Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ptnews

I keep checking into this thread for updates as it just seems so strange. Her living in Uk and him in Dubai. Are they together? What about custody - he never sees his child. It’s all odd. And that child of hers needs to lose the dummy - it’s never without it.
It’s the way she just is failing to mention any of it. Like “hey I moved home because I wanted to and Danny and I aren’t together” would suffice. The unfollowing is a sign of fighting and arguing. Nothing breaks up a relationship quicker than a baby

Reactions: 3

NeedsAVacation

Where did you find your facts on childhood developments ? I smell absolute crap. He isn’t delayed at all lol.
Thank you!! And he is such a handsome cutie!

Wow my son must be super advanced then!
I'm sure your son is lovely and amazing. I just think they all reach different things at different stages. My son was lazy as hell when it came to walking and showed no interest in it till 15/16 months lol but he got there in the end....now I have to run marathons to catch him

Reactions: 3

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Wonder if this will give him issues around food as he grows up, textures and gagging as he hasn’t done it while little. I’ve been a reception teacher for years and seen how some children can be around food (crying, screaming, gagging in the lunch hall), makes you wonder what their early experiences of food was
I agree, it won’t do him any favours plus it must be hard work for her having to purée everything! I hate commenting on others parenting as I would hate it done to me but it certainly won’t help him in the future.

Reactions: 2

arightgem

You want Jake and Chloe back? Didn’t he cheat on her all the time
It would be WILD! I think he cheated on her yeah cause they were young. But they both jumped into new things so quickly that I never thought Jake fully moved on from Chloe because he is the possessive kind. He just replaced her so to speak knocked up his ex literally 6 months after he was on national tv telling Chloe he will always love her. Unfinished business there and they are both single now....

Lilly long

VIP Member
She wasn’t following him on Instagram but was still with him .. I reckon they did split when she came home for the summer but then she went back because the little boy was in nursery over there .. but she came home before Xmas and hasn’t gone back.. now is the perfect weather to be living in Dubai the summer no way .. I think she is too close to her family to live over there .. and maybe he’s contracted to stay for a few years ..

She posted him in the snow this year .. and put up a post for Father’s Day .. I don’t think she’s with him either as she seems to be putting up a lot of quotes about been alone and finding yourself ..
The New Year post saying going through things is hard enough without telling the world seem to allud to the break down of the relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if Jake and Chloe ended up back together wouldn't that be wild after having kids with other people. Jakes brother is with Chloe's sisters good friend and they were all at the Soho house thing together the other weekend. People watch Towie but forget chloe and jake grew up together and have all the same social circle and mates. She does look quite sad in the wedding video with her son being solo all the time and being so family orientated. She probably thought by picking a normal guy she'd be married with a couple of kids by now. She must wonder why she just didn't go for the wealthy footballer road like her Towie peers she's def the most natural affectionate mom out of the lot of them.

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
She’s a beautiful girl. No question on that.. I was just curious what she actually does now !! ... I don’t usually follow her .. but she looks so vastly different facially etc from the towie days ? Has she has work done ???

Gemx

Danny was at the party. Its all amicable now till she starts dating and posting instas with someone else. They've been on the rocks for a long time and tried to make one last go of it in the new year Jan-April including the trip to Dubai and then broke up. I knew they had called it quits when she went to that family wedding solo. Its very sad for the kid. No siblings. Why have a kid and then just break up a family? Good luck to Danny's new gf. Imagine dating Chloe Lewis's ex lol
---

A part of me wants Jake and Chloe to get back together lol
You want Jake and Chloe back? Didn’t he cheat on her all the time

wakametango

Chatty Member
If her child has teeth which all children do at that age he shouldn’t be fed a puréed diet. That’s very odd. Im no expert but my little one ate pretty much any food at that age.
Wonder if this will give him issues around food as he grows up, textures and gagging as he hasn’t done it while little. I’ve been a reception teacher for years and seen how some children can be around food (crying, screaming, gagging in the lunch hall), makes you wonder what their early experiences of food was

• Sad

Heynoe

Latest picture she looks like she's had a bbl or weight added to her hips.. she didn't look like that before.

xcyber

Chatty Member
She’s defo been reading here, doing a dance so people don’t think she’s dull and boring 😂
Aha I actually thought this too because my friend showed me a post where she’d said something like ‘be yourself not what other people want you to be’ or something like that. 😂

Has anyone straight up asked her if she is still with Danny? She's always on her own at weddings and it makes me feel sorry for her. I'd like to her as a bride cause I like her style but it doesn't look like its going to happen any time soon. She must get hundreds of DMs asking if they've split so is aware people have noticed he has gone AWOL