Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the Essentiel Antwerp pieces she was ‘kindly gifted’ in October (that she’d be ‘wearing a lot this winter’, quote unquote) are already being flogged on a preloved account, presumably worn once. Really repulsive.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I see the Essentiel Antwerp pieces she was ‘kindly gifted’ in October (that she’d be ‘wearing a lot this winter’, quote unquote) are already being flogged on a preloved account, presumably worn once. Really repulsive.
What a joke! These companies really need to give their heads a wobble.

Reactions: 7
To be fair, the Essential Antwerp gifted tailored trousers were a size too big, just in case we didn’t already know Chlo is a teeny tiny size 4

• Haha
Reactions: 12
but specially Liv. And me. 🙄 She can’t help herself . Hope the daughter is better , I don’t know if I have missed a latest update

Reactions: 2
Something very suspicious about her account lately, her last post only has approx 102 likes in 15hrs (yes, I counted ! ). One of her video/reels only 600 views? When insta take away the ‘likes’ from view it just shows how many are fake bot likes!

Anyone who thinks they’ve had a ‘challenging’ few weeks which has included a night in Claridges, needs to seriously consider either a) their definition of challenging or b) reassess their priorities

Reactions: 15
She’s really ramped up the activity with random brands she probably wouldn’t have been associated with before like Amazon Matalan etc. previously it was all White company, M&S and mint velvet. And she’s selling her designer bags now.

Reactions: 8
Why did she say she's been walking like John Wayne in her stories earlier? Did a passer-by get fed up wirh her posing in the park and kick her in the crotch?

• Haha
She’s really ramped up the activity with random brands she probably wouldn’t have been associated with before like Amazon Matalan etc. previously it was all White company, M&S and mint velvet. And she’s selling her designer bags now.
That's the problem with the fashun influencers, most make less profit than they spend on fake followers, engagement is awful, Dress like a Mum and Pascale Banks are prime examples.

Love her describing ignoring GP's advice in favour of a freebie as 'challenging' :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Enough about Liv, let’s talk about me!

And because people [sad fuckin Ladies who lunch who have more money than sense] will ask, my lip colour is…. SHE ALREADY HAD IT IN HER HAND TO TELL US ALL!

Also, gift ideas for teenage girls - a £54 Charlotte tilbury set. She has two teenage girls. That’s £108 before she’s bought another thing?!!!!

She is filthy rich and refuses to acknowledge it. It’s clear by the “oh dear, Liv is missing her mocks - oh well”. She knows that her kids will be fine and dandy in future life because the family are bleeping loaded.
It’s sickening.

Reactions: 6
Enough about Liv, let’s talk about me!

And because people [sad fuckin Ladies who lunch who have more money than sense] will ask, my lip colour is…. SHE ALREADY HAD IT IN HER HAND TO TELL US ALL!

Also, gift ideas for teenage girls - a £54 Charlotte tilbury set. She has two teenage girls. That’s £108 before she’s bought another thing?!!!!

She is filthy rich and refuses to acknowledge it. It’s clear by the “oh dear, Liv is missing her mocks - oh well”. She knows that her kids will be fine and dandy in future life because the family are bleeping loaded.
It’s sickening.
She doesn’t buy anything though! When you’re #kindlygifted everything (& let’s face it this was probably another stealth beg) what’s £54 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I don’t think I can think of anyone I follow or have seen online that’s as shallow and self-absorbed as Chloe.

Reactions: 10
I don't follow her so watched her stories earlier after a break of a fortnight or so and my god, the vanity and self-obsession is incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her so watched her stories earlier after a break of a fortnight or so and my god, the vanity and self-obsession is incredible.
Same here. What’s that voice she puts on so she sounds posher than the Queen 🙄 & she does the clever I’m not using a filter thing by recording & saving her stories then uploading them so the filter doesn’t show 🙄

🤦🏽‍♀️Oh god the latest “positivity” reel she’s requoted on her stories about regretting looking at your body negatively when you’re young. Like she has ever looked at herself and wanted to look different, she bloody loves herself she never stops preening and spending money on her appearance 🙄

Jeez, the emotion at the 'longed-for, much-wanted family Christmas in France not happening'... only then to swap onto a push for her Uniqlo hat. And the hideous coat that she's wearing, that she can't remember ordering??? So glad I unfollowed as her privilege, and complete lack of awareness of it, is off the scale.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.