Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Chloe went from having a proper family set up of her own to basically going full blown co-depentant friendship with her only her single mother bff Georgie to the point I actually think they spend every day together. Like are they in a lesbian relationship? Its one thing to be close as girls and another to avoid the fact you aint living the life you thought you would

Reactions: 3

Lilly long

VIP Member
Probably home for the summer because you couldn’t go anywhere in Dubai atm don’t mind bring a baby out in it ..

Disneylover

VIP Member
They haven't split - think she's lucky that he isn't an insta manwhore and he has a real job because he is gorgeous. He was home with her for a few weeks but he's gone back to Dubai for work before she goes back to join him. He has one of those high flying stockbroker jobs and makes real bank
It doesn’t look like she follows him on insta anymore though! Someone did ask her about a month ago if they’d split and she said no

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Is she still with her bf? I don’t follow her but think they’re both totally gorgeous so take a look now and again - none of them together with the baby unless I’m wrong?

Clangers2

VIP Member
Don't mind her looking for a nanny cause she does do paid posts on instagram so she does need to get outfits photographed and do a little bit of work behind the scenes so a few hours here and there with a nanny I find ok but I just went and had a look on her page today as I hadn't seen anything on her in a while and I just cannot believe her wee boy is the same age as my youngest and is still being fed pureed diet, why is that child not feeding himself.....bloody hell he seems a very very subdued almost distant child I was shocked when I looked today....is that her parenting I wonder or is it something else, he is a beautiful wee boy but he seems to be behind, maybe he is just very quiet natured

rhobh17

VIP Member
It must be a double kick in the teeth for Chloe that Jake and Misse are back together and moved to Spain while her normal guy relationship fell apart and she's the single Mom in her 30s now. She'd have got much more work/money if she had picked a partner in the public eye when she first broke up with Jake in her 20s
Ooo I did not know they were back together and in Spain living there!
I thought she had a restraining order against him a while back!

Its_Me

VIP Member
I think she’s maybe just lost a bit too much weight? Her face looks very drawn.

nightmareonbondstreet

I think she has an unhealthy connection to her family. It’s lovely to be close and have a good relationship but when it stops you being able to have a romantic relationship and family of your own then somethings wrong. Seems to me that she’s using her friend as a way to convince herself that her situation is ok and normal because they are in the same boat.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Her 'peace sign' and pout in every photo and video annoy me; why not just smile or pose like a normal person?

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
For me it's not her accent that's a problem. It's the pitch and tone. She just sounds so monotone and flat.
Having said that I think she's the prettiest of all the towie lot.
I always thought that she was stunning on TOWIE but as PPs have already said, she was tedious and I found her voice extremely annoying.

Missasv_x

I just read this entire thread and wanted to put my 2 cents in. I’ve been following Chloe for quite a while and I noticed a big change in her style and weight shortly after she had Beau, I’m sorry but is she not a complete carbon copy of Misse now? She dresses the exact same way, has become very thin and even does the same hair/make up. I have no idea what happened between her and Danny but at one point I actually thought he died or went to prison because one minute she was posting their happy family and the next he vanished from her Instagram without a trace. She did post something around new year time about how hard 2022 was for her and how it was one of her worst years ever so maybe they did break up or something else happened that she has been struggling with, she always talks about how she has anxiety etc and insomnia issues. Having a baby totally changes your relationship and the impression I got as soon as Beau was born was that she had less time for Danny and Beau was her main/only focus, which has become more and more intense and maybe that was the catalyst for the break up? You do hear about how men feel neglected sometimes after a baby comes along.
Pics of Misse attached coz I just think Chloe has totally morphed into her. I actually saw Chloe once in my local Tesco but this was years ago when she was still on towie she was absolutely stunning tbh but is now getting worryingly thin :(

Attachments

Its_Me

VIP Member
Is this girl having a laugh? She was snapping back at people saying it's fine for her to be in Dubai over Christmas because she's moved there but now she's putting up instagrams of her doing pilates in London? And her mask isn't even on properly!
Just looked she’s actually still in Dubai but the lady who is training her is from London so I see the confusion but the location she tagged is Dubai. I doubt that her ‘move’ is a permanent one though.

Spider12

VIP Member
100%! I’ve always said this about her. She’s stunning and nice but that’s it! I think she never really had enough spark for the TOWIE boys. Although Dan Edgar is exactly the same so I could see them being an attractive, boring couple
Imagine what them two would talk about 😂

• Haha

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
She looks like a working girl. If someone turned up wearing that to my wedding celebrations they’d be uninvited sharpish.
Maybe it’s different in Essex though 😂