Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok but genuinely who wears outfits like this to a wedding!!!! Like we get it you’ve got abs but bloody hell have some respect. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but flashing your vag or having your torso out at someone’s wedding seems so inappropriate!
I came to look to see if she had a thread on here after seeing the outfits she’s been wearing to weddings! So inappropriate and attention seeking

Reactions: 8
Ok but genuinely who wears outfits like this to a wedding!!!! Like we get it you’ve got abs but bloody hell have some respect. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but flashing your vag or having your torso out at someone’s wedding seems so inappropriate!
bryony Deery does this frequently. It’s like yeh, we get it, you do Pilates 🙄

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know what happened with Chloe and the kids father? Does he still live in Dubai? I just noticed she’s removed all archived stories of him on her instagram

Does anyone know what happened with Chloe and the kids father? Does he still live in Dubai? I just noticed she’s removed all archived stories of him on her instagram
He probably got fed up of her doing constant peace signs and kissing poses

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez, how much do she and her sister love themselves in the dancing video she’s put on her Instagram and TikTok?

Reactions: 1
Have her and Danny split? It’s a shame if they have, they were a cute couple and i’ve been rooting for her to find someone decent after all the heartache she went through with Jake.

Reactions: 1
Have her and Danny split? It’s a shame if they have, they were a cute couple and i’ve been rooting for her to find someone decent after all the heartache she went through with Jake.
Pretty sure they have. She’s done the insta basic witch post breakup posts for a while. Lots of inspirational quotes, wearing next to nothing, weird dancing pouty vids to make it look like she’s living her best life. General cringe.

Reactions: 8
Is it just me who thinks he is brutal, the big long horse face on him, don't find him attractive at all think she could do way better

Reactions: 2
Why does she have to pose so hard in every photo? She never looks natural, always pouty and too try hard

Reactions: 2
God she’s so dramatic. For one so boring and vanilla.

Pointed quotes, grow up.

Reactions: 7
I just read this entire thread and wanted to put my 2 cents in. I’ve been following Chloe for quite a while and I noticed a big change in her style and weight shortly after she had Beau, I’m sorry but is she not a complete carbon copy of Misse now? She dresses the exact same way, has become very thin and even does the same hair/make up. I have no idea what happened between her and Danny but at one point I actually thought he died or went to prison because one minute she was posting their happy family and the next he vanished from her Instagram without a trace. She did post something around new year time about how hard 2022 was for her and how it was one of her worst years ever so maybe they did break up or something else happened that she has been struggling with, she always talks about how she has anxiety etc and insomnia issues. Having a baby totally changes your relationship and the impression I got as soon as Beau was born was that she had less time for Danny and Beau was her main/only focus, which has become more and more intense and maybe that was the catalyst for the break up? You do hear about how men feel neglected sometimes after a baby comes along.
Pics of Misse attached coz I just think Chloe has totally morphed into her. I actually saw Chloe once in my local Tesco but this was years ago when she was still on towie she was absolutely stunning tbh but is now getting worryingly thin :(

Attachments

Reactions: 3