Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chick is having a serious identity crisis. She moved to Dubai basically a happy loved up married woman with a 1 year old & came back 1 year later minus the baby daddy and seems more concerned about being around her original family then keeping her own family together for her sons sake. The tattoo is just so out of character she is clearly lost you'd almost feel sorry for her

Reactions: 7
I think you could be right. She seems to spend a lot of time with her family and whilst that’s lovely you do need to create your own life outside of that too as you get older especially when you have a child. Also she seemed to be on a girls holiday the other day and he was the only child there? Which seemed odd to me?

Reactions: 5
Right I’m back. The dream wore off.

I do think she’s going through some tit. She obviously still lives with her parents and she’s obsessed with her son…. which is fine. But she doesn’t seem to have a lot else going on with her life. I think maybe she’s trying to break away from the ‘good girl’ shackles by getting a barely there tattoo and dressing half naked at peoples weddings. Who knows. Just wish she’d tell us what happened with Danny cos I’m nosey.

Reactions: 6
Personally I think the tattoo thing is odd seeing as Jake had some tats done only last week that he put on his stories (his daughters writing/drawing if I remember correctly).

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else follow a wannabe instagrammer who, because of fillers etc, now looks like Chloe Lewis and gets told all the time in her comments she looks just like her? Can’t name her as she has less than 10k followers but she does have several thousand. Her name is also Chloe and her surname is a colour

I thought we couldn’t name someone if they have less than 10k followers even if they are obviously a wannabe influencer and are monetising their account. Thought I’d be on the safe side just in case

It must be a double kick in the teeth for Chloe that Jake and Misse are back together and moved to Spain while her normal guy relationship fell apart and she's the single Mom in her 30s now. She'd have got much more work/money if she had picked a partner in the public eye when she first broke up with Jake in her 20s

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s gorgeous, i’m sure she won’t be single for long if she chooses to start dating again but perhaps she’s not over Danny and still wants to make it work with him.

Reactions: 4
It must be a double kick in the teeth for Chloe that Jake and Misse are back together and moved to Spain while her normal guy relationship fell apart and she's the single Mom in her 30s now. She'd have got much more work/money if she had picked a partner in the public eye when she first broke up with Jake in her 20s
Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!

Reactions: 3
Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!
they have a messy relationship. His still on raya the celeb dating app. I think he will always cheat

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair I doubt she's jealous of misse and jake. Jake seems so toxic

Reactions: 11
She’s obsessed with getting her midriff out
Don’t get me wrong she looks unreal but some of the tacky dresses she wears to show it off are awful

Reactions: 11
Yeah it’s a weird flex, and not always the most flattering.

My best friend has a nephew, around 28 and he’s absolutely stunning (a bit too pretty boy for me 🤣) but not got much of a personality and she always says he’s not got much to say for himself as he’s never had to, women just literally throw themselves at him constantly…I wonder if this is the same for Chloe? She’s so stunningly beautiful but maybe that’s why she’s no personality, she doesn’t need to work at having one 😂 she’s clearly got a lot of friends so she’s obviously a nice person but my god she is boring

My best friend has a nephew, around 28 and he’s absolutely stunning (a bit too pretty boy for me 🤣) but not got much of a personality and she always says he’s not got much to say for himself as he’s never had to, women just literally throw themselves at him constantly…I wonder if this is the same for Chloe? She’s so stunningly beautiful but maybe that’s why she’s no personality, she doesn’t need to work at having one 😂 she’s clearly got a lot of friends so she’s obviously a nice person but my god she is boring
100%! I’ve always said this about her. She’s stunning and nice but that’s it! I think she never really had enough spark for the TOWIE boys. Although Dan Edgar is exactly the same so I could see them being an attractive, boring couple