Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaffleTriangle

I’m an odd one to comment I’ve left my 2 year old once for 6 hours & the odd half hour here there. But I find it so bizarre to leave such young children, I just wonder if they’re aware of their babies needs & that mum & baby time is so vital. Worries me how unattached they’ll be

Reactions: 13

frillseeker

I find her latest story so distasteful. Being pampered by three women all wearing masks while she sits there mask free, posing for the camera. Just so vile

• Angry
Reactions: 13

FueltofFire

It sounds like you know them personally. Can I ask if she’s as thick as she comes across on TV and social media? She’s beautiful but there doesn’t seem to be a lot between the ears!
She's not stupid no but is a genuinely nice person but not gonna win the nobel peace prize. He's got the brains, they've invested in property, they own the house beside Lydia Brights house & rent it out

Reactions: 12

Firecrotch69

I disagree completely. These are influencers with a huge following, probably a large proportion mums or mums to be, who as stated above assume its easy to leave children when in reality it isn’t and of course the majority of mothers do put their babies needs before a night out or business trips. She will not get those moments back and I assume that one day when she’s grown up a little bit she will look back on her desire to go out & “live her best life” with her friends and understand the negativity she’s had in the press over how unattached to her baby she is. She will long for those moments once the opportunity is up.

Whether it’s 2020 or 1905, she is a mother and a few cocktails or champagne is not as important as a secure attachment with your child.

Her ignorance to actual motherhood is what is wrong with influencers.
I have to say I agree, i hate this ‘let’s not mum shame’ forthings that actually are harmful, and also leave the mothers that are doing things the right way - aka the tough way - feeling like failures because they actually put their offspring first.

The fact is - babies don’t keep. Promoting a lifestyle of leaving your baby behind all the time is seriously detrimental to all the young women who look to people like Chloe.

Reactions: 12

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
She’s obsessed with getting her midriff out
Don’t get me wrong she looks unreal but some of the tacky dresses she wears to show it off are awful

Reactions: 11

lilblinder

I thought her becoming a mum would give her at least a bit of personality or warmth but she's still as bland as ever and loving herself sick also I'm not remotely surprised she's gone for the name Beau as beauty and and adoring herself is all she seems to give a toss about .

• Haha

didntseeanything

Does anyone have the tea on her and Danny? Went from being very loved up to never mentioning him once the baby was born. Now she’s moved back home and left him to live alone in Dubai. No baby number 2 or ring. Just checked and they don’t follow each other. Anyone know if they’ve split up?
I like these two together. Something very nice about him but shame it does appear they arent together anymore. you cant have a relationship with a child and live in two seperate countries

Justanothermum27

She really pissed me off at the beginning of her pregnancy saying that it isn’t difficult to dress nicely when you’ve had a baby and something along the lines off many people let themselves go but that’s just laziness...

ELFILY

VIP Member
My baby is 7 months old and I’ve only had one night out which was 5 minutes down the road. I was crying the whole night because I missed him! Don’t know how she does it!

• Heart

Death2unicorns

It’s also nearly 2020 where we now realise the impact that lack of attachment can have in later life. Just because people don’t agree with a lifestyle doesn’t mean they are ‘mum shaming’ that is as much shit as women empowering women. These people revolve their life around insta and being desperate for attention and unfortunately in that lifestyle their babies seem to be an accessory. Actual sickens me when I see tiny babies been passed to whoever will watch them so Mums can have their same life
Agree - everytime a comment is made on someone doing something which isn’t great for their child it is apparently ‘mum shaming’ 🙄🙄
No one is saying she shouldn’t go out at all but it just seems very odd that she’s had a baby but has not changed her lifestyle to reflect that, especially in the early days when it’s so intense, if she wasn’t ready to give up her nights out for a year or so why have the baby??! That’s what I don’t get, she doesn’t come across as the sharpest tool in the box maybe she genuinely thinks the baby is a bit like a cute doll who can be dressed up and passed around a bit lol

The New Year post saying going through things is hard enough without telling the world seem to allud to the break down of the relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and Chloe ended up back together wouldn't that be wild after having kids with other people. Jakes brother is with Chloe's sisters good friend and they were all at the Soho house thing together the other weekend. People watch Towie but forget chloe and jake grew up together and have all the same social circle and mates. She does look quite sad in the wedding video with her son being solo all the time and being so family orientated. She probably thought by picking a normal guy she'd be married with a couple of kids by now. She must wonder why she just didn't go for the wealthy footballer road like her Towie peers she's def the most natural affectionate mom out of the lot of them.
Jake hasn’t changed one bit. He’s still the immature, inconsiderate man child he was when they were dating. She’d be absolutely stupid to get back with him.

I’m really confused by Chloe and Danny’s relationship tbh - are they together or not? It doesn’t look like she’s seeing other people but it also doesn’t seem like he’s in her life much either? Is he still in Dubai for work? Based on some of the quotes she reposts, it seems she wants something a bit more stable than he can give maybe? I think they’re beautiful together though.

Reactions: 10

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
They haven't split - think she's lucky that he isn't an insta manwhore and he has a real job because he is gorgeous. He was home with her for a few weeks but he's gone back to Dubai for work before she goes back to join him. He has one of those high flying stockbroker jobs and makes real bank
It sounds like you know them personally. Can I ask if she’s as thick as she comes across on TV and social media? She’s beautiful but there doesn’t seem to be a lot between the ears!

• Haha

clmay

🤣. She lives near me, we have mutual friends.

The rumour is she’s boring to the point of vacant.
I’m convinced this is what happens to people who grow up being beautiful. They don’t have to develop a personality! Try being a teenager with mad frizzy hair pre GHDs 🤣

• Haha

Death2unicorns

She really pissed me off at the beginning of her pregnancy saying that it isn’t difficult to dress nicely when you’ve had a baby and something along the lines off many people let themselves go but that’s just laziness...
She obviously hasn’t got a clue what real life is like for many mothers who don’t have the masses of family help that she seems to have, who have no help at all and barely get time to drag a brush through their hair and also don’t have money to buy new clothes etc, also some people just don’t prioritise their appearance anymore when they are too busy with a baby and that is fine!!

Just makes me sad... Feels like the pregnancy and baby is all for her profile/insta. I said somewhere else that her portrayal of motherhood is misleading for young mums...if you have loads of support, free stuff and aren't breastfeeding then maybe you don't have to change your lifestyle too much but her pics make it seem a hell of a lot easier than it is for 99% of us
That’s exactly it, she isn’t breastfeeding and seems to have unlimited babysitting help, and yes all the free stuff will be making a huge difference, I’m the exact opposite to her - exclusively breastfeeding, zero help from family, doing everything on a budget but I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way !

Last edited:

Sarahlou23xxx

So her family from tier 4 have joined her in Dubai
Even tho it’s essential travel only
Makes me sick

Reactions: 9