Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been wondering for ages, wonder does Beau ever see his dad? So curious to know what happened. Chloe seems lovely and is absolutely beautiful!!

Reactions: 10
I saw her boyfriend in London on Monday. He is actually really hot in person - one of those guys you take a second look at because they are good looking haha.

Reactions: 6
Been wondering for ages, wonder does Beau ever see his dad? So curious to know what happened. Chloe seems lovely and is absolutely beautiful!!
Same here. She used to take such cute photos of the Daddy with Beau. I reckon the move to Dubai caused so much stress cause Chloe seems close to her family. Maybe moving to Dubai broke them up

Reactions: 5
I put a comment on her last Insta post asking “are you still with Danny?” And she deleted my comment. So she doesn’t want to talk about it lol

Reactions: 7
Not being funny but literally 90% of the comments on this thread are from new posters that just created accounts 😂 Chloe are you trying to stay relevant hun 😂 whoever it is needs to get a life!

• Haha
Not being funny but literally 90% of the comments on this thread are from new posters that just created accounts 😂 Chloe are you trying to stay relevant hun 😂 whoever it is needs to get a life!
Lol I literally joined for the Amber heard trial talk and came here to see if they were still together

Reactions: 2
How would we know we never see Danny Daddy 🤪 but I think her boy is Chloe’s double
seen them together plenty of times before they split :p it's hard to know if he looks like Chloe as I don't know what her old face looks like.

• Haha
seen them together plenty of times before they split :p it's hard to know if he looks like Chloe as I don't know what her old face looks like.
She hasn’t had that much work does has she? Her and her sister look alike and she was really young when she was first in TOWIE, she doesn’t look much different from then

Reactions: 3
Here for the Chloe/Danny gossip! Do we know anymore? So bizarre that he’s just vanished off the earth!

Guess that’s the mystery of if they’ve split solved. No fathers day post and a pic of her and the baby. Tell me you haven’t split up without telling you’ve split up

Reactions: 8
Appreciate I may not be believed as I’ve never posted on this thread before haha but I know that she’s going on a date with someone I know of tomorrow

• Wow
  • Haha
Danny wasn’t at the wedding she’s at, she’s there alone according to the seating plan she shared on her IG stories 🤷🏼‍♀️