. She is obsessed with herself and how she looks. She has nothing to keep her occupied in her life.

Reactions: 5
It is just so tacky, the way she shills things all the time, with no regard whatsoever for her family’s privacy. When she was promoting that laser hair removal gadget she was talking about how Livvie is the perfect Guinea pig for it as she has such pale skin and dark leg hair and in the background you could hear her daughter protesting about this divulgence of her personal information. Seriously it is so inappropriate, and mortifying for a teenager. So exploitative. But then again, the poor woman lives in a crappy part of Acton and can’t afford private school so she must feel inferior to the other influencer women she rubs shoulders with like Laura and Flavia. Still- I am sure her kids would value their privacy over some extra money. I doubt Chloe even spends it on them - she is so self centred and self indulgent and I’m sure she splurges most of the cash she takes in on herself.

Reactions: 8
I am sure she does. I agree about the mortifying for a teenager bit, she loves putting her family stuff on there. I find it very strange because let’s face it she must still get a few odd balls following her, it must be disconcerting having random weirdos see so much detail of your personal life. Compare her to Fran the fashion lift: it’s all about the clothes. With Chloe it’s all about how amazing her life is and how lucky she is.

I am astounded at how dense she is about plants :eek:

That added to all her other 'quirks', it's like there's no common sense whatsoever.

Reactions: 4
Nice begging for a new floor and radiators yesterday too.

that pathetic baby voice when she spoke about burning her plants…I cannot imagine what she’s like to like with. She’s insufferable.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nice begging for a new floor and radiators yesterday too.

that pathetic baby voice when she spoke about burning her plants…I cannot imagine what she’s like to like with. She’s insufferable.
I thought the very same! “Saving up” 🤣 like she was doing to afford her new bathroom that magically appeared via the gifted Gods 🙄

• Haha
I like to imagine she’s more like a shrill- voiced harridan talking directly to her family when the Insta stories aren’t rolling….

• Haha
That swimsuit is really unflattering on her, it looks cheap! Obviously her begging hasn’t (yet) reached the ears of the expensive ones she coveted…or she’ll reveal those on her hols & rake in the #aff links from the Amazon one in the meantime! Oh cynical me 🤔

Reactions: 3
God, she’s so feeble isn’t she? She’s on about outfit change number 3 already today. It’s such a hard life, ‘wafting’ about everywhere.

Someone further up thread said they’d been following her since she got lost in a tile shop. I may be able to go one better….

I’ve been following her since before June 2017 and the reason I know that is because in the days following the Grenfell Tower fire, she and her mate went along to help out with the aftermath (fair enough, admirable). But she got caught up in the angry crowd who marched on the church where ex-PM Theresa May was meeting with a small group of survivors and relatives (this was all on her Stories by the way).

Anyway. Her and her mate absolutely shat their pants when the crowd got rowdy and started running along the street (wobbly camera and everything) and shouting to each other “Oh dear! Better get to the car! Where is it?!”

To this day, if I mention this woman to my husband he pisses himself laughing and shouts “Quick!! To the Volvo!!” in the poshest accent he can muster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
God, she’s so feeble isn’t she? She’s on about outfit change number 3 already today. It’s such a hard life, ‘wafting’ about everywhere.

Someone further up thread said they’d been following her since she got lost in a tile shop. I may be able to go one better….

I’ve been following her since before June 2017 and the reason I know that is because in the days following the Grenfell Tower fire, she and her mate went along to help out with the aftermath (fair enough, admirable). But she got caught up in the angry crowd who marched on the church where ex-PM Theresa May was meeting with a small group of survivors and relatives (this was all on her Stories by the way).

Anyway. Her and her mate absolutely shat their pants when the crowd got rowdy and started running along the street (wobbly camera and everything) and shouting to each other “Oh dear! Better get to the car! Where is it?!”

To this day, if I mention this woman to my husband he pisses himself laughing and shouts “Quick!! To the Volvo!!” in the poshest accent he can muster 😂
Hilarious. She only lives down the road from grenfell tower anyway she could have got the tube. It shows how important she is that she drives a big car in London

Reactions: 1
I’m so sad I’m so sad (I’m assuming because of the passing of bowel babe but who knows because she didn’t go as far as to mention her name ) , I’m so sad someone lost a puppy and my eye brows got wet in the rain , but anyway let’s look at the new Zara clothes I ordered but totally forgot I orderded. This woman is unreal !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11