Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please, is she for real?! 😩 “ I only have a few short rails and I’m utterly ruthless.” Why do you buy 5 different versions of the same thing all the time then? And giving stuff to charity doesn’t absolve you from all the crap that goes into landfill. Awful woman
This also doesn’t sound so unusual for many couples who share wardrobe space? A rail, a shelf and half a chest of drawers was my reality until we moved out of the capital.

Reactions: 2
Oh please, is she for real?! 😩 “ I only have a few short rails and I’m utterly ruthless.” Why do you buy 5 different versions of the same thing all the time then? And giving stuff to charity doesn’t absolve you from all the crap that goes into landfill. Awful woman
Because truth be told she didn't buy any of it, or very little, it all gets gifted, and this greedy woman hangs onto it all, even when she's never gonna wear it because that's what this choice of lifestyle and career does, it creates greed.

Reactions: 4
Probably late to the party but that morning skin care routine…. For us normal ‘Joe’s’ who have to actually go out to work and drop children off on a morning it’s a case of quickly washing your face and slapping on some moisturiser (if we are lucky enough to have the time). It also leaves a bitter taste in my mouth when she’s advertising that she uses hundreds of pounds worth of products just on her face in one morning when some people in this country can’t even afford to heat their homes. She’s so far detached away from any sort of reality. I’d love it if for once to see some of them showing that they got gifted these products, quickly did an advertisement of it then donated them to women’s shelters for example. Rant over 😂🤣

Reactions: 8
Wow, bet this company are delighted with how appetising she made that gifted food look. Will stick with an M&S meal deal thanks!
Where’s the advertisement disclosure?

She needs to be reported to the ASA, again, as ‘pr gift’ means nothing.

Reactions: 3
Am I understanding her stories correctly is she doing away and leaving her mum to look after the bloody dog? Is that really why her elderly mother with a broken leg has come over?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Am I understanding her stories correctly is she doing away and leaving her mum to look after the bloody dog? Is that really why her elderly mother with a broken leg has come over?
Yep and there we have it. There was ALWAYS a reason that the mum flew all that way with a broken leg. What an absolutely vile woman she is. Mind you more fool the mum for doing it. Selfish doesnt even come close.

Reactions: 5
I am genuinely gobsmacked. Making her mum find her own way to the airport with her cases was bad. Ignoring her daughter as she was ill so she could have a fancy night at a hotel was bad but getting her mum to fly back with a broken leg to a town house where she doesn't have a wheelchair, just an office chair on wheels to be your dogsitter whilst you go on holiday and still complain that you're not enjoying the build up because you feel stress..... She really is the most selfish, thoughtless, brainless bint going. Honestly. I am so shocked.

Reactions: 10
I just flounced in to rant about the same thing! OMG!!!! How much are kennels in London? More expensive than a return to SA (even if via Adis Abbaba 🙄) Or is the dog so spoilt and badly behaved it can’t be left ?!??

Either way it beggars belief!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
WTF ?? She went on so much about her Mum’s foot and how terrible she felt for her , but now it’s ok to leave her fend for herself? Oh and look after a dog ? How does no one tell Chloe that this in not okay? The husband? Siblings? Are we all missing something?

Reactions: 5
Chloe doesn't even like skiing!....why doesn't she just stay at home and look after her sodding dog

Reactions: 6
Chloe doesn't even like skiing!....why doesn't she just stay at home and look after her sodding dog
Yep. I can’t think of anything worse than not skiing at a ski resort. Ok, I love skiing, but there’s really not much else to do.

Reactions: 3
But wait….Chloe said last year that the best ever holiday she ever had was their week in Scotland. Being at one with nature and all that? So assumed she’d go back there and take the dog?
Or was that a load of bollocks and now that travel restrictions have lifted, she is now back to her holidays abroad.
Her poor mum. If you see a woman in an office chair on action high street - you’ll know it’s her

• Haha
And through it all the one who's suffering the most is Chloe, of course it is. All feel sorry for the princess cos her back hurts 🙄. I truly believe she has Munchausens. As soon s it looks like someone's getting more sympathy and more attention than her along comes another injury. Her daughters Glandular Fever, she falls off a chair and has to visit the hospital, her mother's broken ankle, chloe has a bad back ache..... It goes on and on. I really think she needs psychiatric help.

I'm really shocked by her, it really does look like her Mum has travelled all that way, again, and with a broken leg, just to dog/house sit :eek:o_O

And Chloe's sat there looking all upset and tearful at the thought of leaving the dog, not worried about your Mum then? :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.