Chloe Loves to Shop #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she's not thinking of sending that coat back - who'd want it after it's been rubbed all over a dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha

2BC72CD8-C500-4B0F-AF37-C21480E7701D.jpeg

Yes Chloe, what do you do as your full time job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate the way she describes expensive items of clothing as ‘an investment’

Reactions: 7
Old lazy bones can’t be arsed to do a gift guide. (She’s time poor now her slave is back in SA)

But grabby needs her affiliate link money and so has asked her sheep what they want her to link for them.

So Chloe will earn money linking something she has no idea if it’s a quality product or value for money.

Madness

And that is not a full time job Chloe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She had her booster today so obviously she is feeling "delicate" and went to bed at 7pm - although that is a fairly standard bedtime for her. Never get my head around how anyone with 3 kids can go to bed so early. Bet her bedroom is like a victorian boudoir with a lock on the door that no one dare go near after she has retreated.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had her booster today so obviously she is feeling "delicate" and went to bed at 7pm - although that is a fairly standard bedtime for her. Never get my head around how anyone with 3 kids can go to bed so early. Bet her bedroom is like a victorian boudoir with a lock on the door that no one dare go near after she has retreated.
Going to bed at 7pm as a grown adult with no health issues is just bleeping weird! I haven't even sat down most nights at 7pm as still either eating, clearing up after dinner or getting stuff ready for the next day, but I suppose Princess doesn't do any household tasks so she just leaves everyone else to it and goes to bed.

Reactions: 8
How did she ever hold down an actual office job?! Is it just me or does she just have constant ‘ailments’. Her sickness record must have been insane. The A&E visit the other week annoyed me for her back was it? Just unnecessary when the NHS are stretched.
Most of us having the booster jab will just have to go out to work and ‘suck up’ the side effects.

Reactions: 2
She's becoming more and more feeble day by day, either toughen up or stop sharing every minor ailment online :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
How old is this 'woman'?....she's ridiculous....jumping at getting vaccinated, I despair ....think of the folk who have to inject themselves on a daily basis due to various illnesses
there are millions of people who have still not even had 1 vaccination yet and yet here's ms privileged moaning about it hurting and her feeling poorly
0B0DDBC1-3926-4475-853E-BEE07A404165.jpg
3EFE11F7-C779-43BB-9544-C4F04E77CBA8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t worry guys.

Brave Chloe is going to do a gift guide from her sickbed. Affiliate linking stuff she’s never actually bought herself.

She hopes it will ‘help’.

Do you mean help the time poor women who actually contribute to society? And by ‘help’ you mean make money from, right?

Reactions: 3
So Chloe will earn money linking something she has no idea if it’s a quality product or value for money.
The makeup fridge (second item on list) has a single 1 star review :rolleyes: Just as well it puts people off as it's not exactly environmentally friendly...

Reactions: 8
She is utterly pathetic. I find it incredible that she’s had 3 children. Imagine how dramatic those pregnancies were! 😂

Reactions: 4

I always think of the Harry Enfield sketches 'I saw you coming' when I think of Chloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Teen boy gift guide is up, and she’s opted to simply not bother linking brands / websites not offering affiliate schemes at all. Couldn’t make this tit up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.