Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Not really. They have a similar style but I wouldn’t mistake one for the other.

Reactions: 2

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I thought we couldn’t name someone if they have less than 10k followers even if they are obviously a wannabe influencer and are monetising their account. Thought I’d be on the safe side just in case

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
How do you all know that he is still out in Dubai? Maybe he quit? But from what’s been said above it does seem like they’ve split

Clangers2

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks he is brutal, the big long horse face on him, don't find him attractive at all think she could do way better

HeCannitSeeMan

VIP Member
Just had to check out her Instagram- she was the most stunning looking girl on TOWIE, absolutely beautiful- and didn’t conform to the Essex standard blonde, pumped up face, giant baps, 3” long acrylic dayglow nails.

She’s definitely had her teeth done, lol filler, forehead Botox and some under eye work. Still pretty but definitely has that fake look about her now, which is such a shame imo.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Why does she have to pose so hard in every photo? She never looks natural, always pouty and too try hard

Just had to check out her Instagram- she was the most stunning looking girl on TOWIE, absolutely beautiful- and didn’t conform to the Essex standard blonde, pumped up face, giant baps, 3” long acrylic dayglow nails.

She’s definitely had her teeth done, lol filler, forehead Botox and some under eye work. Still pretty but definitely has that fake look about her now, which is such a shame imo.
yeah such a shame. Why do they do it? She used to stand out now she looks kinda plastic like the same person as any of the others

scotinlondon

Here for the Chloe/Danny gossip! Do we know anymore? So bizarre that he’s just vanished off the earth!

Bumspider

Personally I think the tattoo thing is odd seeing as Jake had some tats done only last week that he put on his stories (his daughters writing/drawing if I remember correctly).

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow a wannabe instagrammer who, because of fillers etc, now looks like Chloe Lewis and gets told all the time in her comments she looks just like her? Can’t name her as she has less than 10k followers but she does have several thousand. Her name is also Chloe and her surname is a colour

teaforthequeen

She wasn’t following him on Instagram but was still with him .. I reckon they did split when she came home for the summer but then she went back because the little boy was in nursery over there .. but she came home before Xmas and hasn’t gone back.. now is the perfect weather to be living in Dubai the summer no way .. I think she is too close to her family to live over there .. and maybe he’s contracted to stay for a few years ..
I really don't think they've ever split up tho lots of couples have to live apart for work esp if its a short term goal to save for a house deposit or better there life in the future. I think she is homesick and tried it over there during the 2020 -2021 covid shitshow and they just agreed he works out in dubai and she does 6 weeks stints at home. I reckon she will be back in Dubai with him by Jan

Reactions: 1
Has she moved to Dubai? She posted some flowers on her story and the card and comment she wrote made it seem like she’s moved there to me.

Nosymum

VIP Member
You’re doing a great job. You should be proud.

Also - when my baby was 6 weeks old I had booked tickets for a concert for my husband (I booked them when pregnant as I naively thought thanks to people like Chloe that you can leave your baby with other people no problems.)
We were only going to be gone 6 hours but within 20 minutes of us leaving my baby cried hysterically.

Our babysitter rang and I could hear my baby on the phone and it was the worst thing I’ve ever heard. We didn’t go to the concert,
Lost all he money paid for it, but never left her again until now - we will have a few hours every few months - she’s 5 !
Same I had 3 comedy gigs booked and paid for but soon as she was born I knew I wouldn’t be going but I had booked them before I knew i was pregnant.