Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Jeez, how much do she and her sister love themselves in the dancing video she’s put on her Instagram and TikTok?

Reactions: 1

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be wild if Jake and Chloe got back together! Jake has split up from his baby momma and Chloe's baby daddy doesn't follow her anymore
I saw that today on Misse’s story. Can’t help but thinking she did that Q&A to make the announcement… unless it was known before? It’s the first I know about it anyway.
At the same time though I feel a sense of relief for her, always felt she was too good for him.

• Haha
Have her and Danny split? It’s a shame if they have, they were a cute couple and i’ve been rooting for her to find someone decent after all the heartache she went through with Jake.

Beaus birthday and no pics of Danny, I’ve decided I think she’s a nice person but I think she’s very young. She reminds me a bit of 16 year old girl
She is a really nice person and has genuine girl friends who are lifelong friends. The Danny situation is making her look bad. Like does she live at home with her parents at 33?? Danny seemed to be crazy about her which makes me think she is the one who has changed. Her insta makes it looks like they are never all together. No engagement and no second baby after 5 years. But then again she's a very hands on Mom so I can't imagine her being happy with another woman be a step-mom to her son...

Eirawen

VIP Member
She is beautiful.. but it’s like Beckham back in the day.. he is gorgeous to look at .. until he opened his mouth… hence why later on he got eleqution lessons 🤣🤣
What a waste of money for him then still says "yah know" after every sentence in his high pitched voice.

amyknowspeople

Does anyone know what happened with Chloe and the kids father? Does he still live in Dubai? I just noticed she’s removed all archived stories of him on her instagram