Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is pretty but her eyes are quite far apart and then she opens her mouth and she just goes down hill from there........ loves herself a bit aswell

Reactions: 1

OnABoatLife

How do you all know that he is still out in Dubai? Maybe he quit? But from what’s been said above it does seem like they’ve split
Right? Someone around here must know him/her and let us in on the actual story?
She’s in the public eye so surely they both know the follow/unfollow/follow will lead to gossip about the state of the union

Missasv_x

id say it had more to do with Danny getting a job in Dubai and Chloe not settling and missing her family.. she was back and forth for a while and then they were in Greece together in 2021 but seemed to be finished last year.. but recently she has been posting him .. maybe his contract in Dubai is up because she was living in her mums pub but now has moved ..!posting a big photo collage of them both last night deleted this morning and then the quotes .. maybe he didn’t buy her a valentine card 🤣
Oh I didn’t realise she had moved, did she post this? Yeah you could be right, but I defo noticed a change even when she was still posting Danny - it was nowhere near to the extent that she was before Beau was born. And with them moving to Dubai and then her not settling in well there and coming home, probably made things feel even more distant between them until they took a break or something.
It was very odd though because if they were together but doing things long distance surely you would still acknowledge your partner.Maybe something Actually happened when they were in Dubai, like cheating? 😮

ptnews

They must be together. She seems too happy for a person going through a major break up…

Lilly long

VIP Member
She did follow him and unfollow him a couple of times since the end of summer .. and she went really thin and put up a lot of quotes about not being happy .. I hope it all works out for her ..

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Jeez, how much do she and her sister love themselves in the dancing video she’s put on her Instagram and TikTok?

Its_Me

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be wild if Jake and Chloe got back together! Jake has split up from his baby momma and Chloe's baby daddy doesn't follow her anymore
I saw that today on Misse’s story. Can’t help but thinking she did that Q&A to make the announcement… unless it was known before? It’s the first I know about it anyway.
At the same time though I feel a sense of relief for her, always felt she was too good for him.

• Haha