Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%! I’ve always said this about her. She’s stunning and nice but that’s it! I think she never really had enough spark for the TOWIE boys. Although Dan Edgar is exactly the same so I could see them being an attractive, boring couple
Imagine what them two would talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find it really weird when women advertise underwear with their nips showing and then also have their kids on their stories.. like who is your target audience? I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
I find it really weird when women advertise underwear with their nips showing and then also have their kids on their stories.. like who is your target audience? I don’t get it
Yeah it’s such a weird one. I remember when she was so demure and didn’t even like wearing crop tops because she thought it was too much back in the towie days. And now I’ve literally seen her nips.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s such a weird one. I remember when she was so demure and didn’t even like wearing crop tops because she thought it was too much back in the towie days. And now I’ve literally seen her nips.
And yet she’s still as hot as a melted puddle in the arctic. She’s so…. Meh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's like Jake is still gaslighting Chloe via Misse. She's just after befriending Georgia Kousoulou who is Chloe's childhood friend. Misse is friends with all of Chloe's friends that must be so weird. I'd be pissed off

Reactions: 6
Latest picture she looks like she's had a bbl or weight added to her hips.. she didn't look like that before.

She’s started to follow Danny her ex again 👀
Unfollowed him again. She seems happy in her stories for someone who is supposed to be going down the another essex single mother road. Why not just come out and say they aren't together anymore? She's always with her best girl friend on Sundays and alone at family weddings. So literally makes it clear via her Instagram she spends no time with DF. We just want to know

Reactions: 6
Beaus birthday and no pics of Danny, I’ve decided I think she’s a nice person but I think she’s very young. She reminds me a bit of 16 year old girl

Beaus birthday and no pics of Danny, I’ve decided I think she’s a nice person but I think she’s very young. She reminds me a bit of 16 year old girl
She is a really nice person and has genuine girl friends who are lifelong friends. The Danny situation is making her look bad. Like does she live at home with her parents at 33?? Danny seemed to be crazy about her which makes me think she is the one who has changed. Her insta makes it looks like they are never all together. No engagement and no second baby after 5 years. But then again she's a very hands on Mom so I can't imagine her being happy with another woman be a step-mom to her son...

Reactions: 1
Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!
I saw Jake a couple of weeks ago in Cardiff - with a girl and they looked more than friends …

• Wow
Danny was at the party. Its all amicable now till she starts dating and posting instas with someone else. They've been on the rocks for a long time and tried to make one last go of it in the new year Jan-April including the trip to Dubai and then broke up. I knew they had called it quits when she went to that family wedding solo. Its very sad for the kid. No siblings. Why have a kid and then just break up a family? Good luck to Danny's new gf. Imagine dating Chloe Lewis's ex lol
---
I saw Jake a couple of weeks ago in Cardiff - with a girl and they looked more than friends …
A part of me wants Jake and Chloe to get back together lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Danny was at the party. Its all amicable now till she starts dating and posting instas with someone else. They've been on the rocks for a long time and tried to make one last go of it in the new year Jan-April including the trip to Dubai and then broke up. I knew they had called it quits when she went to that family wedding solo. Its very sad for the kid. No siblings. Why have a kid and then just break up a family? Good luck to Danny's new gf. Imagine dating Chloe Lewis's ex lol
---

A part of me wants Jake and Chloe to get back together lol
You want Jake and Chloe back? Didn’t he cheat on her all the time

She's seemed so sad over the past year. Its all in the eyes. You know she wouldn't want Beau to come from a broken home. Danny had 5/6 years and never popped the question so he was never all in. He'll probably go on and marry the next girl just watch. They always do

Reactions: 5
You want Jake and Chloe back? Didn’t he cheat on her all the time
It would be WILD! I think he cheated on her yeah cause they were young. But they both jumped into new things so quickly that I never thought Jake fully moved on from Chloe because he is the possessive kind. He just replaced her so to speak knocked up his ex literally 6 months after he was on national tv telling Chloe he will always love her. Unfinished business there and they are both single now....

Why would she get back with Jake? He doesn’t exactly have form for wanting other men’s kids around does he? He was a horrible boyfriend, and will be an even worse stepdad.

Reactions: 9
I always wonder whether it was her closeness to her family that was the problem. It’s great to be close and spend time together but also as you get older you do need to prioritise your partner and your own family (as well as his to an extent) and wonder if it all became a bit much? I can also imagine that her being away from them in Dubai was a complete disaster. She clearly loves her son so completely but again long term I’m not sure how healthy they will be for both of them.